• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

11 Things The Wealthiest 400 Americans Could Buy Their Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!! You want the post # of a post that you deleted!

I have reported that claim-the mods can tell if I deleted a post. This sort of blatant lying is beyond disgusting

More about your BS #'s about how bad the rich have it
2-22-10tax-f1.jpg

if the top 400 are the people who cause you to conniptions why not stick with them rather than whining about all the top two percent

Moderator's Warning:
Discuss the topic, not each other. Keep the sarcasm to a reasonable minimum.

Bwahahahahaha!!!

TD deleted the post where he first claimed there was no estate tax!!!

But he still can't admit that it is an "estate" tax!! :lol:

No posts have been deleted in this thread. I checked.

No posts have been deleted in this thread. I checked.

I discovered I was wrong about TD deleting a post. I was confused about which thread he posted that in. It turns out he said it in another thread. I apologize for my confusion

as there is no estate tax

its essentially a surcharge on the wealthy

I discovered I was wrong about TD deleting a post. I was confused about which thread he posted that in. It turns out he said it in another thread. I apologize for my confusion

You lied pure and simple. estate tax is a dishonest and inaccurate term politicians use to sweeten a disgusting scheme to confiscate wealth. most estates aren't taxed. its a surcharge on the rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom