• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘They were all shot’: "russia" accused of war crimes as Bucha reveals horror of invasion

Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal ?

• Total voters
[

If it didn’t happen when the US invaded Iraq, it’s not going to happen now.

No security council nation is going to set the precedent and risk losing their own spot down the line.

Ukrainian MP calls for new Nuremberg Trials for Putin's army | Kira Rudik​

You do realize that the Nuremberg Trials required a full on invasion and occupation of Germany to accomplish......right?

It’s not happening.

fake news?
Well if you’re the kind of person who believed at the start of the war that Ukrainians were shelling their own cities, then I guess you’re pre-primed to believe anything.

Last edited:
History will be very unkind to Russia. Now Russian troops using Ukranian children as shields, really? This is the great Russian Arny?

My brain doesn’t know how to process this kind of evil.

@sumlenny: What a person one needs to be to rape a woman, to cut a swastika on her skin and to kill her? This is what a Russian soldier did to this Ukrainian woman. Think about it, think harder. Don't try to look away.

Genocide was always Putin’s & moscow’s intention. The question for the US/NATO/UK as well as Countries who oppose genocide is what will they do about it? The first step is to end the nonsensical distinction between defensive & offensive weapons.

some good news from Belarus

What was the reason?

My brain doesn’t know how to process this kind of evil.

@sumlenny: What a person one needs to be to rape a woman, to cut a swastika on her skin and to kill her? This is what a Russian soldier did to this Ukrainian woman. Think about it, think harder. Don't try to look away.

But Putin is so clever 🙄

And Trump told us Russia is our friend. What a terrible judge of character.

Honestly hadn’t thought about that. I suppose that’s possible, and it’s why arming civilians is playing with fire
stalinist - TV.ru narratives . your fav Muscovite mongols BUTCHERED THE CIVILIANS! STOP lying , can you ? you favs have always fought wars this way, rapes -looting - killings the civilians

tell me what your K Marx said about Muscovite oriental despotism ? or neo - stalinists reject K Marx as well ?

300px-AcBPIStrRWw.jpg

1649059329041.png
1649059362704.png

Coves of world news magazines.

great words "We must not turn away from what is happening in Ukraine, or minimize or sanitize this barbarism that is happening on the ground... according to local officials, 100s of residents of Bucha appear to have been massacred."

“Poland will turn to the International Criminal Court in the Hague with a request for the Court to immediately send its investigators to Bucha, Irpin and Hostomel” - Poland’s Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister

April 4, 2022 Russian State Media RIA NEWS presents an article totally dedicated to justifying the ETHNOCIDE OF UKRAINIAN PEOPLE. Yes, not a joke, not a manipulation: Russia openly says they want ethnic repressions in Ukraine and there should be no Ukrainians in Ukraine

Back
Top Bottom