• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

1000 Georgia residents caught double-voting in primary

Posting false claims, as you've done has nothing at all to do with basic facts.
If it did, you could actually provide the facts. Even some basics. But, nothing.
Your ignorance does not make my claims "false".

Your ignorance does not make my claims "false".

Correct. Your inability to post any proof of your claims makes your claims false and ignorant.

Only complete idiots think the virus came from Europe.

So how do you explain the fact New York City and its surrounding area suffered huge numbers of diagnoses and deaths while Western European nations were being locked down to keep the same virus under control? If it only came from China, every case we bad in the USA would have been on the West Coast.

No. That's not what Trump told people to do.

He told them to vote by mail and then go to the polls to see if their vote by mail ballot had been received. If it wasn't, then vote in person.

There is no indication in the article that those people were doing what Trump told them to do.

...that is substantially what happened here.....

From article: "....Roughly 150,000 voters in Georgia showed up to the polls in person after registering to vote via mail. Most of those who showed up to vote in person had not received their ballots in time to vote absentee. .."

They had not received their ballots and they wanted to vote. There was no intent to deceive here, except perhaps by the OP.

One thousand Georgia residents caught double-voting in primary may face charges

No wonder democrats are fighting so hard to vote by mail. Meanwhile, they're already laying the groundwork to contest the election - Kamala Harris Says That Joe Biden Could Lose Election Due To Russian Interference

What a dishonest party.

Georgia's Top Elections Official Claims 1,000 People Committed Voter Fraud In Primary

...that is substantially what happened here.....

From article: "....Roughly 150,000 voters in Georgia showed up to the polls in person after registering to vote via mail. Most of those who showed up to vote in person had not received their ballots in time to vote absentee. .."

They had not received their ballots and they wanted to vote. There was no intent to deceive here, except perhaps by the OP.

Georgia's Top Elections Official Claims 1,000 People Committed Voter Fraud In Primary

You should probably go back and look at what Trump told people to do. It's not what these people allegedly did.

You should probably go back and look at what Trump told people to do. It's not what these people allegedly did.

News

Most of these people wanted to vote at the polls because they had not received the absentee ballot they requested. Furthermore, people are trying to make this some type of partisan issue. Its not. Most of these people were likely Republicans as the Republicans actually had a competitive race for Senate. As of June, little else mattered.

The idea that someone would risk significant legal troubles, potentially including a healthy jail sentence just to vote twice, is a ludicrous. No one with half a brain would believe such nonsense. Its far more likely that someone doing something with an intention of innocence gets unjustly prosecuted because idiots have worked themselves into an irrational frenzy.

Voter fraud is not perpetrated by people voting more than once. Its an idiotic notion.

Last edited:
So how do you explain the fact New York City and its surrounding area suffered huge numbers of diagnoses and deaths while Western European nations were being locked down to keep the same virus under control? If it only came from China, every case we bad in the USA would have been on the West Coast.

Blue Donkey, math does not lie. people do. The current Goebbelsian lie being pushed onto a stupid public is that this virus came from Europe. Cuomo is pushing it and many in the media are for no reason other than electioneering to claim that Trump should have locked down Europe sooner. Instead of being emotional and just accepting a few tiny samplings of strains of virus and one or two such tests that were NOT peer reviewed to weed out errors and speculation and fraud due to political leanings, the best thing to do is to think rationally and calmly and ask yourself. "Is it likely that MOST of the infections came from Europe or that most came from Europe based on these mathematical facts?"

1.) The virus was first confirmed in Wuhan China on 11-17-20
2.) The virus takes from 4 days to three weeks to incubate
3.) Based on flight records, about a million people flew out of China into the United States from 11-17-20 to 1-31-20
4.) The primary destination of those travelers is New York city
5.) New York City has the highest Asian population of any city in the United States (Not highest EUROPEAN population)
6.) Many people have reported being the sickest they ever were in their life in December all over the U.S. (No one knew about the Chinese flu then)
7.) One million travelers cooped up on a plane from China and landing primarily in New York can infect millions, some of whom never went to a doctor.
8.) New York City and surrounding areas had the highest death rates per million in the entire world
9.) People from Europe fly to many places in the United States such as Seattle, Los Angeles but since NYC is heavily Asian, ASIANS would tend to fly to NYC
10.) The testing of mutations was minimal and not reviewed and not repeated for some odd reason(s)

Unless one discounts a MILLION travelers FROM China where it is KNOWN that the virus originated from, they cannot claim it came primarily from Europe. It defies common sense and is giving a few scientists deference and respect that has not been peer reviewed They should have and could have studied thousands of people and done several or more such testings. I gave read the reports. They are vague and have no specific numbers. Yes, it is possible that SOME Europeans carried it but is defies math and logic that China was not the main country that infected millions of Americans.

It's just noise for the GOP Georgia Secretary of State can garner brownie points for making a scene about this and I'd be surprised if we ever hear about this being pursued at all.

It's the GA Sec of State has a lot of clout regarding closing polling for whatever reason, purging voter rolls, both of which the current gov did when he was sec of state to sink Stacy Abrams, and certifying the winner of a presidential race. I wouldn't put anything past GA.

There are tons of dishonest posts on here by the left.

You mean like the one I exposed? Then you should point them out, as you see fit, and support your claim as I did. I would, if I caught your post, agree with you. I do discern the diff btx "dishonest" and a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom