• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘We All Got Played’: QAnon Followers Implode After Big Moment Never Comes

And these are the terrorists the left fear.
Concern is for good reason - these type of people blow stuff up, run around in Michigan woods practicing how to shoot people and even now attempt insurrection.

The FBI has said for years they are the greatest terrorist threats to Americans.

Concern is for good reason - these type of people blow stuff up, run around in Michigan woods practicing how to shoot people and even now attempt insurrection.

The FBI has said for years they are the greatest terrorist threats to Americans.

Do you have even one single example of them doing so. As far as I recall, ONE guy found with explosives wanting to blow up some satanic monument according to the FBI, with no evidence supplied for his affiliation with Quanon

Do you have even one single example of them doing so. As far as I recall, ONE guy found with explosives wanting to blow up some satanic monument according to the FBI, with no evidence supplied for his affiliation with Quanon
then, of course, there was the guy and his mother who had tie restraints.

Because there is a large following of Republicans who actually believed that there is a cabal of celebrities and government officials who eat babies in pizza shops and Donald Trump would become king and save the world from them. And it’s not an SNL skit. Hilarious.

Is it actually large or blown out of proportion. Or maybe theyre trolling the left.

then, of course, there was the guy and his mother who had tie restraints.

We were looking for those who "blow stuff up, run around in Michigan woods practicing how to shoot people". Zip ties pose no threat of terrorism.

I think the photo from that article shows a bunch of people who are now in jail. I know the rocket scientist on the right was fired by his company because he duh wore his company ID to an insurrection.

960x0.jpg

I suspect if Jonathan Swift were alive today, the guys in this picture would be the poster children for the Yahoos.

We were looking for those who "blow stuff up, run around in Michigan woods practicing how to shoot people". Zip ties pose no threat of terrorism.
You don't know very much, now do you?

how totally ****ing stupid do you have to be to throw in with a con man from 19 friggin 85??????????????????

The same FBI that say it was OK for a radical Muslim to shoot over 100 people at an LGBTQ nightclub. The same FBI that concocted false evidence against President Trump.

Is it actually large or blown out of proportion. Or maybe theyre trolling the left.
The polls I've seen show something like 7% believe in some part of the Q nonsense, and that something like 3% in some of the really crazy stuff. So is that large?

And, no, they're not 'trolling the left.'

No, just of kidnapping members of Congress, and who cares about that?

To stoke fear of a terrorist threat from Trump supporters

Meanwhile,

On January 6, Trump supporters proved to be the terrorists the rest of us always knew them to be. Durp.

No, just of kidnapping members of Congress, and who cares about that?

Care to provide a single example of Qanon kidnapping members of Congress.

The good news is that the viking stripper is probably now receiving plenty of Thorazine. Someone should document his journey and perhaps write a play about it. It might be like Flowers For Algernon, only dumber and without the mouse.

I think the photo from that article shows a bunch of people who are now in jail. I know the rocket scientist on the right was fired by his company because he duh wore his company ID to an insurrection.

960x0.jpg

people do stupid things. I was once caught skinny dipping in the middle of the night by security at the country club I worked at. I mistakenly told the guy “It’s cool!, I work here”. That being said, I wasn’t stupid enough to be wearing my name tag.

Meanwhile,

On January 6, Trump supporters proved to be the terrorists the rest of us always knew them to be. Durp.

Window breakers and people armed with fire extinguishers and zip ties aren't engaging in terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom