• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10 Most Homicidal US cities (+ ethnic/racial breakdown)

you clearly don't get it. It's not just about who can legally obtain guns but gun *proliferation* including for instance the mentally ill sandy hook killer who only had to snatch the weapons from his careless mother. When it's that freaking easy, *of course* they will illegally obtained, hell it may as well have been legal. May as well sell directly to him at meijer's.

Please explain this...specifically and clearly...and how it enables more crime than 'illegally obtained' guns.

Because it sounds like political speak more than real life to me.

Artificially enhancing their ability to compete.. Blaming their problems on others..

That causes them to commit crimes and to commit crimes, like homicide, against each other??? Sources showing direct links between them please.

OK, I'll concur with your self-assessment.

Just like a leftist to deny science that does not fit their mold..

That causes them to commit crimes and to commit crimes, like homicide, against each other??? Sources showing direct links between them please.

Blaming their violence on others justifies it, so they continue to do it..

LOL It's more conservatives that ignore science that doesnt fit their agendas.

Blaming their violence on others justifies it, so they continue to do it..

Why are they committing it to begin with? I asked for causes. And actual factual sources...you know, like the science you imply you are not denying.

Why are they committing it to begin with? I asked for causes. And actual factual sources...you know, like the science you imply you are not denying.

IQ violence sweet spot, warrior gene, violent culture = BAM murder

Anyone how doesn't march in lock-step with leftists is a racist. Dammit. You should now that! ;)

Has it gotten sadder in the last ten minutes?
Seriously, dude, that's such a vacuous, brainless statement I wonder how anyone could say it once, never mind jump up and down waving it like a flag.

Leftists have destroyed the black family.

What a crock of shit.

Oh, I agree. What the left has done is a crock of sh*t. I mean look at the how they have devastated the black family. And they still do it. We hear the left tell minorities all the time they are worthless without big gov't help? They can't do crap without a social program, they can't think for themselves without a bureaucrat giving them an anal exam.

It's a shame what you people have done.

IQ violence sweet spot, warrior gene, violent culture = BAM murder

And you dont even know what 'sources' are?

ha ha ha, yeah, so much for your credibility.

And you dont even know what 'sources' are?

ha ha ha, yeah, so much for your credibility.

It is not my job to educate you on science, this is not opinion, this is fact. I'm sure I could throw "sources" at you all day and you would just deny them..

Just google " black iq violence " and have a little skim..

Hint: Read the real science, not the liberals excuses for it..

What happened then? The Religious Right clobber black families with too many Bibles or what?

Did I blame the religious right? Why does everything have to be the fault of one side (and only one side)?

Oh, I agree. What the left has done is a crock of sh*t. I mean look at the how they have devastated the black family. And they still do it. We hear the left tell minorities all the time they are worthless without big gov't help? They can't do crap without a social program, they can't think for themselves without a bureaucrat giving them an anal exam.

It's a shame what you people have done.

I suppose offering social programs is better than telling them, as one of your fellow conservatives said earlier in the thread, that blacks are genetically predisposed to crime.

Last edited:
OK, I'll concur with your self-assessment.

Lursa dearest if you are going to concur then you must concur IN not With.

You either CONCUR IN or you DEMURE FROM.

If you want to sound smart and use those big college words then you have to use the right college phrases with them too.

:)

It is not my job to educate you on science, this is not opinion, this is fact. I'm sure I could throw "sources" at you all day and you would just deny them..

This is a fallacy of shifting the burden -- "go and read ..."

Sorry.

Usually I agree with you but this time you are busted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

It takes a very intellectually shallow person to take an overview of the situation and decide that "the left" is at fault for everything they don't like.

Looking directly at you, DamnYankee.

Hmm.

If 74% of Homicides are White (I assume that means white perpetrators - not victims?)
And 12% are blacks...

Then how are most of these major cherry picked cities showing a majority of black?

Where's all this white-killing taking place outside of major cities that accounts for the strong opposite-effect statistic? I mean... damn. Rural crust got a temper.
"white" includes latinos. And the by-city breakdown isnt cherry picked. Its deaths per 100k. Finally...I dont think that top line shows the breakdown of homicides but rather the percentages of overall US population.I may be wrong though.

USA: 4.5 homicides per 100,000 - 72.4% white, 12.6% black, 4.8% Asian (16.3% Hispanic)

1. Detroit, MI: 45.2 homicides per 100,000 - 80.95% black, 12.61% white, 1.21% Asian (7.32% Hispanic)

2. New Orleans, LA: 41.4 homicides per 100,000 - 59.61% black, 34% white, 2.95% Asian (5.40% Hispanic)

3. Newark, NJ: 40.3 homicides per 100,000 - 50.82% black, 24.54% white, 1.84% Asian (34.79% Hispanic)

4. St. Louis, MO: 37.7 homicides per 100,000 - 48.11% black, 45.46% white, 2.79% Asian (3.66% Hispanic)

5. Baltimore, MD: 37.4 homicides per 100,000 - 63.05% black, 30.27% white, 2.50% Asian (4.46% Hispanic)

6. Birmingham, AL: 29.7 homicides per 100,000 - 72.9% black, 21.3% white, 1.0% Asian (3.3% Hispanic)

7. Jackson, MS: 28.4 homicides per 100,000 - 79.95% black, 18.30% white, 0.31% Asian (1.56% Hispanic)

8. Cincinnati, Oh: 23.6 homicides per 100,000 - 50.41% white, 43.48% black, 1.90% Asian (3.00% Hispanic)

9. Oakland, CA: 22.3 homicides per 100,000 - 39.71% white, 26.07% black, 16.54% Asian (25.88% Hispanic)

10. Baton Rouge, LA: 21.3 homicides per 100,000 - 54.98% black, 38.74% white, 3.48% Asian (3.32% Hispanic)

Sources: city-data.com, usa.com.

What is going on in Oakland?

Facts that you cant produce.

Yeah....right.

No credibility at all.

Well, your colored folk do tend to shoot each other with a certain regularity. Mix in generational poverty and welfare dependence, rampant drug abuse, total collapse of the nuclear family and the poorest schools in America and "viola'"...African American Anarchy.

Let's also add an obscene and nonsensical level of loyalty to the Democrats who gave them all of their problems....

Back
Top Bottom