• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

24-Year Old Teacher Had Sex with 13-Year Old Student .....

Multiple sources report that Vera told investigators she'd had an abortion after CPS showed up at her school. Neighbors say she frequently had a lot of teens over and that beer bottles and caps would be in her yard afterward. The boy's parents were allegedly "thrilled" by the pregnancy.

Saddest of all? This sick woman has a 4-year old daughter.

At least for now.

CPS investigating family of boy who allegedly had sex with teacher | khou.com

Multiple sources report that Vera told investigators she'd had an abortion after CPS showed up at her school. Neighbors say she frequently had a lot of teens over and that beer bottles and caps would be in her yard afterward. The boy's parents were allegedly "thrilled" by the pregnancy.

Saddest of all? This sick woman has a 4-year old daughter.

At least for now.

CPS investigating family of boy who allegedly had sex with teacher | khou.com

Scratch what I said about her needing to be imprisoned. This murderer needs to be executed.

I don't understand? which one of them was transgender?

I wouldn't use all your trump jokes so quick. you may be making them for the next 4 to 8 years. believe it Gregory. it's turning from "possible" to "probable" every day.

With Trump it would be impossible to run out of jokes. He'd make all the comedians say Bush who?

With Trump it would be impossible to run out of jokes. He'd make all the comedians say Bush who?

I'll take a million bad late night jokes to keep Hillary out of the White House. We've had 7 years of a president who is a "citizen of the world". time for a citizen of.....you know...."America" to give a try. don't ya think?

What is there to understand? She is a pedophile.

Exactly.
If a male teacher got it on with a 13 year old female student, the whole community would be ready to lynch him. Not that lynching would be the right thing to do, you understand, but most people have little sympathy for pedophiles.

I'll take a million bad late night jokes to keep Hillary out of the White House. We've had 7 years of a president who is a "citizen of the world". time for a citizen of.....you know...."America" to give a try. don't ya think?

Trump would be an unmitigated disaster.

Trump would be an unmitigated disaster.

oh no! he might not give Iran(our biggest enemy) a sweetheart nuclear deal, kiss the Castro's communist a$$es(while not asking to give up ANYTHING in return), and refuse to use the term "islamic terrorism".

How will we survive!!!!

oh no! he might not give Iran(our biggest enemy) a sweetheart nuclear deal, kiss the Castro's communist a$$es(while not asking to give up ANYTHING in return), and refuse to use the term "islamic terrorism".

How will we survive!!!!

By not electing him.

How...in the ****....did a thread about a schoolteacher become about Trump? What is ****ing wrong with people this year...

What is there to understand? She is a pedophile.

Hebephile technically. Not a big deal, just my anal retentive side took over for a minute...

Police seek Houston teacher impregnated by student, 13

And she's pregnant. :shock:

I will never understand why a beautiful woman takes advantage of kids sexually when she can have anyone she wants.

View attachment 67202131

I heard one theory that its because teenage kids produce so many hormones and pheromones. So female teachers that are 20-30 lose control or some bullcrap like that.....

Either that or the teacher is obsessed with her old highschool lifestyle.

Either way shes a pedo.

I heard one theory that its because teenage kids produce so many hormones and pheromones. So female teachers that are 20-30 lose control or some bullcrap like that.....

one chooses to lose control.
and 13-15 year old boys are starting puberty.

however we are humans that are capable of rational thought.
I don't see why adults have interest in pre-teens.

what is funny is that she will get a slap on the wrist.

what is sad is that the dad is probably going way to go son.

I agree. Ive had 15 year olds flirt with me that are very attractive. But you just smile at the compliment and move on your marry way. It feels good to know someone thinks you are hot but it would be absurd to abuse a teens instincts like that. They are meant for other teens.

Parents fine with it.

I bet that would be different with a female child and male adult.

true. and much of that has to do with the possibility of coercion. Few attractive female teachers are physically able to force a younger man-one who is mature enough to impregnate her-to have sex against his will. Now a 25 year old male can certainly coerce a 13 year old female. For the most part, when the "victim" is male, there at least is a belief he is "willing".

and there is a different standard. a good friend of mine in HS -albeit he was 17 at the time, had sex with one of our teachers who was only a couple years out of college. He's now happily married (for thirty years) with two children, one of whom is the same age as he was when he was briefly involved with this teacher. I asked him a couple years ago if he believed he was "harmed" by this action and he said HELL NO. He did note that if his son did the same thing, he might be a bit concerned but-and this is where a double standard comes in-if a 24 year old male teacher had sex with his daughter when she was 16-or 17 he'd be bezerk.

and I suspect this view is pretty common among fathers of daughters and sons

I don't know which bothers me more....that she got pregnant by one of her students....or that had teenage boys over for beer parties at all hours of the night....or that's she's doing a 'selfie' while driving. Perhaps, all three. She's definitely a menace to society.

Exactly.
If a male teacher got it on with a 13 year old female student, the whole community would be ready to lynch him. Not that lynching would be the right thing to do, you understand, but most people have little sympathy for pedophiles.

if the 13 year old girl had not hit puberty then he would be a pedophile. If the girl looked sexually mature, he is a statutory rapist-at least. But having actually been part of a prosecution team of a child rapist, its important to understand that those attracted to children may or may not be pedophiles.

That's why I'm not voting for either one.

I am going to vote for Trump. I don't like Trump, I think those who voted for him in the primaries are often delusional but here is the deal

I KNOW that hillary will suck and support all sorts of things and people that make me hurl.

I don't know what Trump will do but I prefer the GOP picking most of the judicial picks over the dems,

Back
Top Bottom