• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

3000 posts

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So what's happened this post century?

Gotten my first ever pointed infractions, made many more friends, and have continually enjoyed the company of my forum mates, bold, beautiful, colorful, crazy and brave.

My first contribution to DP is in the pipeline, I was hoping to have it ready for my 3000th post, but paypal is alot slower then I ever realised. Should be coming through in the next few days. :mrgreen:

To those who know me, and those who have yet to know me.

You're all awesome.

:peace

So ah btw.

The course of human events are changed forever.

Just so you know.

The former post makes me wonder...

Was I that drunk last night lol!

If that is what you do when drunk I wish I was like you. My drunken mistakes are FAR worse.

So what's happened this post century?

Gotten my first ever pointed infractions, made many more friends, and have continually enjoyed the company of my forum mates, bold, beautiful, colorful, crazy and brave.

My first contribution to DP is in the pipeline, I was hoping to have it ready for my 3000th post, but paypal is alot slower then I ever realised. Should be coming through in the next few days. :mrgreen:

To those who know me, and those who have yet to know me.

You're all awesome.

:peace

You'll be caught up with CC soon.

Lightweight.

edit: <3 As a pilot myself I love the jetboogieman

Back
Top Bottom