• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[NSFW] 3/29/22 Exclusive: Trump calls on Putin to release info on Hunter Biden’s dealings with oligarchs.

So reporting on the Biden crime family stays off limits until Putin is out of power?
Why?
Is it that important to maintain your little political protectorate?
Interesting and hackish way to move the goal posts.... Did you even read the OP, or the headline?

In case you're confused nothing in either suggests that "reporting....stays off limits."

The President of Ukraine, at the time, was corrupt and a criminal.
DJT was/is corrupt and in the process to being tagged as a criminal, but DJT wasn't a war criminal. Putin is. That's my point in the op. If Pres Biden, or a future former Pres Biden, asked a war criminal to get dirt on a sitting president's son or daughter, my thinking would be that Biden may be in legal trouble collaborating with a war criminal.

As far as I recall, it's supposed to mean "Not Safe For Work." No idea why this thread is tagged.
Neither did I but thought that I could put today's date in that box - only to end up with the NSFW. My screw up.

It is past time for this guy to be in a courtroom. Do you think the NY AG got paid to stop the djt investigation?
That or something else. Here's something else I thought about. Whatever is going on in that DA's office, that may have convinced C Vance Jr to retire before concluding the case.

DJT was/is corrupt and in the process to being tagged as a criminal, but DJT wasn't a war criminal. Putin is. That's my point in the op. If Pres Biden, or a future former Pres Biden, asked a war criminal to get dirt on a sitting president's son or daughter, my thinking would be that Biden may be in legal trouble collaborating with a war criminal.
The person I'm talking about was trying to get dirt FROM a corrupt criminal President of Ukraine. Is that person in legal trouble for collaborating with a corrupt, criminal head of state? Not that I've heard of.

What's after Hunter's Laptop? Harris's toenail clipper?

You'd think no matter how much the base hates "the left", it would realize it's being shoveled one mound of horse shit after another.

Mycroft, in post #2, with the knee jerk pro-Trump/anti-left comment.
Oh no, Durham will be addressing this whole hunter laptop thing in his report and from what I hear, it should be coming out in two weeks. You'll see.

So reporting on the Biden crime family stays off limits until Putin is out of power?
Why?
Is it that important to maintain your little political protectorate?
What has the Biden crime family been convicted of and how much jail time have they served in the past?

Mycroft, in post #2, with the knee jerk pro-Trump/anti-left comment.

It's what he does.
Defending Trump at all times is his reason for being here.

He'd manage to find a reason to defend Trump if he found him in bed with his missus as well.
She'd obviously seduced him.

Interesting and hackish way to move the goal posts.... Did you even read the OP, or the headline?

In case you're confused nothing in either suggests that "reporting....stays off limits."
Then why aren't they "reporting" it?

What has the Biden crime family been convicted of and how much jail time have they served in the past?
Be patient.
Look at it this way and you'll understand.
Joe hasn't been officially diagnosed with early dementia yet either but everyone knows he has it.

Be patient.
Look at it this way and you'll understand.
Joe hasn't been officially diagnosed with early dementia yet either but everyone knows he has it.
Lol, I am patient, I'll listen to you guys keep repeating this stupid crap to each other all day. He's guilty, we all know it but be patient and one day our fantasy may come true. Speaking of knowing, we all know he has early dementia, no, that's you folks on the right who know he has early dementia, just like y'all know he's a criminal, so you guys just keep waiting and telling each other 'the truth'.

Lol, I am patient, I'll listen to you guys keep repeating this stupid crap to each other all day. He's guilty, we all know it but be patient and one day our fantasy may come true. Speaking of knowing, we all know he has early dementia, no, that's you folks on the right who know he has early dementia, just like y'all know he's a criminal, so you guys just keep waiting and telling each other 'the truth'.
There you go.
Now you got it.
I doubt you'll ever admit it was your rabid partisanship so you will eventually have to come up with something to explain the naivete you're showing now.

I'm asking our legal minds in DP if DJT is openly collaborating with a war criminal, in which said war criminal, Putin, is still engaged in an illegal invasion against Ukraine. I'm NOT concerned about the matter/content that DJT is pursuing Putin about, but that DJT is calling on Putin to release dirt on a sitting president's son during this very sensitive time that could lead to WWIII. Is this breaking any law?

Former President Donald Trump is calling on Russian leader Vladimir Putin to release any information he possesses on Hunter Biden’s dealings with oligarchs in Eastern Europe.

In an interview with the Just the News television show on Real America’s Voice airing Tuesday, the former president cited a 2020 Senate report that disclosed Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina, then the wife of Moscow's mayor, provided $3.5 million a decade ago to a company co-founded by President Joe Biden’s son and unanswered questions about why the money was given.

"Now, you won't get the answer from Ukraine," Trump lamented, referring to his 2020 impeachment over seeking Ukraine's help investigating the Biden's business dealing.
I'm so glad that Trump is focused on the things that really matter during the war...

Then why aren't they "reporting" it?
Another goal post!! Shocking!!!

It also is a lie!!

Why am I not shocked that you're in a thread about Trump asking Putin to release dirt on Hunter Biden and moving the goal posts with lies? Do you get paid to do this kind of thing?

There you go.
Now you got it.
I doubt you'll ever admit it was your rabid partisanship so you will eventually have to come up with something to explain the naivete you're showing now.
Ok, so you have nothing.

Another goal post!! Shocking!!!

It also is a lie!!

Why am I not shocked that you're in a thread about Trump asking Putin to release dirt on Hunter Biden and moving the goal posts with lies? Do you get paid to do this kind of thing?
Wow. 5 exclamation points. Someone got triggered. (that would be you)
You mean major media has done in depth reporting on what's in Hunter's laptop since before the election when it was reported by the NYP?
No it hasn't and that's perfectly fine with you.

Ok, so you have nothing.
Well since you can't even acknowledge what you see every time the addled Joe Biden steps in front of a microphone it wouldn't do any good if I had.
Like this one ...
1648658019579.png

Yeah. No problem there. He's still got it.
Did you hear him deny saying what everyone but you has seen and heard him saying?

Wow. 5 exclamation points. Someone got triggered. (that would be you)
You mean major media has done in depth reporting on what's in Hunter's laptop since before the election when it was reported by the NYP?
No it hasn't and that's perfectly fine with you.
Not triggered at all. I'm making fun of your bullshit. There is a difference.

You're moving goal posts with every post. Of course the biggest print media, the NYT, has reported, many times, on that topic. Now the new goal post is "in depth" reporting, which means nothing. Why not go back to the OP, read it, and comment on that. If you want to discuss the contents, we had a dozen or so threads on that pre-election and after, so you can look for one of those and necro those old threads, versus the rest of us forced to rehash the same arguments over a year later.

Why is every post involving Trump filled with this kind of dishonest debate? Do you get paid to troll every thread critical of the man? This thread is about Trump directly appealing to Putin to release more dirt on the Bidens. If you think that's fine, OK, I don't actually agree.

Well since you can't even acknowledge what you see every time the addled Joe Biden steps in front of a microphone it wouldn't do any good if I had.
Like this one ...
View attachment 67383020

Did you hear him deny saying what everyone but you has seen and heard him saying?

Get back to us when he redraws the direction of a hurricane with a Sharpie.

Like this one ...

Huh, it seems you're determined to address everything but Trump appealing to Putin to release dirt on the Bidens. Does someone pay you to troll these threads to bring the focus off Trump and anywhere else? If not they should.

Well, every time you see a hearing the member of Congress is likely reading off a series of questions prepared by his or her staff. Have you ever given a public address, such as a speech? I have many times and I always had notes. Every time. If you see a politician, LEO, etc. approach a podium, it's common as dirt to see them lay paper or cards on the podium that are their notes, the points they want to get across in that appearance. When they give speeches, there are these things called teleprompters that are also common.

If this surprises you, then that's a personal problem that we're not capable of addressing.

Back
Top Bottom