• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘It’s still a blast beating people’: St. Louis police indicted in assault of undercover officer posi

I might be wrong but I can recall only ONE police officer has been charged with murder recently.

Every time a white cop has killed a black person, they always seem to get away with it. They always claim that they feared for their lives. You know a 10 year old black kid had to be shot dead cos the big manly white police officer was scared to death.

But the black cop who killed the white Australian woman was charged and will probably go to jail.

I repeat - BLACK cop killing WHITE woman and the cop will probably go to jail.

WHITE cops killing black people jay walking or black boys playing with toy guns - and the white cop gets off.

Second paragraph.... Incorrect.

sorry buzz, I'd like to believe you but you've peppered our discussion with things you've literally made up. And you would be in the minority of conservatives if you actually didn't believe them. And you just don't seem like someone who could rise above the non stop lies from the right. Case in point.....

oh buzz, thanks for the continued chuckles. See how you don't back up your made up narratives but continue to assure us you're pretty sure you're right. buzz, this is a debate forum, not a chat room. and its definitely not a preteen chatroom. Here's some advice: stop posting what you really really really want to believe and post what you can back up. Feinstein said she and her staff didn't leak the letter. and buzz, you're simply trying to deflect from your original made up narratives.

I see a dick who, even when asked nicely to return to the topic...just can't.
Quit being such a pompous ass little man.

I see a dick who, even when asked nicely to return to the topic...just can't.
Quit being such a pompous ass little man.

oh buzz, your childish insults really hurt. I'll try to find the strength to reply. Anyhoo, I'm sure your insults and concern for the thread topic have nothing to do with the fact that literally everything you've posted is something you made up. And it has nothing to do with me asking you to back up your points. Speaking the thread topic: Are you childish insults thread related? yea, see how every thing makes sense in your brain when you think it?

oh buzz, your childish insults really hurt. I'll try to find the strength to reply. Anyhoo, I'm sure your insults and concern for the thread topic have nothing to do with the fact that literally everything you've posted is something you made up. And it has nothing to do with me asking you to back up your points. Speaking the thread topic: Are you childish insults thread related? yea, see how every thing makes sense in your brain when you think it?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rds-explosive-accusation-Brett-Kavanaugh.html

Now be a good lad and let these folks have their debate.

Conservatives often take the "let's wait until the investigation is done" stance before condemning a police officer.

HA HA HA HA HA

Remind me again how conservatives - spurned on by racist trump - condemned the Central Park 5 before an investigation even took place. trump had them convicted and wanted the 5 kids EXECUTED.

And even when DNA evidence AND the confession by the real rapist - cleared the 5, trump STILL believed they were guilty and wanted them executed.

HA HA HA HA HA

Remind me again how conservatives - spurned on by racist trump - condemned the Central Park 5 before an investigation even took place. trump had them convicted and wanted the 5 kids EXECUTED.

And even when DNA evidence AND the confession by the real rapist - cleared the 5, trump STILL believed they were guilty and wanted them executed.

Did I mention Trump?

No.

Take your TDS elsewhere.

HA HA HA HA HA

That's his views, not mine. In fact, that invident was probably before my time. I'm too lazy right now to google when it happened to confirm or deny my statement.

HA HA HA HA HA

It is decent people and not party affiliation that condemn evil, racism, accusations of racism, violence in general, and all false accusations and gossip.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...icer-posing-protester/?utm_term=.124450ae05f8

The details of the indictment are disgusting. Any cop lovers here? Well, this is what cops are all about. This is not bad apples. It's a bad barrel. They beat this guy, bragged about it, then tried to cover it up.

Why are these tax-sucking parasites allowed to behave this way? WHy do they think they are above the law?

Because conservatives have built them up to be these infallible heroes, when in fact, they are merely public servants who must always be the utmost professionals. That's the tough part about the job, you're getting paid money from the taxpayers to do a job and it must be done well, or there are serious consequences. Don't like the fact that you are held to a high standard, go work somewhere else.

Any cop lovers want to defend this?
It's my opinion that police in general need to come down hard on officers like this, and prevent them from serving in any law enforcement or security role ever again.

In short, and incident far less egregious than this should end the career of those involved.

What I see...clear as day...is that you and your cohorts have been beating a dead horse for 2 years now.
I also see that everyone and anyone related to Trump, is your target. You have every intention of punishing any who support and/or work with Trump.
I see that Ford spoke to Feinstein in confidence and that its been reported that she didn't want to testify. What Feinstein did, was sickening.
And that, try and hope as you all do, nothing has ever been shown to prove that Trump "colluded" with anyone to affect the election. NOTHING!

I said numerous times now...if you all really want the truth, start insisting on the release of all the FISA and Dossier documents unredacted.
But nobody wants to even discuss that because...well...that would likely bring the whole ****-show down.
None of you are the least bit interested in the truth. All you care about is that you lost an election to a man who was never supposed to win, and now you'll do and say anything to get him out of office.

THAT's what I see...
.. all of that gibberish because you are too proud to admit that Mueller is really good at putting bad people in prison.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

.. all of that gibberish because you are too proud to admit that Mueller is really good at putting bad people in prison.

As I've stated in another thread...you have my sympathies.
TDS is evidently quite hard to deal with as it cripples a person's ability to reason.
Maybe a pill will be developed for you poor souls. Hang in there.

Most of want guilty people pay for their crimes...guilty, not presumed guilty. That's all.

As I've stated in another thread...you have my sympathies.
TDS is evidently quite hard to deal with as it cripples a person's ability to reason.
Maybe a pill will be developed for you poor souls. Hang in there.
Lmao, okay Trump's friends will continue marching to prison.

