• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘We All Got Played’: QAnon Followers Implode After Big Moment Never Comes

It's very rare to see one of these conspiracy theories fall apart in real time. Quite an enjoyable 24 hours reading through the desperate posts of morons. Don't even feel the need to say I told you so to them because their anguish and humiliation is enough.

Meanwhile,

On January 6, Trump supporters proved to be the terrorists the rest of us always knew them to be. Durp.

Actually they proved to be rather inept terrorists as the result of their action was a firm revulsion at their activities by the vast majority of the American people.

They proved to be even more inept on 20 JAN 21 when they couldn't even get a single "democracy restoration action" off the ground.

Now the "Dolts With Guns" will have to think of something else to do to ensure that people stroke their tiny egos.

The same FBI that say it was OK for a radical Muslim to shoot over 100 people at an LGBTQ nightclub. The same FBI that concocted false evidence against President Trump.
sigh.
Provide a link to the FBI statement that says its " OK for a radical Muslim to shoot over 100 people at an LGBTQ nightclub."

Of course you rarely do links, so I will take it as another joko misinformation post.

Attempts count. Your boys had zip tie cuffs.

Are the ones who "blow stuff up, run around in Michigan woods practicing how to shoot people" also merely attempting but not following through? And your theory of why he has zip ties is not even an attempt, but instead your theory of an attempt.

Are the ones who "blow stuff up, run around in Michigan woods practicing how to shoot people" also merely attempting but not following through? And your theory of why he has zip ties is not even an attempt, but instead your theory of an attempt.

Now why on Earth would at least two guys be running around with double headed zip ties during a riot?

sigh.
Provide a link to the FBI statement that says its " OK for a radical Muslim to shoot over 100 people at an LGBTQ nightclub."

Of course you rarely do links, so I will take it as another joko misinformation post.

Posted about this many times. No one cares. Obama's FBI was told by co-workers he was saying he was going to do a mass shooting. The FBI interviewed him. Did nothing. Then a gun shop called informing of him wanting to buy guns and they sensed he was going to do a terror attack - and was told to sell him the guns and ammo. This was after Obama was ok with a VISA to an Iranian cleric to travel to Orlando to tell Muslims that homosexuals must die. Not only was this on YouTube, but local news.
The local police had the Clinton support trapped in a bathroom, to allow evacuating all the wounded. But the FBI showed up and ordered the police out - just letting them all bleed to death, including a young man we knew very well.
The Obama administration declared that even though on the phone he told the police this was due to his religious beliefs, repeatedly saying "allahu akbar" over and over, the Obama administration declared this wasn't a terrorist attack, but rather he obviously was a frustrated homosexual and that is why he did it - that homosexuals tend to be mass murderer types.
But you don't care. No reason to again show undisputed facts because no one cares.
It is not that I don't do links. It is that posters like you never read anything that is contrary to total blind mindless submissiveness to partisan loyal and pure loyalty to the PR outlets of the richest corporations and people on earth who control all info outlets.

Posted about this many times. No one cares. Obama's FBI was told by co-workers he was saying he was going to do a mass shooting. The FBI interviewed him. Did nothing. Then a gun shop called informing of him wanting to buy guns and they sensed he was going to do a terror attack - and was told to sell him the guns and ammo. This was after Obama was ok with a VISA to an Iranian cleric to travel to Orlando to tell Muslims that homosexuals must die. Not only was this on YouTube, but local news.
The local police had the Clinton support trapped in a bathroom, to allow evacuating all the wounded. But the FBI showed up and ordered the police out - just letting them all bleed to death, including a young man we knew very well.
The Obama administration declared that even though on the phone he told the police this was due to his religious beliefs, repeatedly saying "allahu akbar" over and over, the Obama administration declared this wasn't a terrorist attack, but rather he obviously was a frustrated homosexual and that is why he did it - that homosexuals tend to be mass murderer types.
But you don't care. No reason to again show undisputed facts because no one cares.
It is not that I don't do links. It is that posters like you never read anything that is contrary to total blind mindless submissiveness to partisan loyal and pure loyalty to the PR outlets of the richest corporations and people on earth who control all info outlets.
No link.
No way to validate what you just posted.

Window breakers and people armed with fire extinguishers and zip ties aren't engaging in terrorism.

I have heard that some of the most notorious terrorists were armed with box cutters.
And of a terrorist neutralizes any police officer by any mean, he will have the opportunity to access the officer's more lethal weapons.

No link.

I don't understand why posters who never pay any attention to what happens and can never remember anything of any political implications - even a mass shooting of over 100 people - are on a political forum? Just to prove blind loyalty to the invisible plutocratic gods? Did you ever even hear anything about the Pulse nightclub shooting?

Oh, that's right, it never happened because I don't like to it, right?

I have heard that some of the most notorious terrorists were armed with box cutters.
And of a terrorist neutralizes any police officer by any mean, he will have the opportunity to access the officer's more lethal weapons.

The most brilliant tactician to ever exist overthrew the American government - alone and unarmed. He just walked it and seize total control of the Capital. They shouldn't prosecute him. They should make him head of Homeland Security. Or at least in regards to Congress since they run Capital security. This is how capable Pelosi and McConnell are of protecting this country.

I don't understand why posters who never pay any attention to what happens and can never remember anything of any political implications - even a mass shooting of over 100 people - are on a political forum? Just to prove blind loyalty to the invisible plutocratic gods? Did you ever even hear anything about the Pulse nightclub shooting?

Oh, that's right, it never happened because I don't like to it, right?
So you have no source.
I remember the incidents of the mass shooting. Never did I see a direct quote about the FBI stating it was OK for Muslims to shoot people.

So you have no source.
I remember the incidents of the mass shooting. Never did I see a direct quote about the FBI stating it was OK for Muslims to shoot people.

I won't waste my time for nothing on you. No one cared about the victims then so certainly won't now.

No link.

The only accurate part of his post is that the FBI did interview him a couple of times several years before after he made a threat to a co-worker. The rest is Joko104 Hyperbole.

We were looking for those who "blow stuff up, run around in Michigan woods practicing how to shoot people". Zip ties pose no threat of terrorism.

No just as firearms they have no intent, however they inside the nation's Capitol during a violent insurrection it is clear what the intention of the people possessing them was...

Wheres the connection to Q? Do you really think she represents "the greatest terrorist threats to Americans"?

She was talking about Q and the supposed event that would prevent Biden from becoming POTUS. As for terrorist threats, the white rage Trump cultists are indeed the greatest threats to America right now.

Now why on Earth would at least two guys be running around with double headed zip ties during a riot?

Ziptying a cop hindering their advance?

Back
Top Bottom