• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

13 shot at Chicago basketball court; 3 year old critical

You disparage others just for mentioning the black crime problem but not knowing how to "solve" it....

Ok, let's move into the arena of "Credibility." Or maybe it's your comprehension problem resurfacing.

Provide now the link to where I disparaged someone for mentioning the black crime problem without knowing how to solve it.

Last edited:
So mass shootings are only newsworthy depending on location?
correct

how many 'mass shootings' were there in Syria this week oh wait that's a war zone just like the south side of Chicago?

One doesn't need to have a "solution" to comment on a problem. World hunger is a problem. I don't know the solution to world hunger, therefore I shouldn't comment on it?..LMAO...right..whatever... :roll:

We all see the problem of disproportionate levels of crime and violence by blacks in america.
We know exactly who is causing the problem. We've heard all the excuses and deflections already.

Do you have the solution?

Of course I do.

And it's really simple - Just get everything that could be used to kill or injure anyone out of the USA.

Did you notice that I didn't have to mention anyone's race to solve the problem?

Just get everything that could be used to kill or injure anyone out of the USA.
remove all the people? that is a bit like throwing the baby out with the bath water?

Navy yards don't typically experience this much violence every weekend.

I think the distinction is pretty apparent between the two.

Sadly that is true. We set such a low bar for expected behavior in "the hood" that the victim count would likely have to exceed 20 to be newsworthy or contain at least one "important" person. Had the shooting occured only a few blocks outside the Washington Navy Yard it would not have been news either since southeast DC is not exactly a low crime area.

Washington DC crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Ok, let's move into the arena of "Credibility." Or maybe it's your comprehension problem resurfacing.

Provide now the link to where I disparaged someone for mentioning the black crime problem without knowing how to solve it.
No..I won't run in circles chasing you for your amusement.

What is your solution to black crime?

Of course I do.

And it's really simple - Just get everything that could be used to kill or injure anyone out of the USA.

What a realistic and achievable goal!...Throw every rock and stick in the ocean and tie everyone's hands together behind their back! Why didn't anyone ever think of these ideas before! You're ahead of your time. Hey!..here's another one..make murder illegal!..THAT will surely chill out all those criminals ;)

Did you notice that I didn't have to mention anyone's race to solve the problem?

Well, mentioning race is "racist", dontcha know. :roll:

What a realistic and achievable goal!...Throw every rock and stick in the ocean and tie everyone's hands together behind their back! Why didn't anyone ever think of these ideas before! You're ahead of your time. Hey!..here's another one..make murder illegal!..THAT will surely chill out all those criminals ;)

Well, mentioning race is "racist", dontcha know. :roll:

well there is no way that Marshall law will work, because it would turn Chicago into a bigger war zone then it already is.

No..I won't run in circles chasing you for your amusement.

What is your solution to black crime?

Like all Conservatives, I have strong opinions on crime control, particularly when children are dying, but you seem to want the luxury of falsely accusing me of something, ignoring my requests for your proof and then demanding I participate in your questions? That is truly sophomoric and just plain silly. Go away.

The OP pointed out a huge immediate problem and negatively characterized the single person in the US who could do something about the problem, but chooses to not even notice it.

Your post ignores the problem completely and attacks the OP who poined out the problem.

That is incredibly problematic posting that results in continuation of senseless deaths and demands a cessation of further discussion of the problem. Mindless hackery actually.
One could only hope for more maturity and responsibility in the future.

Hope is a wonderful thing.

Without hope why would anyone even get out of bed in the morning?

Keep hoping.

Keep hoping.

Hope, huh?

I notice that he doesn't bother to offer any solution to this never-ending violence so my guess is that he doesn't have one and is just trying to spread a little more hate and fear with his post.

I "hope" you can answer the question, then..What is YOUR "solution" to disproportionate levels of black crime?

there is no simple solution to gangs in Chicago, and it must be approached in multiple ways.

to use a historical example, what created the need for the Sicilian's to form a mafia?
Like...starting by blaming the NRA?

No...you are correct. Chicago is a ****hole. It is getting worse daily. There are no simple solutions. Yet...with this being a daily occurence in Chicago and every major city across the country, at what point do you think people should or would begin to address it? Seriously...anit-gun types point to 11,000 people dead each year by guns. THIS is precisely the kind of day to day occurence that adds to that tally. We KNOW where the vast majority of those crimes occur and we know who is committing the vast majority of those criminal acts. Yet...all people seem to have the will to do is attack guns and legal gun ownership. NEVER the perpetrators. WHy is that? ANd where are YOU on that specturm? How many anti-gun threads have you commented on and how much time, thought, or effort have you placed on attacking the actual PROBLEM?

And sorry...but if Obama is going to stick his nose into the occasional crime story to show how down he is, then he is going to get **** for doing nothing about the rest of them. When he makes comments like "If I had a son..." well...then he is going to earn the response of "hey...did that asshole look like he could have been your son too?" Truth be told...he deserves far more condemnation for his absenteeism on this matter. Well...on EVERY matter really. Then again...considering how badly he has ****ed up everything he has bothered to get involved in, maybe we would all just be better off if he stayed on vacation the next 3 years.

Hope, huh?

I "hope" you can answer the question, then..
What is YOUR "solution" to disproportionate levels of black crime?

I don't have a solution.

Crime of any kind is not a problem where I live.

What is your solution? (I assume that you have one since you asked me for mine).

I don't have a solution.

Crime of any kind is not a problem where I live.

What is your solution? (I assume that you have one since you asked me for mine).

I was responding to your comment;
I notice that he doesn't bother to offer any solution to this never-ending violence so my guess is that he doesn't have one and is just trying to spread a little more hate and fear with his post.

You expect others to have "solutions" and call them out on it...but you don't have one either. Interesting.
I was just checking.

blame Obama
There are an endless number of things to blame him for but none of it sticks?
The first President in History that is responsible for NOTHING! That happened during his eight years in office?

I was responding to your comment;

You expect others to have "solutions" and call them out on it...but you don't have one either. Interesting.
I was just checking.

Since you haven't posted a solution to the problem it looks like my assumption was wrong and you don't have a solution.

So I guess that the shooting will not stop anytime soon.

I'm mighty glad that I don't live there.

Last edited:
One doesn't need to have a "solution" to comment on a problem. World hunger is a problem. I don't know the solution to world hunger, therefore I shouldn't comment on it?..LMAO...right..whatever... :roll:

We all see the problem of disproportionate levels of crime and violence by blacks in america.
We know exactly who is causing the problem. We've heard all the excuses and deflections already.

Do you have the solution?

Strange isn't it. Liberal Progressives always have something to say about their pet causes. When it occurs on their turf, they try to deflect and obfuscate the facts. Most of the perpetrators have been Democratic Liberals that have committed these crimes. Right down to the cop out West. Heck even Zimmerman was a Democrat.

Since you haven't posted a solution to the problem it looks like my assumption was wrong and you don't have a solution.
Nope..Sure don't. I know this, though; The only thing that violent people understand is violence...

I don't criticize and disparage others for not having the solution to black crime, though.

Remember? You were seeking approval from your friend when you typed this?

So I guess that the shooting will not stop anytime soon.
Nope. Probably not.

Since you don't have the solution, could your post be described as trying to spread hate and fear, too? See how that works? :)

I'm mighty glad that I don't live there.
Doesn't matter where one lives. No one is in favor of crime.

Nope..Sure don't. I know this, though; The only thing that violent people understand is violence...

I don't criticize and disparage others for not having the solution to black crime, though.

Remember? You were seeking approval from your friend when you typed this?

Nope. Probably not.

Since you don't have the solution, could your post be described as trying to spread hate and fear, too? See how that works? :)

Doesn't matter where one lives. No one is in favor of crime.

Wrong.

Criminals are in favor of whatever crime they are involved in.

See how that works? :lamo

Same Lies, Different Day

By Jeffrey T. Brown
September 20, 2013

When the powerful cannot fully control the actions of those fellow citizens they dislike, at least they can control the lies publicly told about them. Thus, we once again find ourselves, days after a tragedy, dissecting the falsehoods spewed forth to gain political ground in the midst of a terrible loss. As we have seen with disturbing regularity, the Navy Yard shooting was an event not seen so much as a tragedy by the left as it was a welcome opportunity, a gift from on high by whatever amoral deity bestows such awful things upon its faithful.

In recent months, the hyperbole and emotionalism of liberal efforts to reinstitute the Assault Weapons Ban, and other de facto infringements of the Second Amendment, have calmed in some places, and been reversed in others, giving those who seek real solutions to difficult problems a chance to be heard. Discussions regarding practical means of preventing the mentally ill from gaining access to guns have taken place among the rational, who recognize that the problem lies with the actor, and not the instrument. In some locales, commonsense measures to protect vulnerable children, including armed guards, faculty and staff in schools, have replaced the tacit invitation to violence in schools which once proudly proclaimed themselves "gun free zones." Somehow, violent and mentally-ill attackers did not recognize that status as a deterrent. Liberals are still trying to figure out the math on that one. In solving that problem, however, there are some very ugly truths that make clear why the left is so intent on blaming the gun, and not the shooter.

Read more:
Articles: Same Lies, Different Day

Same ole, same ole. Democrats shut the looney bins and set the mentally ill free with nowhere to go. Now they complain when their ill Democrat voters kill.

Why do airplane crashes make the news, but car crashes don't?
Answer: Because car crashes happen all the time.

Why do shootings at schools and military installations make the news, but gang shootings don't?

Answer, I have no idea. Must be racism or something. I'm sure it's Obama's fault.

All of this makes the news - I have no idea what you're talking about, here.

Keep hoping.

Sorry, the President has given "hope" a bad name.

Back
Top Bottom