• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

1000 Georgia residents caught double-voting in primary

This is when you think Trump is telling the truth? :roll:

You cultists have no sense of humor, because that line was :lamo

You're saying tRUMP doesn't tell the truth?

I like the headline. 1,000 people CAUGHT voting twice. Seems the system works fine.

And Trump told his supporters to do more of it.

Just for fun, add to this:
Mailmen destroying and writing BLM on Trump supporters mail: Northridge woman says her mail was defaced by mail carrier who wrote '''BLM'''
Dumping mail: Video shows USPS mail being dumped in a California parking lot. A postal union says USPS employees weren't involved
and the multiple stories of the thousands and hundreds of thousands of uncounted mailed ballots.

Anyone who thinks a certain number of mailmen won't do the same with a ballot that they determine to be from a different political party, is stupid.

This is going to be a cluster**** and with the lack of chain of custody, no matter who wins many-many will not believe the results furthering the divide.

The timeline doesn't actually matter. The point is that every accusation by Republicans is an announcement of what they have done, are doing or plan on doing. In short, every accusation by a Republican is a confession.

Projection Alert!

tenor.gif

The FLACCID penis of America.

Nothing in the article states whether the people that double voted were double voting Democrat or Republican.

Fwiw I read in a different article that 59 percent of the double voters were dem.

It's almost as if they can catch anyone that abuses the system.

You assume that they caught 100%, which is highly unlikely, meaning there are thousands we don't know about.

Nothing in the article states whether the people that double voted were double voting Democrat or Republican.

It doesn't matter. We're talking about fair and accurate elections.

This does far more damage in trusting the system than Russia could ever hope to accomplish with facebook memes.

It doesn't matter. We're talking about fair and accurate elections.

This does far more damage in trusting the system than Russia could ever hope to accomplish with facebook memes.

From the article:

"It is clear that rather than do his job of promoting the safety and security of our voting process, the secretary of state is instead pushing the GOP’s voting conspiracy theories and disinformation,"

Please provide a link to the article.

I won't. But I will offer a small correctionn.58 percent were dem ballot not 59.

I don't think so, got a quote or anything?
It says so on the NC government website in regards to election security, as reported by many news outlets.

Fwiw I read in a different article that 59 percent of the double voters were dem.

FWIW, I read in another different article, 59% of the double voters were Repub.

It says so on the NC government website in regards to election security, as reported by many news outlets.

So, no quotes. OK

What is NC gov't website? Which many news outlets?

So, no quotes. OK

What is NC gov't website? Which many news outlets?
Put the search terms in the previous post into a search engine and find out!!

From the article:

"It is clear that rather than do his job of promoting the safety and security of our voting process, the secretary of state is instead pushing the GOP’s voting conspiracy theories and disinformation,"

Sounds like the opinion of a democrat spokesperson.

Oh, wow...look, I'm right.

FWIW, I read in another different article, 59% of the double voters were Repub.

OK. That article isn't correct. But, I don't care.

You're saying tRUMP doesn't tell the truth?
That whooshing noise was the punchline going over your head and your reading skills are no better than your sense of humor.

Trick question.

Wrong.

Again.

There really is no right or wrong answer to which one is dumb and which is dumber when referring to the Cuomo brothers. This is a question where the teacher would mark you with a green check mark no matter what answer you gave.

One thing I tip my hat to is how CNN and the Democrats have a keen eye for picking dumb and dumber/ People like AOC, Ted Wheeler in Portland, The Seattle City Council, Lightfoot, DeBlasio, Brain Stelter, Katy Tur, the Cuomo brothers. You couldn't pick dumb and dumber any better if you were an expert at it and debated over it for years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom