• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

300,000 African migrants headed for Europe...

Where do you people come up with this stupid ****?
Judging by the location given it his profile, probably from experience.

Possibly showing that what he states is exactly what happened in his country.

But then you wouldn't know about any of that.

Because their combat experience, their proven courage under fire, their limitless prudence in administration, business, economics etc. and their unbridled intelligence will be needed at home pretty soon. For when the Arab hordes come surging out of the Southern desert.

In this case the one in Arizona.

:lamo:lamo

Another apology. Move along, nothing to see here.

Because their combat experience, their proven courage under fire, their limitless prudence in administration, business, economics etc. and their unbridled intelligence will be needed at home pretty soon. For when the Arab hordes come surging out of the Southern desert.

In this case the one in Arizona.

:lamo:lamo

There's a Arab horde in Arizona? That actually sounds pretty badass.

"Now playing.....ARRRRAB HORDEEE!"

Judging from your historical opinions on refugees, especially refugees who are probably going to be mostly Muslims, I think it's a pretty safe guess.

Judging from recent history what does that tell you? It tells me it is not working. A tolerant culture cannot survive an intolerant one, so why import it?

Judging from recent history what does that tell you? It tells me it is not working. A tolerant culture cannot survive an intolerant one, so why import it?

Judging from the fact that in the past Europeans and Americans killed more people in five years then any extremist group could kill in a hundred years, I think it'll be fine.

There's a Arab horde in Arizona? That actually sounds pretty badass.

"Now playing.....ARRRRAB HORDEEE!"
Geronimo was actually Muslim, donchkanow? "Apache" is just an apologist invention.:mrgreen:

Judging from the fact that in the past Europeans and Americans killed more people in five years then any extremist group could kill in a hundred years, I think it'll be fine.

I don't know, the Nazi's were a pretty extremist group. Then there was the Stalinists. Of course the Khmer Rouge tallied up quite a number.

Geronimo was actually Muslim, donchkanow? "Apache" is just an apologist invention.:mrgreen:

You mean we named our badass attack helicopter after a fake? :shock:

I don't know, the Nazi's were a pretty extremist group. Then there was the Stalinists. Of course the Khmer Rouge tallied up quite a number.

By "extremist group" I was specifically referring to Islamic extremists, since those are the ones people are scared ****less of right now.

Those countries are compensated with intfrastructure and clean water at no cost to them. And huge amounts of money squandered or stolen by their corrupt leaders.

Those people need to change that, and they cannot do it in Europe.

Did you ever think about how could that happen? (corrupt leaders) - I can imagine you think because they are lousy cowards, lazy and with small minds in opposition to the European top genetic material, but may it be the corrupt leaders get full support from the West wich companies may hope the situation may never change?

And two wrongs make a right? What a cheesy excuse. Try harder.

By "extremist group" I was specifically referring to Islamic extremists, since those are the ones people are scared ****less of right now.

I'll bet people where scared of those extremists groups back then. Turns out they had every reason to be. Why should today's extremist groups not be viewed the same way?

I'll bet people where scared of those extremists groups back then. Turns out they had every reason to be. Why should today's extremist groups not be viewed the same way?

Because compared to the Nazis or Stalinists, these groups are the JV team. The only thing they have going for them is nastiness. And their flat out stupidity means that they slowly be ground into a pulp.

Judging by the location given it his profile, probably from experience.

Possibly showing that what he states is exactly what happened in his country.

But then you wouldn't know about any of that.

Evidence? No? Didn't think so.

Because compared to the Nazis or Stalinists, these groups are the JV team. The only thing they have going for them is nastiness. And their flat out stupidity means that they slowly be ground into a pulp.

I have a feeling there were many in the past who claimed the same thing about the Nazi's and the Stalinists....

Evidence? No? Didn't think so.
Not doing your homework for you. Anyone acquainted with Germany's post war history will know how it relied upon and subsequently profited from a foreign work force and, seeing how that falls under general knowledge, those as ignorant on the issue as you can bloody well find that themselves. :roll:

Because I figured somebody would get the point, even if your too dense.

What is the point? Muslims should be tolerated even if they kill? Sounds like it.

Not doing your homework for you. Anyone acquainted with Germany's post war history will know how it relied upon and subsequently profited from a foreign work force and, seeing how that falls under general knowledge, those as ignorant on the issue as you can bloody well find that themselves. :roll:

that in particular for Germany too, but I meant the whole western world

Back
Top Bottom