• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

70,000 Whites Murdered In South Africa Since 1994 [W:142]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A small minority of white colonialists imposed slavery and persecution upon a very large majority of black natives.

And what does that tell you about the "white" race? That they are able to achieve such things? This small minority of colonialists took matters into their own hands, set about to accomplish something and did so. This black majority had its chance to defend it's culture and heritage and failed. When the weak fail and the strong prevail, that is the laws of nature.

Liberty and justice will have its day.

It's had it's day and it has failed.

And what does that tell you about the "white" race? That they are able to achieve such things?

If the blacks had the same firepower they would have wiped the white colonialists off the face of southern Africa.

But don't you worry, justice is coming to the Afrikaner.

If the blacks had the same firepower they would have wiped the white colonialists off the face of southern Africa.

And why didn't they? Because while the "white race" was busy inventing modern society, the "blacks" were throwing sticks at each other, living in mud huts and praying to the moon for something to eat.

But don't you worry, justice is coming to the Afrikaner.

And apparently that justice means death. If it's a war of attrition you people want, I'm sure it can be arranged.

Last edited:
Ask the people of Zimbabwe, who ran all the white farmers out of the country and are now starving.

Precisely! These people couldn't organise themselves if their lives dependent on it -- Literally.

Ask the people of Zimbabwe, who ran all the white farmers out of the country and are now starving.

The people of Zimbabwe aren't starving because the whites left.

They are starving because they have an idiotic dictator.

Wow, this thread is drawing in all sorts of racists and Hitler-lovers.

The people of Zimbabwe aren't starving because the whites left.

They are starving because they have an idiotic dictator.

So they are not starving because of black economic mismanagement, but because of black political mismanagement. Well, that makes it better.

What is certain is they wouldn't be in this mess if the farmers were still there.

So they are not starving because of black economic mismanagement, but because of black political mismanagement. Well, that makes it better.

What is certain is they wouldn't be in this mess if the farmers were still there.

Go tell Greece, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Russia and Iceland that whites never mismanage things.

Go tell Greece, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Russia and Iceland that whites never mismanage things.

I'm not interested in those countries, or their successes. I am for a pan-Teutonic nation and fortunately I'm from Denmark, living in Germany, two countries of Teutonic heritage that have managed to keep themselves above the water. This is a testament to the resolve of Germanic people.

I'm not interested in those countries, or their successes. I am for a pan-Teutonic nation and fortunately I'm from Denmark, living in Germany, two countries of Teutonic heritage that have managed to keep themselves above the water. This is a testament to the resolve of Germanic people.

So you are Dutch promoting Afrikaaners in South Africa and to hell with native African people that always lived there. A pure natural order, the powerful white (that originated from black as well) is winning over the African people because they can. It is evolution within species as invented by the fellow in your avatar at its brightest.

So you are Dutch

Dutch people come from the Netherlands. I am from Denmark.

promoting Afrikaaners in South Africa and to hell with native African people that always lived there.

If they can't defend themselves then this is their weakness.

A pure natural order, the powerful white (that originated from black as well) is winning over the African people because they can.

Because they can, because they want to, because they need to. Which ever you want to pick.

It is evolution within species as invented by the fellow in your avatar at its brightest.

Actually Hitler wasn't the inventor of the concept that certain races are more superior than others.

Genetic testing of Hitler's relatives shows he has DNA common in North Africa and the Eastern Mediteranean.

He had brown hair and brown eyes. By his own standards, he was a racial piece of ****.

Still, at least the South Africans have a good cricket team. :)

Maybe if the whites hadn't colonized South Africa is would be in a better state today.

Former British colonies have a bad habit of being in terrible shape, no matter where they are.

Its funny how whites complain that a horrible system that they created ends up killing them.

Maybe if they had stayed the **** out of Africa these 70,000 would still be alive.

Its funny how whites complain that a horrible system that they created ends up killing them.

Maybe if they had stayed the **** out of Africa these 70,000 would still be alive.

Or we employed more decisive methods of repression and not capitulate to the western liberal agenda.

apartheid regime was legal ?

did those CİVİLİZED WHİTES HAVE THE RİGHT TO KİLL ,TORTURE ,DİSCRİMİNATE THEM İN THEİR OWN COUNTRY

MURDER İS CRİME BUT HATE İS STRONGER THAN ANY FEAR

You really shouldnt forget your own imperial history when you make such strong comments.

Or we employed more decisive methods of repression and not capitulate to the western liberal agenda.

"We"?

Who is this we? You're not South African. You aren't even Dutch.

But they are too lazy and physically unfit to do manual labor, so they bring in immigrants from the east and south to do the dirty work for them.

So very UNsuperior.

But they are too lazy and physically unfit to do manual labor, so they bring in immigrants from the east and south to do the dirty work for them.

So very UNsuperior.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom