• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

1000 Georgia residents caught double-voting in primary

You assume that they caught 100%, which is highly unlikely, meaning there are thousands we don't know about.

What leads you to believe that? Given that they found 1000 people, I am not inclined to believe this was due to 1000 cases of someone getting lucky.

I find it amusing that certain people think that all these 1000 people are democrats. I bet a majority of them were republicans.

I'm willing to find out.

What a dishonest OP. There are 1,000 POTENTIAL "double" voters. The matter is being reviewed and there is no evidence of fraud brought forward. You have no actual evidence of fraud. You have no actual evidence of 1,000 named people voting twice FRAUDULENTLY. If so proven, these would be more than have been proven in the entire history of such cases. Out of one state primary. Go away.

Georgia investigating double voting in primary election - Houston Chronicle

There are tons of dishonest posts on here by the left.

You want to be ignorant, that's your choice. :shrug:

You want to post false claims and then run when asked to provide some source, that's your choice. Credibility diminishes.

You want to post false claims and then run when asked to provide some source, that's your choice. Credibility diminishes.
I could care less about my credibility among DP members with no intellectual curiousity and no ability to educate themselves on the basic facts of issues.

Wait - didn't Democrats assure everyone that this was "clerically impossible?"

It is, why do you think the MAGAA™ morons were caught so easily? Are you usually so skillful at shooting yourself in the foot with your own dumb troll post questions? :lamo

They'll be prosectuted too.... :cool:

Perhaps. Same as your article, not correct.

I did a search for the source and confirmed it was actually 58 percent dem ballot. Its why I corrected my initial 1 percent mistake. It's a super easy search, but you won't do it.

As for me, i just don't care if you have the right number or not . Defiinetly don't care enough to post the link.

One thousand Georgia residents caught double-voting in primary may face charges

No wonder democrats are fighting so hard to vote by mail. Meanwhile, they're already laying the groundwork to contest the election - Kamala Harris Says That Joe Biden Could Lose Election Due To Russian Interference

What a dishonest party.

And from that you conclude that it must have been the democrats? That's too much of a stretch. And you have not provided anything to back that up either. That does not make you look good now, does it?

Joey

And from that you conclude that it must have been the democrats? That's too much of a stretch.

No I did not conclude they were democrats, neither did the article. However, it is in fact democrats who are pushing for mail-in voting. This is an undisputed fact.

And you have not provided anything to back that up either.

The article backs up the claim that mail-in voting can contribute to fraudulent voting. It doesn't matter who is doing it, it's fraud and it causes people to doubt our election process.

That does not make you look good now, does it?

You inability to comprehend simple statements makes me look bad? weird.

Yeah, I knew it was you because the entire left panel of your post showed everyone it was you.

No I did not conclude they were democrats, neither did the article. However, it is in fact democrats who are pushing for mail-in voting. This is an undisputed fact.

The democrats are not pushing for mail-in voting. It is already there. The Trumpet on the other hand is trying to abolish it. And this is what the Democrats oppose.

The article backs up the claim that mail-in voting can contribute to fraudulent voting. It doesn't matter who is doing it, it's fraud and it causes people to doubt our election process.

The article does not back that up. It shows that people tried to do it and they were caught. It merely shows the systems works.

You inability to comprehend simple statements makes me look bad? weird.

Yes, your inability to comprehend a simple statement makes you look bad.

Yeah, I knew it was you because the entire left panel of your post showed everyone it was you.

Wow! :lamo

Joey

I could care less about my credibility among DP members with no intellectual curiousity and no ability to educate themselves on the basic facts of issues.

Posting false claims, as you've done has nothing at all to do with basic facts.
If it did, you could actually provide the facts. Even some basics. But, nothing.

I did a search for the source and confirmed it was actually 58 percent dem ballot. Its why I corrected my initial 1 percent mistake. It's a super easy search, but you won't do it.

As for me, i just don't care if you have the right number or not . Defiinetly don't care enough to post the link.

It's not for anyone to do but the one making a claim.
If they are telling the truth, it's easy to post the fact. If one can't, they tell others to go search for something that doesn't exist.

No. That's not what Trump told people to do.

He told them to vote by mail and then go to the polls to see if their vote by mail ballot had been received. If it wasn't, then vote in person.

There is no indication in the article that those people were doing what Trump told them to do.

Which article are you referring to? I need a link.

Georgia trying to be the new Florida.

What do you mean by that?

Florida has a totally different election system. It is not possible to vote twice here - or even once if I never receive a mail-in ballot.

No wonder democrats are fighting so hard to vote by mail. Meanwhile, they're already laying the groundwork to contest the election - Kamala Harris Says That Joe Biden Could Lose Election Due To Russian Interference

What a dishonest party.

The democrats got away with an attempted coup against the elected President and they are attempting to set up another one. Hillary, the Obama administration, the intelligence agencyies committed crimes and then covered them up. The recent uncovering of the wiping clean of a large number of the Mueller investigation teams cell phones shows they were dirty.

Oh don't worry. If there's any state that can mess up voting the most, it's Florida. I'm sure they'll take the press off of Georgia.

I don't know how Florida can mess up vote counts.

Wait - didn't Democrats assure everyone that this was "clerically impossible?"

yes Obama did. Until they lost, then the story changed. Democrats are corrupt.

What a dishonest party.
What makes you think all those double voters were Democrats? Can't you see that Trump has already laid the groundwork for doing the same with this year's worth of crap about Democratic mail fraud and Democratic illegal immigrant voting?

Not only that, this is just our state's sec of state claiming that there is fraud. Same system that purged 200,000 voters from the rolls without federal oversight, handing the 2018 gubernatorial election to Kemp.

Did Kemp win by less than 200,000 votes?

Back
Top Bottom