• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

70,000 Whites Murdered In South Africa Since 1994 [W:142]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because farming is so very difficult to learn and master.

Without the Great White Hope, the black peoples of South Africa would starve.

Yes it actually is if you have ever known a farmer. Farming takes an amazing amount of dedication, knowledge and hard work. The white farmers know how to do it and they are are pretty darn good. How do you think that innocent people including women and children being butchered in their homes justice?

Yes it actually is if you have ever known a farmer. Farming takes an amazing amount of dedication, knowledge and hard work. The white farmers know how to do it and they are are pretty darn good. How do you think that innocent people including women and children being butchered in their homes justice?

This wouldn't be happening if post-Apartheid SA had kept its word and redistributed 300,000 sq. km of farmable land to the native peoples.

This wouldn't be happening if post-Apartheid SA had kept its word and redistributed 300,000 sq. km of farmable land to the native peoples.

No then they would probably have major food shortages and skyrocketing prices. The whites know how to farm let them keep their farms, Blacks who have never farmed before will not be able to do anything with the land. Have you ever known a farmer?

No then they would probably have major food shortages and skyrocketing prices. The whites know how to farm let them keep their farms, Blacks who have never farmed before will not be able to do anything with the land. Have you ever known a farmer?

The native blacks in SA can't learn farming techniques from the whites, from their African neighbors, and from the UN?

Interesting. Is there a farmer gene that whites have that blacks lack?

The native blacks in SA can't learn farming techniques from the whites, from their African neighbors, and from the UN?

No they just have experience to do so. Training black farmers should not be a priority as there are plenty of other things they can be spending budgets on like preventing HIV/AIDS, healthcare, sanitation, infrastructure, business loans, etc. there is no reason for this policy than racism just let the whites farm it's what they do and they do it very well, far better than anyone new. Seriously have you ever met a farmer?

Where it not for Mandela's highly commendable efforts at reconciliation that number would probably be in the millions (See Rwanda), and who says these murders were even race related?

Another reason for that is the shear firepower that some of these farmers have.

Blacks in South Africa lack firepower?

Well some have fully automatic machine guns, assault rifles, anti-material rifles, some even have explosives. I was watching another documentary and some had attack ostriches and lions.

No they just have experience to do so. Training black farmers should not be a priority as there are plenty of other things they can be spending budgets on like preventing HIV/AIDS, healthcare, sanitation, infrastructure, business loans, etc. there is no reason for this policy than racism just let the whites farm it's what they do and they do it very well, far better than anyone new. Seriously have you ever met a farmer?

In 1913, South Africa declared that the native black peoples of the nation could only control and own 13% of the entire nation, even though they made up a massive majority of the population.

This is how the whites gained so much arable territory. They profited from litteral land theft on a MASSIVE scale.

This injustice must be undone. Whites who gained land from this disgusting system must give up land so that this grave injustice can be at least partially undone.

Well some have fully automatic machine guns, assault rifles, anti-material rifles, some even have explosives. I was watching another documentary and some had attack ostriches and lions.

Somewhat i doubt the lions are standard issue.

In 1913, South Africa declared that the native black peoples of the nation could only control and own 13% of the entire nation, even though they made up a massive majority of the population.

This is how the whites gained so much arable territory. They profited from litteral land theft on a MASSIVE scale.

This injustice must be undone. Whites who gained land from this disgusting system must give up land so that this grave injustice can be at least partially undone.

What and let it become desert?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

So your argument is that the same whites that you are justifying be killed in their homes are going to give up their lands and teach the people taking said lands how to farm? My my, what a naive mind you have.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

So your argument is that the same whites that you are justifying be killed in their homes are going to give up their lands and teach the people taking said lands how to farm? My my, what a naive mind you have.

I don't support murder of innocent people.

You saying black Africans can't farm and can't learn to farm?

I'm saying most cannot do the lareg scale farming needed and is counter productive since the whites already do a good job of it so why waste money training Blacks when they could spend it on other areas like healthcare teach the Blacks to be doctors not farmers unless they pay for it then it is perfectly fine.

Oh but you do. You have been this entire thread.

Don't put words in my mouth.

I simply acknowledged that when great injustices have been done the attempt to address that injustice can sometimes be messy.

Do you deny that limiting black South Africans to only 13% of the land was a massive injustice and that many whites today still profit from that injustice?

Don't put words in my mouth.

I simply acknowledged that when great injustices have been done the attempt to address that injustice can sometimes be messy.

Do you deny that limiting black South Africans to only 13% of the land was a massive injustice and that many whites today still profit from that injustice?

History cannot be undone. It is sad and unfortunate. But what exactly is there to be done now? It doesn't justify a high murder rate. Two wrongs do not make a right. And it also does not justify throwing the whites off their land decades after the fall of the apartheid. Sure there is nothing that says a black man cannot be a farmer. But there is also nothing that says that he would make a better farmer then a white. So you would throw the whites off their land just to give it to the blacks of the country, and have them depend on the UN to teach them farming techniques? The country would starve. Even if it only took half a decade to get the new farmers up to speed (which is irrationally optimistic), that is still huge productivity losses in food and would lead to massive starvation. It would lead to thousands and thousands of people dying of hunger (blacks dying, mind you since you already threw the whites out of the country for sins of the father) all for what?

History cannot be undone. It is sad and unfortunate. But what exactly is there to be done now?

The unjust law was signed in 1913. That's 100 years ago.

There are records of who got what and who lost what.

Compensation can be made. Lost lands can be reclaimed. Stolen lands can be given back to their original owners.

Germany has given back or compensated for many properties that belonged to the Jews. Poland and other Nazi occupied lands have done the same thing.

South Africa should do the same.

I am dreadfully sorry that many white farmers in SA now possess lands that were taken from black Africans after the 1913 law. But possession of stolen property is a crime.

Such farmers should accept parts of their land being expropriated by the government and given to its original owners or to new black farmers. If they receive payment for their taken lands they should consider that a gift from God.

Justice must happen in South Africa.

The unjust law was signed in 1913. That's 100 years ago.

There are records of who got what and who lost what.

Compensation can be made. Lost lands can be reclaimed. Stolen lands can be given back to their original owners.

Germany has given back or compensated for many properties that belonged to the Jews. Poland and other Nazi occupied lands have done the same thing.

South Africa should do the same.

I am dreadfully sorry that many white farmers in SA now possess lands that were taken from black Africans after the 1913 law. But possession of stolen property is a crime.

Such farmers should accept parts of their land being expropriated by the government and given to its original owners or to new black farmers. If they receive payment for their taken lands they should consider that a gift from God.

Justice must happen in South Africa.

And then what happens when thousands of people starve as a result? Is that your justice?

And then what happens when thousands of people starve as a result? Is that your justice?

Why would people starve if black farmers take over the farms from white farmers?

Black people can't farm right?

Why would people starve if black farmers take over the farms from white farmers?

Black people can't farm right?

LOL. You're right. Black non-farmers cannot farm as well as white farmers. Just as well as white non-farmers cannot farm as well as black farmers.

Farming is a skill that takes time to develop. And while the inexperienced are learning, (assuming the UN comes to the rescue and teaches them modern agriculture because the displaced farmers such as hell aren't going to) people are starving and dying.

Your narrow-mindedness and inability to think pragmatically is striking to say the least.

LOL. You're right. Black non-farmers cannot farm as well as white farmers. Just as well as white non-farmers cannot farm as well as black farmers.

Farming is a skill that takes time to develop. And while the inexperienced are learning, (assuming the UN comes to the rescue and teaches them modern agriculture because the displaced farmers such as hell aren't going to) people are starving and dying.

Your narrow-mindedness and inability to think pragmatically is striking to say the least.

So how do you suggest we settle black South Africans onto 300,000 sq. km of arable land, as the government has promised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom