• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[NSFW] 3/29/22 Exclusive: Trump calls on Putin to release info on Hunter Biden’s dealings with oligarchs.

Why does a one term loser ex-President think he's entitled to this information? Hunter Biden is a private citizen and never held elected office in this country.
There's that - DJT's privileged entitlement, but in this particular case, this is DJT being the coward that he is sucking up even more so to an 'active' war criminal, Putin, per plan discussed between the two. (IMO>) DJT is doing what he can to pull Biden's poll numbers down by crying about Biden's son and the Biden crime family. Like I just offered in my most honest opinion, Putin did/is doing his job pulling this illegal Ukraine invasion (to make Biden look helpless to stop it on his watch) while he now makes the public here in the states know that Putin has the goods on Hunter Biden. I look for manufactured documentation to come out of Moscow that supports the Trumplican hit machine against Pres Biden.

After day 2 of this thread, it appears that there isn't any illegal act committed on DJT's behalf. I suppose if he had sent a direct email to Putin, maybe then. Several years ago, there was a warning put out by the FBI, I believe, to US citizens who messaged Beijing in support of them. Based on how messages were worded of course. I can't remember over what incident that caused some of our citizens to side with Beijing, but our government back then didn't take so kindly that they discovered this taking place. Now, we have a Putin lover who was once our president who has also carried with, and, or disappeared white house documents on his way to Mar-a-Lago as a citizen post their 1/6 coup attempt on our Capitol Building. Here he is today asking a war criminal to assist him, henceforth, prompting me to ask legal minds of DP if he's broken any laws with this ask.

The President of Ukraine, at the time, was corrupt and a criminal.

That's the kind of people that person I mentioned was comfortable dealing with.
I see what you mean.

On June 7, 2017, Ignatius pointed out, Giuliani traveled to Ukraine and gave a speech to the Victor Pinchuk foundation. While he was there, Giuliani met with the president at the time, Petro Poroshenko, and the top prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko.

While Giuliani was visiting, Ukraine's anti-corruption bureau was in the middle of a criminal investigation into a "black ledger" of allegedly illegal payments made by Ukraine's pro-Russia Party of Regions. Among the recipients of those payments was Paul Manafort, the former chairman of Trump's campaign who was forced to resign when the public became aware of his shady financial dealings.

Fast forward 11 days from when the investigation came under Poroshenko's control: On June 20, 2017, Poroshenko got his first White House meeting with Trump, an event the Ukrainians had been working toward securing since January of that year but that only came to fruition after Ukrainian investigators halted their probe into Manafort.

Not triggered at all. I'm making fun of your bullshit. There is a difference.

You're moving goal posts with every post. Of course the biggest print media, the NYT, has reported, many times, on that topic. Now the new goal post is "in depth" reporting, which means nothing. Why not go back to the OP, read it, and comment on that. If you want to discuss the contents, we had a dozen or so threads on that pre-election and after, so you can look for one of those and necro those old threads, versus the rest of us forced to rehash the same arguments over a year later.

Why is every post involving Trump filled with this kind of dishonest debate? Do you get paid to troll every thread critical of the man? This thread is about Trump directly appealing to Putin to release more dirt on the Bidens. If you think that's fine, OK, I don't actually agree.
Huh, it seems you're determined to address everything but Trump appealing to Putin to release dirt on the Bidens. Does someone pay you to troll these threads to bring the focus off Trump and anywhere else? If not they should.

Well, every time you see a hearing the member of Congress is likely reading off a series of questions prepared by his or her staff. Have you ever given a public address, such as a speech? I have many times and I always had notes. Every time. If you see a politician, LEO, etc. approach a podium, it's common as dirt to see them lay paper or cards on the podium that are their notes, the points they want to get across in that appearance. When they give speeches, there are these things called teleprompters that are also common.

If this surprises you, then that's a personal problem that we're not capable of addressing.
Oh yeah.
You're triggered when you're driven to write that much.
A compulsive Biden defense is strong in you, Grasshopper.

Hunter Biden's dealings is the topic of the thread and the NYT waited a year and a half to authenticate the laptop story. And you still don't believe it.

Hunter Biden's dealings is the topic of the thread and the NYT waited a year and a half to authenticate the laptop story.
That's actually not true. Read the OP or the headline if you can.

And I should care about the NYT reporting on authentication why? Their original reporting said they had no reason to suspect the emails were false. Greenwald even acknowledges that. We had a dozen threads discussing the content as reported.
And you still don't believe it.
Don't believe what exactly?

Well since you can't even acknowledge what you see every time the addled Joe Biden steps in front of a microphone it wouldn't do any good if I had.
Like this one ...
View attachment 67383020

Yeah. No problem there. He's still got it.
Did you hear him deny saying what everyone but you has seen and heard him saying?
Of course I saw him say it, earth shattering, no? One day he's too weak on russia and the next you guys are complaining he wants to start ww3. He said exactly what many folks around the world are thinking. If Reagan had said it the gop would be in an orgasmic stage.

That's actually not true. Read the OP or the headline if you can.

And I should care about the NYT reporting on authentication why? Their original reporting said they had no reason to suspect the emails were false. Greenwald even acknowledges that. We had a dozen threads discussing the content as reported.

Don't believe what exactly?
I keep rereading the headline and it keeps saying the topic is still "...info on Hunter Biden’s dealings with oligarchs" so I don't know why you keep bringing it up as though it doesn't.

