• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘They were all shot’: "russia" accused of war crimes as Bucha reveals horror of invasion

Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal ?

• Total voters
The executions were part of Putin's plan to invade Ukraine, says MI6 chief Richard Moore

So this is what a "special operation" looks like. Every civilian Muscovite needs to see this and do something about it.

Golden Horde has to pay a heavy price for these actions, there is no other answer at this point

no reason, ivans got vodka ....the knew Moscow dont care about Ukrainian civilians . These poor Ukrneins ... I couldn't even imagine the horror of their last moments. This is just barbarity.

How Stalin starved Ukraine

There had to be a reason to pull him from his vehicle. Are you saying he was intoxicated? Just curious.

There had to be a reason to pull him from his vehicle. ....
one for sure the golden horde will pay heavy price for this and other unspeakable war- crimes

one for sure the golden horde will pay heavy price for this and other unspeakable war- crimes

Why can't you answer my question even if it's just speculation?

Global outrage, Bucha mourns at mass graves in wreck of Russian retreat • FRANCE 24 English​

Litwin,

I support Ukraine, I despise what the Russians are doing but you're just posting things without participating in any dialogue.

Litwin,

I support Ukraine, I despise what the Russians are doing but you're just posting things without participating in any dialogue.
do you support destruction of Moscow empire and prosecution of moscow´s czar ?

1649075834436.png

stalinist - TV.ru narratives . your fav Muscovite mongols BUTCHERED THE CIVILIANS! STOP lying , can you ? you favs have always fought wars this way, rapes -looting - killings the civilians

tell me what your K Marx said about Muscovite oriental despotism ? or neo - stalinists reject K Marx as well ?

300px-AcBPIStrRWw.jpg

View attachment 67383798
View attachment 67383799

Once again, coming from the guy who made numerous threads praising the literal SS your “outrage” is hollow at best.

What did you think your ****ing heroes DID on the Eastern Front, bud?

you fav hordemen and moscovy are gonna pay, just get over it ....

YOU chose to celebrate the Nazis and their collaborators.....over, and over, and over again.

What did you THINK they did on the Eastern Front?

Your “outrage” is totally hollow.

i know that your RT. propaganda dont work any more, you ivan lost this war and your bamboo empire

Why Putin uses WWII, the Holocaust and Nazis to justify his war on Ukraine

Vladimir Putin on Friday again painted his enemies in Ukraine as “neo-Nazis,” even though the country has a Jewish president who lost relatives in the Holocaust and who heads a Western-backed, democratically elected government.

see you in the Hague !

1649086937780.png

i know that your RT. propaganda dont work any more, you ivan lost this war and your bamboo empire

Why Putin uses WWII, the Holocaust and Nazis to justify his war on Ukraine

Vladimir Putin on Friday again painted his enemies in Ukraine as “neo-Nazis,” even though the country has a Jewish president who lost relatives in the Holocaust and who heads a Western-backed, democratically elected government.

see you in the Hague !

View attachment 67383838

Oh look, more racist drivel. None of which changes the fact that YOU chose to celebrate the SS on numerous occasions.

Which makes your “outrage” totally hollow.

some names/pictures of the barbaric hordmen - killers

Back
Top Bottom