• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

🇫🇷 French 🇫🇷 Presidential Election RUNOFF (President Emmanuel Macron vs. Marine Le Pen): Live Updates and News (24 April 2022)

Yeah.

An American citizen who lives in Germany since 5 years can vote for US president, but someone from Puerto Rico who has a family in Florida cannot. Unless he moves to Florida too.
Same for Guam. It's awful.

Le Pen conceded. That was anticlimactic.

She will only lose by 8 million votes. Or so.

Why didn't she call for a recount ? Why no fraud allegations ?

Why didn't she channel her inner Trump ?

🤣
She might have dinner reservations. 😂

I think Macron's recent exposure of his chest hair did it for him.

He got his mojo back. And with it the female voters.

😆

FQjX2nuWUAASe6g

FQjX2nrXsAAS2VI

😆

FQjX2nuWUAASe6g

FQjX2nrXsAAS2VI
I swear there's not a razor anywhere in France.

Le Pen also wins the 2 South African overseas territories of Reunion and Mayotte relatively easily with over 60% each.
That is clearly a protest vote as is all of her overseas victories. Why? She is a Nazi and racist, which means non whites in those place would lose their rights under her government.

That is clearly a protest vote as is all of her overseas victories. Why? She is a Nazi and racist, which means non whites in those place would lose their rights under her government.

If it's a protest vote against her, why did she win these regions ?

Not sure I understand your logic ...

48% of the votes counted.

Macron leads 52-48, but this will increase because rural areas report first, urban areas later.

Looks like there are going to be protest tonight (towards both candidates) by the left voters. Hope it stays peaceful.

Did she not even claim the result was stolen or try to storm the senate building? Amateur! :D

The French already got that out of their system in 1789.

😆

FQjX2nuWUAASe6g

FQjX2nrXsAAS2VI
Ladies? Do chime in and let us know if this works please.

Look at that sharp neckline. Clearly razored.
I was just kidding about his chest and the legs and armpits in France generally.

Final results with 100% counted:

58.54% Macron
41.46% Le Pen

Turnout: 71.99% (35 million of 49 million registered voted)

Of the 35 million who voted, 3 million or 9% cast a blank or invalid ballot.

Back
Top Bottom