• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

70,000 Whites Murdered In South Africa Since 1994 [W:142]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do you suggest we settle black South Africans onto 300,000 sq. km of arable land, as the government has promised?

I'm suggesting there are more important things to consider. The apartheid fell decades ago. There are more pressing issues to attend then starving thousands of people just to meet racial quotas on land ownership.

Besides, you're the one who is arguing that affirmative action needs to take place. It's your job to make the arguments for how it would work, not mine. I showed you all the reasons why it wouldn't work, and if you can't formulate a plan that would work around it, that's a failure on your part not mine.

I'm suggesting there are more important things to consider. The apartheid fell decades ago. There are more pressing issues to attend then starving thousands of people just to meet racial quotas on land ownership.

Besides, you're the one who is arguing that affirmative action needs to take place. It's your job to make the arguments for how it would work, not mine. I showed you all the reasons why it wouldn't work, and if you can't formulate a plan that would work around it, that's a failure on your part not mine.

Germany gave property and land back to the Jews.

South Africa can do the same thing for the native blacks.

Unless you consider righting such a horrible wrong, too low a priority.

There's a difference between letting Jews reclaim a mosque and letting blacks basically reclaim an entire country. Huge difference of scale there.

The point here is, many thousands of people would die as a result of such a reclamation. You can't seem to deal with that point so you divert the conversation.

There's a difference between letting Jews reclaim a mosque and letting blacks basically reclaim an entire country. Huge difference of scale there.

The point here is, many thousands of people would die as a result of such a reclamation. You can't seem to deal with that point so you divert the conversation.

Why would thousands of people die? Because the whites would refuse to give back land that was stolen from others before they got it?

Why would thousands of people die? Because the whites would refuse to give back land that was stolen from others before they got it?

Lol. I've already explained it once. I'm not going to explain it again.

Lol. I've already explained it once. I'm not going to explain it again.

Right, because it would have to happen in a disorderly, uncontrolled, unplanned, uncoordinated, quick fashion.

Right, because it would have to happen in a disorderly, uncontrolled, unplanned, uncoordinated, quick fashion.

That's pretty much the only possible way a reclamation of that magnitude COULD happen.

Where do you get your bi-polar lenses? I need to order me some.

In other words, you're just choosing to be ignorant of the consequences. Good to know.

In other words, you're just choosing to be ignorant of the consequences. Good to know.

How can one NOT be ignorant of the consequences of an event that has yet to take place?

Sorry bro, but I don't have your X-Men ability to see into the future.

Africa is riddled with disease..corruption and violence..at the present moment there are 8 billion Africans..due to rise to 11 billion by the end of the century..

All laying back and screaming ''feed me''

Shouldn't this win some kind of award for a confluence of ignorance and racism that is rarely so perfectly incoherent?

Again...apartheid finished 23 years ago..

Mmm..black people have gone from strength to strength since then..(not!!)

Africa is riddled with disease..corruption and violence..at the present moment there are 8 billion Africans..due to rise to 11 billion by the end of the century..

All laying back and screaming ''feed me''

8 billion Africans? due to hit 11 billion?

Interesting.

But there is the added problem of blacks being cheated out of their land. While I have never seen anything about it in the media, an old classmate who worked there as part of a missionary station told me that it is pretty much most of what he dealt with the 3 or 4 years he was there, especially when it came to kids/orphans.

Sure I do. And I know one can learn to farm.

Yeah, but an entire country cannot learn how to farm when you've kicked all of the experienced farmers out. Who is going to teach them? Where are they going to get the equipment? Its a problem of scale. The difference between them and Germany is that Jews reclaiming lost land/businesses/etc. will only affect a small minority of citizens in Germany. It can be managed seemlessly. You're basically talking about a complete upheaval of the South African agricultural system.

Yeah, but an entire country cannot learn how to farm when you've kicked all of the experienced farmers out. Who is going to teach them? Where are they going to get the equipment?

Who is suggesting that all white farmers should lose all of their land?

Surely not I, said the fly.

And in doing so opened the flood gates to multiculturalism, dragging millions of Muslims into the country.

Why? There would be no South Africa without the Afrikaans.

What wrong? That black South Africans were civilised and given infrastructure, education and relative prosperity. South Africa was the prize of conquest and with it came civilisation. here is nothing to apologise for.

Unfortunately this is yet another example of the failed multiculturalism imposed by western liberal countries. Apartheid worked.

Yeah, if you hate liberty and freedom and like slavery.

Yeah, if you hate liberty and freedom and like slavery.

Oh the true liberal speaks. So used to your platitudes aren't you? You must be so proud of your rhetorical devices.

But sure, if we are talking about the so-called liberty and freedom of multicultural, decadent western liberal democracies and the slavery of the Teutonic race, then yes, you can be sure that I hate it.

Oh the true liberal speaks. So used to your platitudes aren't you? You must be so proud of your rhetorical devices.

But sure, if we are talk about the liberty and freedom of multicultural, decadent western liberal democracies and the slavery of the Teutonic race, then yes, you can be sure that I hate it.

A small minority of white colonialists imposed slavery and persecution upon a very large majority of black natives.

Liberty and justice will have its day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom