• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘It’s still a blast beating people’: St. Louis police indicted in assault of undercover officer posi

We all know she didn't want to testify. I saw her testimony and it looked forced and made her look like a dope.
Thus I assume Feinstein talker her into it..

er uh Buzz, I didn't ask you to repeat your "narrative". I asked you to back it up. And you hilariously blame Feinstein for your made up "forced" narrative. Again, "not completely all there" is funny coming from you.

er uh Buzz, I didn't ask you to repeat your "narrative". I asked you to back it up. And you hilariously blame Feinstein for your made up "forced" narrative. Again, "not completely all there" is funny coming from you.

Ohhh...you want irrefutable proof the Feinstein forced the moron to testify.

Well...I don't have that. Somewhat like you have no proof that Trump "colluded" with any Russians.
See how that works?

Ohhh...you want irrefutable proof the Feinstein forced the moron to testify.

Oh look, another conservative who doesn't understand how "debate" works. What you are looking for is a chatroom. Thanks for the chuckle buzz.

Well...I don't have that. Somewhat like you have no proof that Trump "colluded" with any Russians.
See how that works?

The problem you are having is you believe “Feinstein forced Dr Ford to testify and even said “everybody knows” but you made it up. And even more hilarious is you try to compare your made up narrative to trump’s collusion. Buzz, read this as slowly as possible. I don’t have to make up the numerous lies from Trump, his inner circle and Trump jr to think collusion happened. I don’t have to make up the fact that four of his aides plead guilty to various crimes. I don’t have to make up Papadopoulus bragging about the wiki leaks before they were leaked. And as a bonus, I don’t have to make up trumps own statements concerning obstruction. See buzz, everybody knows those facts. Only you know “Feinstein forced Dr Ford to testify”.

Now that’ve admitted you made up your silly narrative, go back and apply this knowledge to your “Feinstein needs to held accountable”. See how it falls apart? And don’t forget buzz, you and yours were the ones that believed “President Obama was born in Kenya”, “his BC a forgery”, “he wants to kill old people”, the vile and disgusting “stand down” lies and of course “republicans really really really want to balance the budget.” Certainly even you can see a pattern. Well only if you’re “all completely there” I guess.

Oh look, another conservative who doesn't understand how "debate" works. What you are looking for is a chatroom. Thanks for the chuckle buzz.

The problem you are having is you believe “Feinstein forced Dr Ford to testify and even said “everybody knows” but you made it up. And even more hilarious is you try to compare your made up narrative to trump’s collusion. Buzz, read this as slowly as possible. I don’t have to make up the numerous lies from Trump, his inner circle and Trump jr to think collusion happened. I don’t have to make up the fact that four of his aides plead guilty to various crimes. I don’t have to make up Papadopoulus bragging about the wiki leaks before they were leaked. And as a bonus, I don’t have to make up trumps own statements concerning obstruction. See buzz, everybody knows those facts. Only you know “Feinstein forced Dr Ford to testify”.

Now that’ve admitted you made up your silly narrative, go back and apply this knowledge to your “Feinstein needs to held accountable”. See how it falls apart? And don’t forget buzz, you and yours were the ones that believed “President Obama was born in Kenya”, “his BC a forgery”, “he wants to kill old people”, the vile and disgusting “stand down” lies and of course “republicans really really really want to balance the budget.” Certainly even you can see a pattern. Well only if you’re “all completely there” I guess.

What I see...clear as day...is that you and your cohorts have been beating a dead horse for 2 years now.
I also see that everyone and anyone related to Trump, is your target. You have every intention of punishing any who support and/or work with Trump.
I see that Ford spoke to Feinstein in confidence and that its been reported that she didn't want to testify. What Feinstein did, was sickening.
And that, try and hope as you all do, nothing has ever been shown to prove that Trump "colluded" with anyone to affect the election. NOTHING!

I said numerous times now...if you all really want the truth, start insisting on the release of all the FISA and Dossier documents unredacted.
But nobody wants to even discuss that because...well...that would likely bring the whole ****-show down.
None of you are the least bit interested in the truth. All you care about is that you lost an election to a man who was never supposed to win, and now you'll do and say anything to get him out of office.

THAT's what I see...

What I see...clear as day...is that you and your cohorts have been beating a dead horse for 2 years now.
I also see that everyone and anyone related to Trump, is your target. You have every intention of punishing any who support and/or work with Trump.
I see that Ford spoke to Feinstein in confidence and that its been reported that she didn't want to testify. What Feinstein did, was sickening.
And that, try and hope as you all do, nothing has ever been shown to prove that Trump "colluded" with anyone to affect the election. NOTHING!

I said numerous times now...if you all really want the truth, start insisting on the release of all the FISA and Dossier documents unredacted.
But nobody wants to even discuss that because...well...that would likely bring the whole ****-show down.
None of you are the least bit interested in the truth. All you care about is that you lost an election to a man who was never supposed to win, and now you'll do and say anything to get him out of office.

THAT's what I see...

er uh buzz, I'm not really interested in all the deluded things you believe. We were discussing your hilariously made up example that "Feinstein forced Dr Ford to testify" and the even more hilarious "everybody knows it". And we were discussing how it blows up your obedient "Feinstein should be held accountable" narrative. You admitted you made it up. why cant you admit it blows up your original narrative? If you were "completely all there" it would be no problem to be honest.

Cops are a necessary evil.

Sadly, they seldom prevent crimes.

But they do often find the thug.

That is better than nothing, even though it does not erase the unspeakable harm done to the victim / victim's family.

There are a lot of very, very, very bad individuals in our country.

They do horrible things. They would do even worse if there were no cops.

In the 1960s, there was much anti-cop agitation. And, yes, a lot of it was justified. But as some people said: The next time you need help from a thug, go call a hippie and see what happens!

Or as the old saying goes, "Everyone hates cops until they need one."

er uh buzz, I'm not really interested in all the deluded things you believe. We were discussing your hilariously made up example that "Feinstein forced Dr Ford to testify" and the even more hilarious "everybody knows it". And we were discussing how it blows up your obedient "Feinstein should be held accountable" narrative. You admitted you made it up. why cant you admit it blows up your original narrative? If you were "completely all there" it would be no problem to be honest.

Your attempts to deflect and deny are noted. I've explained my reasoning and you reject it as any good Libbie will. However that does not excuse Feinstein from the despicable charade she brought to the Kavanaugh hearings.
As for the rest of my post...I see you too choose to ignore it.
Don't speak of "truth" when that's the last thing you really want.

Your attempts to deflect and deny are noted. I've explained my reasoning and you reject it as any good Libbie will. However that does not excuse Feinstein from the despicable charade she brought to the Kavanaugh hearings.

Poor buzz, I've deflected and denied nothing. I've responded directly to your made up "forced to testify" narrative. And you've posted no "reasoning". You've simply explained why you cling to the narrative: "that's what it looked like to me". That's not debate. That's delusion. And you hilariously posted "everybody knows". Thats just more delusion. And remember as you cling to your latest obedient narrative, you are ones that believed "President Obama was born in Kenya", "his BC a forgery", "he wants to kill old people", the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies and the always hilarious "republicans really really really want to balance the budget". You simply continue to show you shouldn't be accusing anyone of being "not completely all there".

And for you to compare your hilarious delusional "forced" narrative to collusion again proves you're "not completely all there". I only had to show the difference between you making something up and the documented lies from Trump, jr, and his inner circle concerning their dealings with the Russians. I can understand you desperately wanting to the change the subject but you should pick a better deflection. this deflection only made you look more foolish. And buzz, whining at me, whining at facts and making stuff up is not debate.

Poor buzz, I've deflected and denied nothing. I've responded directly to your made up "forced to testify" narrative. And you've posted no "reasoning". You've simply explained why you cling to the narrative: "that's what it looked like to me". That's not debate. That's delusion. And you hilariously posted "everybody knows". Thats just more delusion. And remember as you cling to your latest obedient narrative, you are ones that believed "President Obama was born in Kenya", "his BC a forgery", "he wants to kill old people", the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies and the always hilarious "republicans really really really want to balance the budget". You simply continue to show you shouldn't be accusing anyone of being "not completely all there".

And for you to compare your hilarious delusional "forced" narrative to collusion again proves you're "not completely all there". I only had to show the difference between you making something up and the documented lies from Trump, jr, and his inner circle concerning their dealings with the Russians. I can understand you desperately wanting to the change the subject but you should pick a better deflection. this deflection only made you look more foolish. And buzz, whining at me, whining at facts and making stuff up is not debate.

In early July 2018, after Judge Brett Kavanaugh was reported to be on Donald Trump's shortlist to become an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, Ford contacted both The Washington Post and her congresswoman, Anna Eshoo.[8] On July 20,[9] eleven days after Trump nominated Kavanaugh, Eshoo met with Ford, becoming convinced of her credibility and noting that Ford seemed "terrified" that her identity as an accuser might become public. Eshoo and Ford decided to take the matter to Senator Dianne Feinstein, one of Ford's senators in California and the ranking Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, which would deliberate Kavanaugh's nomination.[22] In a July 30, 2018 letter to Feinstein, Ford alleged that Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her when both were in high schools in Bethesda, Maryland, and stated that she expected her story to be kept confidential.[8][23] In August, Ford took a polygraph test with a former FBI agent, who concluded Ford was being truthful when attesting to the accuracy of her allegations.[8]
Owing to her confidentiality commitment to Ford,[24] Feinstein did not raise the issue in the initial Kavanaugh confirmation proceedings.[25] On September 12, The Intercept reported (without naming Ford) that Feinstein was withholding a Kavanaugh-related document from fellow Judiciary Committee Democrats.[26] On September 13,[27] Feinstein referred Ford's letter to the FBI, which redacted Ford's name and forwarded the letter to the White House[8] as an update to Kavanaugh's background check.[28] The White House in turn sent the letter to the full Senate Judiciary Committee.[8]

Senator Dick Durbin asks Ford about her certainty of Brett Kavanaugh's identity in the alleged 1982 attack.
On September 16, after media reported anonymous allegations and reporters started to track down her identity, Ford went public.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Blasey_Ford

Now...enough of this willful stupidity.
WHO place Ford between a rock and a hard place? WHO made it impossible for Ford to remain anonymous?
Feinstein.

If Trump Jr lied, why hasn't he been charged?
Lalaland...do you like living the fantasy?

L8R...:roll:

Now...enough of this willful stupidity.
WHO place Ford between a rock and a hard place? WHO made it impossible for Ford to remain anonymous?
Feinstein.

Wow buzz, you finally started to attempt to back up your made up narrative. This is a first. Remember your original tact was to just post “nuh uh, I’m right” and “everybody knows”. Then you wanted to change the subject. Anyhoo, the problem you are having, like all conservatives, is you’re simply looking for any string of words to settle on rather put any thought into your post. You’ve somehow missed the concept that most women don’t want to come forward with these type of charges (that’s something “everybody knows” but oddly you don’t). they’re afraid they’ll be vilified exactly the way you are obediently vilifying her. Some of Cosby’s accusers waited 40 years because they were afraid and didn't know what to do. But read this slowly and as many times as necessary: Ford decided to testify. So you need to show where Ford was “forced” to testify and it was Feinstein who forced her. See the problem? of course not, it’s what shows you’re “not completely all there”.

Wow buzz, you finally started to attempt to back up your made up narrative. This is a first. Remember your original tact was to just post “nuh uh, I’m right” and “everybody knows”. Then you wanted to change the subject. Anyhoo, the problem you are having, like all conservatives, is you’re simply looking for any string of words to settle on rather put any thought into your post. You’ve somehow missed the concept that most women don’t want to come forward with these type of charges (that’s something “everybody knows” but oddly you don’t). they’re afraid they’ll be vilified exactly the way you are obediently vilifying her. Some of Cosby’s accusers waited 40 years because they were afraid and didn't know what to do. But read this slowly and as many times as necessary: Ford decided to testify. So you need to show where Ford was “forced” to testify and it was Feinstein who forced her. See the problem? of course not, it’s what shows you’re “not completely all there”.

Oh...poor women, blah blah blah…
Feinstein said herself...during that sickening kangaroo court...that her own staff leaked the info about Ford to the press.
Why the hell do you think that leak happened?

Don't be a moron.

Oh...poor women, blah blah blah…
Feinstein said herself...during that sickening kangaroo court...that her own staff leaked the info about Ford to the press.
Why the hell do you think that leak happened?

Don't be a moron.

Buzz, I'm sorry the first time you tried to actually debate blew up in your face but that doesn't change the fact that this is still a debate forum. And you continue to post things you've completely made up out of some deluded obedience to conservatism. Please back up your claim Feinstein admitted that.

And speaking of morons, which group believed "President Obama was born in Kenya", "his BC a forgery", "he wants to kill old people", the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies and the always hilarious "republicans really really really want to balance the budget"?

Buzz, I'm sorry the first time you tried to actually debate blew up in your face but that doesn't change the fact that this is still a debate forum. And you continue to post things you've completely made up out of some deluded obedience to conservatism. Please back up your claim Feinstein admitted that.

And speaking of morons, which group believed "President Obama was born in Kenya", "his BC a forgery", "he wants to kill old people", the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies and the always hilarious "republicans really really really want to balance the budget"?

Guys, can we get back on topic? You can talk about the Kavanaugh case in another thread.

I've never said I thought Obama was born in Kenya, or questioned his BC. As for killing old people...negatory...never said nor thought that.
As for Feinstein...I just re-watched her statements and I was wrong to say she definitively that her staff leaked Ford's lies. She didn't even know if she'd asked them. Poor, addled old shell of a woman. I don't believe a word she says. And she's apparently a complete idiot as, it's been found that she had a Chinese agent as a staffer.

I've never said I thought Obama was born in Kenya, or questioned his BC. As for killing old people...negatory...never said nor thought that.
sorry buzz, I'd like to believe you but you've peppered our discussion with things you've literally made up. And you would be in the minority of conservatives if you actually didn't believe them. And you just don't seem like someone who could rise above the non stop lies from the right. Case in point.....

As for Feinstein...I just re-watched her statements and I was wrong to say she definitively that her staff leaked Ford's lies. She didn't even know if she'd asked them. Poor, addled old shell of a woman. I don't believe a word she says. And she's apparently a complete idiot as, it's been found that she had a Chinese agent as a staffer.

oh buzz, thanks for the continued chuckles. See how you don't back up your made up narratives but continue to assure us you're pretty sure you're right. buzz, this is a debate forum, not a chat room. and its definitely not a preteen chatroom. Here's some advice: stop posting what you really really really want to believe and post what you can back up. Feinstein said she and her staff didn't leak the letter. and buzz, you're simply trying to deflect from your original made up narratives.

I might be wrong but I can recall only ONE police officer has been charged with murder recently.

Every time a white cop has killed a black person, they always seem to get away with it. They always claim that they feared for their lives. You know a 10 year old black kid had to be shot dead cos the big manly white police officer was scared to death.

But the black cop who killed the white Australian woman was charged and will probably go to jail.

I repeat - BLACK cop killing WHITE woman and the cop will probably go to jail.

