• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘We All Got Played’: QAnon Followers Implode After Big Moment Never Comes

Well the FBI and Homeland security does...

Nah, you are the ones linking this lady to Q. And any FBI assesment that sees Q as "the greatest terrorist threats to Americans" is nonsense and dont believe they have any such belief.

Last edited:

You could of just as easily pointed to this connection. Why not do so. Even though I never asked with the intention that you do so but instead to demonstrate that you cannot.

No. Most news reports about Ashli Babbitt state that she was a QAnon adherent, strongly into it.

We were talking about this lady

watch that clip of the woman having a breakdown over Q, she says its her country several times..think about that kind of mentality...sick.

AND regarding your lady, I see nothing other than the claim that "According to reports" she was caught up in the Q conspiracy. No identification of who is reporting this. pretty thin.

Last edited:
We were talking about this lady

She was probably a Qtip too...this woman fought the law and the law won. I feel no remorse or pity for her at all. Gun was in clear view when she attempted the breach. Darwin is a cruel master.

She was probably a Qtip too...this woman fought the law and the law won. I feel no remorse or pity for her at all. Gun was in clear view when she attempted the breach. Darwin is a cruel master.

She crawled through a window, unarmed. REALLY stupid but not deserving of death. Suspect the officer that did it would be reprimanded. Deadly force was supposed to be limited to countering deadly force. Other than the guy throwing a fire extinguisher, no one displayed anything that could be interpreted as deadly force.

She crawled through a window, unarmed. REALLY stupid but not deserving of death. Suspect the officer that did it would be reprimanded. Deadly force was supposed to be limited to countering deadly force. Other than the guy throwing a fire extinguisher, no one displayed anything that could be interpreted as deadly force.

Well, I can see the officer being protective of Congress. I am kind of shocked more officers did not volley when the doors were breached. The videos coming forth are pretty damn scary. As for her situation, she played with fire and got burnt. I have no sympathies for any of them at this point, they were part of a mob trying to overthrow our government and some were looking for blood.

And these are the terrorists the left fear.

Yes, I fear them. They killed a cop that day. They killed a good man. They dressed up in paint and people want to look at them and laugh at say how stupid and silly they look...and they are godamn killers. Not to be taken lightly at all. I am afraid of them,definitely.

people do stupid things. I was once caught skinny dipping in the middle of the night by security at the country club I worked at. I mistakenly told the guy “It’s cool!, I work here”. That being said, I wasn’t stupid enough to be wearing my name tag.
Where would you pin it?

Well, I can see the officer being protective of Congress. I am kind of shocked more officers did not volley when the doors were breached. The videos coming forth are pretty damn scary. As for her situation, she played with fire and got burnt. I have no sympathies for any of them at this point, they were part of a mob trying to overthrow our government and some were looking for blood.

Nonsense, they were a mob trying to occupy the capitol. Crazed individuals among them with delusions of an occupation leading to the overthrow of the government dont change that fact. Looks like most of them didnt know what to do once they got in.

Yes, I fear them. They killed a cop that day. They killed a good man. They dressed up in paint and people want to look at them and laugh at say how stupid and silly they look...and they are godamn killers. Not to be taken lightly at all. I am afraid of them,definitely.

????? Terrorist who throw fire extinguishers. Nonsense.

She was part of a mob. If one passes, then the mob passes and the expectation that the few security guys there would use physical force to control the mob is irrational. The officer acted very professionally. He only shot once and at an angle that did not endanger the others behind the target. And he had raised the gun before giving people the opportunity to see that they were being targeted by a lethal weapon. She thought that he would not shoot. She was wrong!

????? Terrorist who throw fire extinguishers. Nonsense.

Terrorists create terror and they kill, yes.

Doesn't matter the weapon. What matters is the effect of it. He killed a man that day acting out as a terrorist.

The Q CT was really boring and stupid, and I love most conspiracy theories.
You gotta give it props for complexity, though. Originality too. My favorite wrinkle was how all those people were indicted and some tried and executed and nobody noticed. (y)

You gotta give it props for complexity, though. Originality too. My favorite wrinkle was how all those people were indicted and some tried and executed and nobody noticed. (y)

I laugh at their gullibility, but at the same time, the acquaintance I recently found out is into that stuff doesn't get sidetracked by anything that doesn't come of the predictions and it's worrisome. It's like watching Trump repeatedly talk about how the great health care plan was "soon to be released". I think most people might bite twice, and then say cya! But the base will just keep believing Lucy's not going to yank that football again!! She just won't! And she does.

Yesterday they all waited and watched. The big moment was about to arrive! And then, 12:00 came and went. Now what? Do be silly! That's all part of the genius plan! It's still in the making. Trump is still working the plan and it will happen. :unsure:

Nonsense, they were a mob trying to occupy the capitol. Crazed individuals among them with delusions of an occupation leading to the overthrow of the government dont change that fact. Looks like most of them didnt know what to do once they got in.

Keep telling yourself that, it fits the narrative you seem to hang on to like a dog on a bone. Why not just drop the fake conservative moniker and just go to fascist.

It kind of reminds me of Game of Thrones. It was just one ridiculous plot twist after another that a the time seemed spectacular, but then at the end, they had to figure out how to force it all to some how make sense, and in the end it just turned out ****ing stupid.
Pretty much. Good synopsis.

Why did so many on the left take Q seriously?
We never did that. We were a bit concerned about the loonies that attached themselves like a cult to a 4chan prank though.

Don't you think that was prudent?

Looking back on the 6th maybe we should have been more concerned, huh?

She crawled through a window, unarmed. REALLY stupid but not deserving of death.
I'm glad you feel that way.

Now, apply that logic to George Floyd, Rayshard Brooks, Breonna Taylor, Stephon Clark, Philando Castille....

Other than the guy throwing a fire extinguisher, no one displayed anything that could be interpreted as deadly force.
Seriously? Your idea of a peaceful protest is breaking into the Capitol while chanting "Hang Pence" ?

Are the ones who "blow stuff up, run around in Michigan woods practicing how to shoot people" also merely attempting but not following through? And your theory of why he has zip ties is not even an attempt, but instead your theory of an attempt.
Well.. they got arrested before they could pull off kidnapping the governor and holding a trial and then executing her...
And he had zip ties when storming the capitol building in search of congressman.... wait.. obviously the zip ties were for the wiring he was planning to do in nancy pelosi's office"..
\
But hey... "but but "antifa"..

Come now man.

Some are now saying Biden is actually Q. What a joke

Tbf, he did sign 17 executive orders and Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet... so it HAS to be a sign! 😂

She was part of a mob. If one passes, then the mob passes and the expectation that the few security guys there would use physical force to control the mob is irrational.

????? They used deadly gunfire on this one 140lb woman crawling through a window and didnt even once use deadly fire on ALL the other mob that was there. And not expecting them to use physical force when almost any man of the other side could have one arm pushed her back through is irrational or sadistic.

Back
Top Bottom