Actually, those Intel partisans said they don't know if the emails are accurate but they suspect Russian disinformation and the NYT did not challenge the not-so-subtle suggestion that it was.
Until very recently, that is, while still not acknowledging what they had done for a year and a half before authenticating the contents.

Since you appear to be grudgingly dragging yourself away from the Russian disinformation story, what do YOU think the laptop contents tell you?

Maybe Putin could release the missing 7 hours of the White House log, lol.

Of course I saw him say it, earth shattering, no? One day he's too weak on russia and the next you guys are complaining he wants to start ww3. He said exactly what many folks around the world are thinking. If Reagan had said it the gop would be in an orgasmic stage.
So why would he deny he said what he said? And why would he need a cheat sheet to deny it? Who do you think manages him?

So why would he deny he said what he said? And why would he need a cheat sheet to deny it? Who do you think manages him?
He didn't deny it, he said he didn't mean it as regime change.

What is the big hangup about who 'manages' the prez? Every prez has 'handlers' as you guys on the right like to call them. Most others call them advisors.

I keep rereading the headline and it keeps saying the topic is still "...info on Hunter Biden’s dealings with oligarchs" so I don't know why you keep bringing it up as though it doesn't.

Exclusive: Trump calls on Putin to release info on Hunter Biden’s dealings with oligarchs.​

You're trolling and it's tiring. That information you're referring to was released long ago. Did you miss the dozen or so threads the first time around? Your Dear Leader is, while Putin is engaged in war with Ukraine, asking this brutal dictator for more political favors. Trump wants to weaken Biden and the US at this point in history. Trump is a piece of shit and you're carrying his water. If you aren't getting paid for this crap, you're missing out.
Actually, those Intel partisans said they don't know if the emails are accurate but they suspect Russian disinformation and the NYT did not challenge the not-so-subtle suggestion that it was.
Until very recently, that is, while still not acknowledging what they had done for a year and a half before authenticating the contents.

Since you appear to be grudgingly dragging yourself away from the Russian disinformation story, what do YOU think the laptop contents tell you?
I do not care at this point. The contents were discussed for days on DP. If you want to know my thoughts, read those old threads.

He didn't deny it, he said he didn't mean it as regime change.

What is the big hangup about who 'manages' the prez? Every prez has 'handlers' as you guys on the right like to call them. Most others call them advisors.
Really? Every president has had to read from cue cards written by someone else, have lists of safe media written by someone else to call on, make as many mistakes as he does, and have someone else who then has to walk back what he said?
Tell me, when he told the troops he was talking to that they will see women standing up to tanks when they get to Ukraine ... what was that? His handlers said he was talking about Poland.
That can't be true, can it.

I don't envy you having to come on here every day to insist he's not addled when everyone can see he is, but you've made the choice to do that yourself.
Claiming a degree of personal integrity requires being honest with yourself and others.

Exclusive: Trump calls on Putin to release info on Hunter Biden’s dealings with oligarchs.​

You're trolling and it's tiring. That information you're referring to was released long ago. Did you miss the dozen or so threads the first time around? Your Dear Leader is, while Putin is engaged in war with Ukraine, asking this brutal dictator for more political favors. Trump wants to weaken Biden and the US at this point in history. Trump is a piece of shit and you're carrying his water. If you aren't getting paid for this crap, you're missing out.

I do not care at this point. The contents were discussed for days on DP. If you want to know my thoughts, read those old threads.
No thanks. I've seen your thoughts on THIS thread.
If you want to find one of your old comments indicating Hunter's laptop is the real deal and it has details about what he and his father were involved in, feel free to find that comment and post it.
Do it and I'll apologize to you.
If you can't do it you should apologize.
Agreed?
Even after seeing that you've been lied to for a year and a half you're still in denial about what it says.

No thanks. I've seen your thoughts on THIS thread.
If you want to find one of your old comments indicating Hunter's laptop is the real deal and it has details about what he and his father were involved in, feel free to find that comment and post it.
Do it and I'll apologize to you.
If you can't do it you should apologize.
Agreed?
Even after seeing that you've been lied to for a year and a half you're still in denial about what it says.
No, and not agreed. I won't apologize nor will I dig up comments I made long ago to satisfy some idiotic demand you're making on this thread. If you care, you know how to use the DP search engine. If you don't know, ask for help from a mod or other adult.

Edit: Just for you, you can start here: https://debatepolitics.com/search/6..._than]=2021-09-01&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance

Your Dear Leader is, while Putin is engaged in war with Ukraine, asking this brutal dictator for more political favors. Trump wants to weaken Biden and the US at this point in history. Trump is a piece of shit and you're carrying his water. If you aren't getting paid for this crap, you're missing out.

No, and not agreed. I won't apologize nor will I dig up comments I made long ago to satisfy some idiotic demand you're making on this thread. If you care, you know how to use the DP search engine. If you don't know, ask for help from a mod or other adult.

Edit: Just for you, you can start here: https://debatepolitics.com/search/6..._than]=2021-09-01&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance

Your Dear Leader is, while Putin is engaged in war with Ukraine, asking this brutal dictator for more political favors. Trump wants to weaken Biden and the US at this point in history. Trump is a piece of shit and you're carrying his water. If you aren't getting paid for this crap, you're missing out.
But .... you didn't post any comments in that thread.
Why would you punk yourself so freely like that?
Like Hunter, you're not coming off very well here.

Back
Top Bottom