• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

1000 Georgia residents caught double-voting in primary

He said if they let you cast a vote then they hadn't tabulated it yet so it was okay.

So you don't know if these folks heard the same **** trump was repeating, went to the polls, their ballots weren't counted/received yet, so they voted again.

LOL!! Check the timeline...and then don't bother me with your nonsense again.

1. I am shocked, absolutely shocked that anyone would even think of committing fraud.

2. Oh, sure! They're going to face charges. That will be the day!

Just another harbinger of what this country will be like in the coming decades.

I find it amusing that certain people think that all these 1000 people are democrats. I bet a majority of them were republicans.

And the system worked...they got caught.

Isn't that exactly what Trump told people to do?
This is when you think Trump is telling the truth? :roll:

You cultists have no sense of humor, because that line was :lamo

He said if they let you cast a vote then they hadn't tabulated it yet so it was okay.

So you don't know if these folks heard the same **** trump was repeating, went to the polls, their ballots weren't counted/received yet, so they voted again.

That's just not how it works in general. Many states won't begin to count mail in ballots until Nov. 3rd. They will still be counting them long after the polls close. So in many cases, there is no way to tell if your vote has been counted. And it will totally clog up the polling places.

I would suggest you go to the appropriate voting instructions for your state and follow them. Not that difficult. Please ignore anything Donald Trump says about voting.

The set up is obvious. this is why the sent Ugly Betty Wasserman Schultz to the Post Office at 4;30 AM with no announcement knowing she would be denied access. So they can say the Post Office held back voting ballots for when he loses bigly. Then, they will cal for Antifa and BLM to riot all over again and Trump may have to institute Marshall Law.

Who are the better rioters?

Antifa or BLM?

One thousand Georgia residents caught double-voting in primary may face charges

No wonder democrats are fighting so hard to vote by mail. Meanwhile, they're already laying the groundwork to contest the election - Kamala Harris Says That Joe Biden Could Lose Election Due To Russian Interference

What a dishonest party.

Democrats are Losers and Suckers. Hmmmm. Couldn't resist. Really the Democrat leadership is corrupt and the last nearly 4 years prove it. Spying on American citizens, even a Presidential candidate, paying foriegn agents to compile a dirty dossier on a candidate, attempting an impeachment for purely political reasons. All this to try to win an election. Corrupt to the core.

Trump's comments were in reference to NC, where it has been claimed that it is impossible to vote on Election Day if you've already mailed in a ballot:

Who said it was impossible to cast two votes in NC.

It should be obvious to even a trump supporter that mail in ballots are often counted after polls have closed.

So it is highly doubtful anybody claimed it is impossible for someone to send in a mail ballot and then also cast an in person ballot when the former may not even arrive until after the polls close.

But it sure sounds good if you don't think about it, huh?

Like so much of what y'all believe.

No wonder democrats are fighting so hard to vote by mail. Meanwhile, they're already laying the groundwork to contest the election - Kamala Harris Says That Joe Biden Could Lose Election Due To Russian Interference

What a dishonest party.

Basically it sounds like these people were doing what Trump is encouraging people to do. Note that it wasn’t the mail in voting that was fraudulent, it was the in person voting.

This is how it is supposed to work:

“If voters request an absentee ballot but then show up to vote in person on Election Day, the election system flags them as having requested an absentee ballot. The poll worker is then supposed to call the county election office to see if the absentee ballot has been received for that voter.

If the county election office says an absentee ballot has been received, the person should not be allowed to vote in person. If there's no record of an absentee ballot having been received, the voter is allowed to cast a ballot in person and the county election office is supposed to cancel the absentee ballot request so that the absentee ballot won't be counted if it comes in.

If the poll worker fails to call the county election office, or can't get through to anyone, or if the county election office fails to cancel the absentee ballot request, that could allow double voting.”