WHITE cops killing black people jay walking or black boys playing with toy guns - and the white cop gets off.

~ they are merely public servants who must always be the utmost professionals. That's the tough part about the job, you're getting paid money from the taxpayers to do a job and it must be done well, or there are serious consequences. Don't like the fact that you are held to a high standard, go work somewhere else ~

This should have been the point of the OP: your post however broad brushes while also dealing with the specific policemen who beat an undercover cop up and you lose your point.

I might be wrong but I can recall only ONE police officer has been charged with murder recently.

That doesn't necessarily mean that they're covering up something. It can just as easily be argued that the lack of police convictions is a testament to how professional law enforcement is.

Every time a white cop has killed a black person, they always seem to get away with it. They always claim that they feared for their lives. You know a 10 year old black kid had to be shot dead cos the big manly white police officer was scared to death.

That's a straw man unless you can provide a specific example.

But the black cop who killed the white Australian woman was charged and will probably go to jail.

Not every case is the same.

The white officer that went to the wrong apartment room just recently had her charge raised to murder.
WHITE cops killing black people jay walking or black boys playing with toy guns - and the white cop gets off.

Specific example, please.

We can go back and forth all day cherry picking examples...and there are plenty examples on both sides of that equation; but I think there are even more people out there that do not see everything in this nation in such black and white terms.

I chose not to believe fallacious stereotyping....its not appropriate in race or religion, and its just as intellectually lazy to apply to politics.

That pretty much describes your opponent to a T at this point.

Oh, vern...

All that typing. All that broad brush bull****...

I think that's pretty much all he's ever been good for. Though making a point was never his strong suit in the least.

I'm still reading through all of this to see if he can actually supply evidence for what it is he's spouting.

Alright, I've stuck with reading this stupidity long enough. If you want to keep making these claims Vern I suggest you actually show a citation for how many "conservatives" you believe to actually hold this information to be true. Because even Trump let the whole birth certificate fiasco go and the only person I can even remotely recognize that cares about the topic is you.

Do you have anything to back up this whole juvenile tirade of yours?

I suggest you actually read into those cases and see how things lead up to what eventually happened.

Alright, I've stuck with reading this stupidity long enough. If you want to keep making these claims Vern I suggest you actually show a citation for how many "conservatives" you believe to actually hold this information to be true. Because even Trump let the whole birth certificate fiasco go and the only person I can even remotely recognize that cares about the topic is you.

Do you have anything to back up this whole juvenile tirade of yours?

Well first off O, my point wasn't "still a birther" but "was a birther in the first place". And trump was a birther. Its literally why he was leading the early polls in 2012. Amazingly there still are some birthers but most of you have moved on. And dishonestly I must say because its sure hard to get anybody to admit they were a birther. But its not really the point if an individual person was a birther, the original point was all the stupid things that a large percentage if not majority of conservatives believed meant I wasn't painting conservatives with a broad brush (see post 7 for the context) . Here's the birther and death panel thing.
“On President Barack Obama’s birthday, a new CNN/Opinion Research released Wednesday shows 41 percent of Republicans believe Obama was “probably” or “definitely” born in another country. “

41% of Republicans: President Obama foreign-born - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

About four in 10 U.S. adults believe that President Obama's healthcare reform law will create "death panels" to decide patients' fitness for care, according to a new Associated Press-GfK survey.

Poll: Four in 10 believe in Obama healthcare law

I don't have an actual poll for the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies but based on the posts at this forum and the 8 or 9 Benghazi investigations I'd say 80-90% conservatives believed them and a lot still do. I'd say the number is even higher for conservatives who believed "republicans really really really want to balance the budget". But the actual numbers don't really matter because I say "a large percentage if not majority of conservatives believed that". But its good to know you think people should back up their points. I've pretty much been saying that exact thing to Buzz the whole thread.

Sadly, much of what you say is too damn true.

Back
Top Bottom