• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10 Most Homicidal US cities (+ ethnic/racial breakdown)

I hope you understand the difference between illegal immigration and violent crime, since that's what Kurmugeon was talking about.

If you feel it's a waste of your time to have your assertions challenged, perhaps the internet is not for you.

This figure also appears in Heather Mac Donald's testimony before the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Claims:

In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide in the first half of 2004 (which totaled 1,200 to 1,500) targeted illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) were for illegal aliens.

I would swear that Latinos come here to work hard to better themselves. I guess it depends on what "work" is. You know, killing people ain't easy. It's a tough and messy job most American don't want to do.

Last edited:
Those percentages are population demographics not homicide percentages..

Well then I guess randomly posting unexplained statistics is as useful as an asshole on my elbow.

Well then I guess randomly posting unexplained statistics is as useful as an asshole on my elbow.

If you previously knew anything about the subject it would have been as obvious to you as it was to me..

If you previously knew anything about the subject it would have been as obvious to you as it was to me..

Actually - no. Giving blunt statistics while ditching the legend and reference ensures confusion.

Not sure why you're getting uppity about it, though.

Hmm.

If 74% of Homicides are White (I assume that means white perpetrators - not victims?)
And 12% are blacks...

Then how are most of these major cherry picked cities showing a majority of black?

Where's all this white-killing taking place outside of major cities that accounts for the strong opposite-effect statistic? I mean... damn. Rural crust got a temper.

"If 74% of Homicides are White (I assume that means white perpetrators - not victims?)
And 12% are blacks..."

You really thought these were the homicide statistics? If you did, then you must have never laid eyes on USA crime statistics before..

What is going on in Oakland?

are you kidding? oaklands one of the worst cities, still would be if it wasn't for the tech bubble, its one of the most segregated areas in America

which is basically what this is a list of

are you kidding? oaklands one of the worst cities, still would be if it wasn't for the tech bubble, its one of the most segregated areas in America

Oakland has a unique distinction as a city.

It is the only American city where members of the city have been given prison sentences after a guilty verdict for Ethnic Cleansing including murder.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

But you'll be surprised who has been Ethnically cleansed... even though they are a majority of the population of Oakland, it was Blacks who were being shot, stabbed, beaten, and run over by Latino MS-13 Gangs in a self-admitted war to drive out all of the Blacks from first Oakland, and eventually, all of California.

No, it was NOT a street gang turf war, it was civilian, innocent Black-Americans who were the targets, not the Black Street gang members, which existed, but were too tough of a target for the Latino Gangs to start their Cleansing war upon.

As far as I know, this is the ONLY American Conviction of Ethnic Cleansing in our history... though you could easily argue that the Apache Trail of Tears and other similar events were also Ethnic Cleansing.

-

Oakland has a unique distinction as a city.

It is the only American city where members of the city have been given prison sentences after a guilty verdict for Ethnic Cleansing including murder.

But you'll be surprised who has been Ethnically cleansed... even though they are a majority of the population of Oakland, it was Blacks who were being shot, stabbed, beaten, and run over by Latino MS-13 Gangs in a self-admitted war to drive out all of the Blacks from first Oakland, and eventually, all of California.

No, it was NOT a street gang turf war, it was civilian, innocent Black-Americans who were the targets, not the Black Street gang members, which existed, but were too tough of a target for the Latino Gangs to start their Cleansing war upon.

As far as I know, this is the ONLY American Conviction of Ethnic Cleansing in our history... though you could easily argue that the Apache Trail of Tears and other similar events were also Ethnic Cleansing.

-

you sure care alot about african americans don't you?

you sure care alot about african americans don't you?

Yes, I do.

I don't like the Racists of the NBPP, but then I don't like the Racists of the KKK either.

I care allot about ALL American Citizens, but particularly Poverty-Low-Middle Income Americans. I think they're being shafted by the Leftie Elites and the wealthy Elites.

-

As far as I know, this is the ONLY American Conviction of Ethnic Cleansing in our history...

-

And perpetrated by ......... Illegal Immigrants!!

And perpetrated by ......... Illegal Immigrants!!

Yes! Which brings U.S. back to the point I've been making throughout this thread.

LEGAL Immigrants are a great strength and an important resource to America.

Illegal Immigrants are Plague!

-

The irony is fantastic..

I would expect Tribalism to always appear when Nationalism has been removed.

No other President in American History has done more to destroy Americas sense of National Pride and Identity than Obama.

Obama's Radical Agenda to Undermine American National Unity and Pride, Increase Racial Division, and his bizarre attempts to surrender American National Sovereignty have been the dominate factor of his Administration.

-

Last edited:

I was looking at the numbers that indicate a quite different structure to the other cities.

I was looking at the numbers that indicate a quite different structure to the other cities.

i thought you were surprised at the crime rate, what do you mean by structure?

i thought you were surprised at the crime rate, what do you mean by structure?

I seem to remember that blacks were not number one there and especially Asians were placed quite differently than in other cities.

I seem to remember that blacks were not number one there and especially Asians were placed quite differently than in other cities.

it was all farmland before the golden gate bridge, wasn't it? then it just turned into a ghetto for the city of sanfrancisco, after the new deal I think something like 1 million black people moved to the san francisco area

Damn Cali is PC!! Can barely find crime statistics for Oakland by race..

2006ish
The five-year average for homicide suspects in Oakland breaks down as follows: 64.7% Black, 8.6% Hispanic, 0.2% White, 2.0% Asian and 24.4% Unknown.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Oakland,_California

Demographics from OP..
39.71% white, 26.07% black, 16.54% Asian (25.88% Hispanic)

26.07% black commit 64.7% of the homicides..
39.71% white commit 0.2% of the homicides. ------- lol
16.54% Asian commit 2.0% of the homicides.

edit: oops had the Asians bassackwards

Last edited:
It takes a very intellectually shallow person to take an overview of the situation and decide that "the left" is at fault for everything they don't like.

Looking directly at you, DamnYankee.

Nice try, where did I even hint at everything I don't like is the fault of leftists? Talk about being intellectually shallow. ROTFLMAO

Let's try to pay more attention at the topic of the thread and less about me. I mean I know you are infatuated with harmless humble me, but really you need to focus.

Hmm.

If 74% of Homicides are White (I assume that means white perpetrators - not victims?)
And 12% are blacks...

Then how are most of these major cherry picked cities showing a majority of black?

Where's all this white-killing taking place outside of major cities that accounts for the strong opposite-effect statistic? I mean... damn. Rural crust got a temper.

These cities were chosen because of their high homicide rates. Among whites the homicide rate is about 2 per 100,000 per year, but because there are so many more whites there are as many whites killed as blacks in absolute numbers (I don't think that the 75% figure is accurate, it's closer to 50% according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports). Among blacks the homicide rate is about 6 times higher on a per capita basis, hence the high concentration of black corpses in urban areas.

The statistics on murders are pretty accurate because it's hard to finesse a dead body. You can complain about lack of reporting for things like robbery or rape, but murder? I don't think so.

Blacks need to stop this bullcrap denial about their problems and start doing something about them. Only they can do it. If we've learned anything over the past 60 years it's that all the government spending and hand wringing of liberal whites just makes things worse.

Back
Top Bottom