Georgia investigating double voting in primary election - ABC News

So it’s human failures that allow this to happen. It’s also a dumb process and obviously this is a problem that Raffensperger needs to fix. The state computer system should check for duplicates and flag them when the vote is entered into the computer system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh don't worry. If there's any state that can **** up voting the most, it's Florida. I'm sure they'll take the press off of Georgia.
Lmao, i am a florida resident and as much as i want to dispute what you said, I just cant

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No wonder democrats are fighting so hard to vote by mail.
Oh, good grief.

- It's not clear if there were any actual double-votes. Many Republicans have made splashy announcements like this, and it turns out to be a nothingburger.

- There is certainly no indication that it was exclusively Democrats involved.

- There is no indication whatsoever of any intentional (let alone coordinated) fraud.

- In case you missed it, catching people means the protections are working.

- Guess how many absentee ballots were cast this summer? 150,000. For those who can't do math, that's 0.67% of the total. And the real number is very likely less.

Meanwhile, they're already laying the groundwork to contest the election
Hello? McFly? Trump has been screaming about non-existent fraud for years. Even his own voter fraud commission, staffed with flunkies, couldn't find anything. Talk about dishonesty.

What a dishonest party.

Given the penchant for Republican cheating, plus, you know...Trump telling his base to commit specifically this type of voter fraud...dollars to donuts basically all of the 1000 double votes are Republican.

Well I think this was the Primary in June, I think Trump made his comments much later than that. So they weren't doing what Trump told them to do. It's just that this thread started off with "blah blah Democrats want", but this is pretty much what Trump had told people to do.

The timeline doesn't actually matter. The point is that every accusation by Republicans is an announcement of what they have done, are doing or plan on doing. In short, every accusation by a Republican is a confession.

Who said it was impossible to cast two votes in NC.
Roy Cooper's State Board of Elections office.

So it is highly doubtful anybody claimed it is impossible for someone to send in a mail ballot and then also cast an in person ballot
It's right on the government website, but don't let facts get in the way of your spin!

What a dishonest OP. There are 1,000 POTENTIAL "double" voters. The matter is being reviewed and there is no evidence of fraud brought forward. You have no actual evidence of fraud. You have no actual evidence of 1,000 named people voting twice FRAUDULENTLY. If so proven, these would be more than have been proven in the entire history of such cases. Out of one state primary. Go away.

Georgia investigating double voting in primary election - Houston Chronicle

It's just noise for the GOP Georgia Secretary of State can garner brownie points for making a scene about this and I'd be surprised if we ever hear about this being pursued at all.

Oh don't worry. If there's any state that can **** up voting the most, it's Florida. I'm sure they'll take the press off of Georgia.

tenor.gif

Democrats are Losers and Suckers. Hmmmm. Couldn't resist. Really the Democrat leadership is corrupt and the last nearly 4 years prove it. Spying on American citizens, even a Presidential candidate, paying foriegn agents to compile a dirty dossier on a candidate, attempting an impeachment for purely political reasons. All this to try to win an election. Corrupt to the core.

So sad you have let propagandists convince you that half of your fellow Americans are trying to destroy the country.

We're not. You can relax.

They lie to you a lot.

Like you probably think Portland is in flames with mothers hiding in their walk in closets hoping to survive the ravening hordes of rioters.

As opposed to the nightly rumbles between the night shift and the authorities. In a twelve block area of a city that covers 146 square miles. Oh, and the great majority of the property damage is graffiti. You know, spray paint.

I know the picture they have painted for you gets you all riled up but it's a lie, and they are making you look foolish again.

I find it amusing that certain people think that all these 1000 people are democrats. I bet a majority of them were republicans.

Who the hell cares what party they belong too. The point is mail-in voting is corruptable, even absentee.

Wait - didn't Democrats assure everyone that this was "clerically impossible?"

I don't think so, got a quote or anything?

There is nothing 100% fool proof. Any system designed by man will be subject to someone figuring out a way around it.
The real question is what significance is it?
Typically voter fraud as a whole is somewhere around 0.000007%. Statistically insignificant. It will never ever be 0.00%.

Back
Top Bottom