• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

70,000 Whites Murdered In South Africa Since 1994 [W:142]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Germany...

Then my condolences to Germany. As you can see, it's difficult enough for Germany and Germans to not be judged according what the Nazi ****heads did.

Deadly serious. I don't **** around when I talk about the scum of the Earth.

But your posts make you sound as if you're about twelve. How could you possibly take these posts of yours seriously? You're like the most unserious person I've spoken to on these boards.

You're older than 27 and you speak like this? The American education system clearly leaves a lot to be desired.

What does my being considerably older than you have to do with crime in South Africa?

What does my being considerably older than you have to do with crime in South Africa?

Nothing at all. I am just surprised that someone so old could produce posts like yours. I guess it's not always true that wisdom comes with age.

Nothing at all. I am just surprised that someone so old could produce posts like yours. I guess it's not always true that wisdom comes with age.

Why are you still talking about me? Am I now the subject of this discussion?

Perhaps you should request the title of the thread be changed to "The Wisdom of Kanstantine". I would support your request.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread has degenerated and is now closed pending moderator action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom