• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A California fire sparked by a gender reveal party has grown to more than 10,000 acres

About a month ago I went to a gender reveal party.. And yes fireworks were set off to REVEAL the GENDER of the baby.. Blue boy, pink girl..

Oh and BTW obviously I know the father, he is faaaaaaaaaar from liberal.

I find it funny as hell when people try to politicize something but have no idea about what they are politicizing... lol

She had a cake. That does not equate to liberals being responsible for fireworks or explosive confetti or a plane crashing because others (of unknown political affiliations) took such things to extreme, attempt to outdo other peoples parties.

Prove most *dangerous* gender reveal parties are liberals and mainly liberals encourage them.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Do you think it's more "conservative" driven then?(LOL)
I suspect the most dangerous ones may be. Do you have evidence of what the politics are of those who hold dangerous reveal parties? Parties involving fireworks and other explosives, big trucks doing burnouts/donuts, planes dropping colored water/confetti, etc.

Last edited:
Being against gender reveal parties and thinking they should stop (plenty thought they were stupid when they were just cakes or other safe ways to reveal) is not the same as holding liberals responsible for dangerous gender reveal parties, as you are doing.

What?......
That's quite a spin you got going?

Your claim is that everyone on one half of a political spectrum is directly responsible for the actions of any individual on that side and must apologize for it. Why else would you demand we all apologize to you for this one asshole? Stop the group think and consider individualism.

No Gender reveal party, no setting are forest on fire

Its already been established that none of these things have to do with politics though, why are you on this?

Its already been established that none of these things have to do with politics though, why are you on this?

Its already been established that none of these things have to do with politics though,

A Gender reveal party has nothing to do with politics?

A Gender reveal party has nothing to do with politics?
If you believe differently, show evidence this gender reveal party, the one that caused the fire, was political in nature.

If you believe differently, show evidence this gender reveal party, the one that caused the fire, was political in nature.

No Gender reveal party, no fire

Pretty simple

No Gender reveal party, no fire

Pretty simple
Has nothing to do with politics. You havent shown that this or most other gender reveal parties have anything to do with politics. That is what is being requested of you.

Has nothing to do with politics. You havent shown that this or most other gender reveal parties have anything to do with politics. That is what is being requested of you.

Has nothing to do with politics. You havent shown that this or most other gender reveal parties have anything to do with politics.

If a Gender reveal party isn't about politics than what is it about?(Eating Popcorn)

If a Gender reveal party isn't about politics than what is it about?(Eating Popcorn)

the child (and not the yoda kind)

Gender reveal parties is one of the dumber thing I have ever heard about.

The same thing an engagement party or Halloween party is about, celebrating something with friends and family.

Do you think everything is about politics?

Oh yeah, they're stupid, but there isn't anything political about them. Most are harmless but like anything else, things can get out of hand from ignorance.

I'm not a fan of fireworks being used by most nonprofessionals. I lived near Myrtle Beach and they had hotels and rental homes started on fire every year because of fireworks being set off by idiots. We had to deal with fireworks every night for months in Hawaii because they lit them off from December 31st until the end of January and the end of June until well into July.

It's an excuse to have a party :shrug:

In this case the idiots should have followed local fire codes though.

Is a Gender reveal party a conservative thing or a liberal thing?

I don't know of it as being either. The event was not political that I've seen any evidence of. Again, your OP is null and void.

Back
Top Bottom