Poor buzz, again you post something that’s not thread related as you whine about “thread related”. How does that make any sense to you? the good news is you’ve just posted a link that proves your one of your claims were completely made up. The author of the original story told you Feinstein and her staff did not leak the letter. Remember, you hilariously posted “Feinstein admitted she leaked it” after you hilariously posted “Feinstein forced her”.

Just so you know your hilarious and flamingly hypocritical “wah wah its not thread related” is just your brain looking for a way to cut and run from your own words. And notice how you just posted your link with no comments as to why you posted it. In your head it told you what you wanted to believe but you (like most conservatives) simply didn’t read past the headline.

Lets review what started our discussion, I was pointing out to Bum the asinine things that a large percentage if not majority of conservatives believed thus proving I was not using a “broad brush”. He hilariously claimed we could go back and forth with “cherry picked” examples but couldn’t produce any. Like you, he was simply posting what he wanted to believe. You heroically jumped in with an example to save bum from himself. Sadly and hilariously, it was an example you made up. You’ve been squirming, dodging and whining ever since.

Don't forget who you are talking with here.

Rn, if you had put the slightest effort into reading the thread you would see where I proved Fled was once again being a flaming hypocrite. After I proved he had no regard for the truth, he was once again resorted to whining about me. “wah wah Vern” is not debate from Fled and its not debate from you. Why do you think that’s acceptable at a debate forum?

I think that's pretty much all he's ever been good for. Though making a point was never his strong suit in the least.

I'm still reading through all of this to see if he can actually supply evidence for what it is he's spouting.

Hey O, where'd you go? I backed up my point. And the funny thing is making a point and backing it up is exactly my strong suit. Its probably why you had to cowardly cut and run.

Poor buzz, again you post something that’s not thread related as you whine about “thread related”. How does that make any sense to you? the good news is you’ve just posted a link that proves your one of your claims were completely made up. The author of the original story told you Feinstein and her staff did not leak the letter. Remember, you hilariously posted “Feinstein admitted she leaked it” after you hilariously posted “Feinstein forced her”.

Just so you know your hilarious and flamingly hypocritical “wah wah its not thread related” is just your brain looking for a way to cut and run from your own words. And notice how you just posted your link with no comments as to why you posted it. In your head it told you what you wanted to believe but you (like most conservatives) simply didn’t read past the headline.

Lets review what started our discussion, I was pointing out to Bum the asinine things that a large percentage if not majority of conservatives believed thus proving I was not using a “broad brush”. He hilariously claimed we could go back and forth with “cherry picked” examples but couldn’t produce any. Like you, he was simply posting what he wanted to believe. You heroically jumped in with an example to save bum from himself. Sadly and hilariously, it was an example you made up. You’ve been squirming, dodging and whining ever since.

So don't read my post then...I don't care.
You make all sorts of silly accusations about people. I must surmise you have little to no self confidence or respect, and use your condescending tone to mask and compensate. I feel for you Vern. I hope you manage to deal with your feelings of inferiority soon.

But really...let these people debate the topic of the thread. Should you wish, start another thread and I'll be happy to discuss this issue of that slimy bitch Feinstein there, as well as the added bonus of helping you to deal with your personal shortcomings.

Well first off O, my point wasn't "still a birther" but "was a birther in the first place". And trump was a birther. Its literally why he was leading the early polls in 2012. Amazingly there still are some birthers but most of you have moved on. And dishonestly I must say because its sure hard to get anybody to admit they were a birther. But its not really the point if an individual person was a birther, the original point was all the stupid things that a large percentage if not majority of conservatives believed meant I wasn't painting conservatives with a broad brush (see post 7 for the context) . Here's the birther and death panel thing.

I don't have an actual poll for the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies but based on the posts at this forum and the 8 or 9 Benghazi investigations I'd say 80-90% conservatives believed them and a lot still do. I'd say the number is even higher for conservatives who believed "republicans really really really want to balance the budget". But the actual numbers don't really matter because I say "a large percentage if not majority of conservatives believed that". But its good to know you think people should back up their points. I've pretty much been saying that exact thing to Buzz the whole thread.

Okay, I would suggest that next time. You find a poll that is at least more current than nearly a decade old and secondly. One that uses a much larger polling pool, because less than 1,100 people is not indicative of a national average. Even for our studies up to twenty thousand patients can be polled nation wide, or even down to separate districts.

But here, this one was just a year earlier.
Public Policy Polling: A deeper look at the birthers

Such a difference, even when taking the spread into consideration.

On the death panel issue, yes. Though it wasn't going to be called the a "death panel". It was known as the Independent Payment Advisory Board, or IPAB for short. Something that I'm glad to say only got to live in concept and as far as I know, never got moved into an actual practice.

On the stand down lies, I don't know what you mean. Do you mean that forces being told to stand down was a lie, or that American forces actually stood down? Because a vast number of us should've already seen that same report released by the House select committee and already rolled out our eyes on people arguing over wording. Even Politifact has given such people talking about being told to stand down, a mostly false rating and it burns down to the site nearly arguing semantics with the reader.

Though that itself never bothered me. It was more when the Whitehouse itself was caught lying about what lead to the attack. That irked me a bit more than people arguing over wording.

Hey O, where'd you go? I backed up my point. And the funny thing is making a point and backing it up is exactly my strong suit. Its probably why you had to cowardly cut and run.

Apparently being impatient is your strong suit.

Rn, if you had put the slightest effort into reading the thread you would see where I proved Fled was once again being a flaming hypocrite. After I proved he had no regard for the truth, he was once again resorted to whining about me. “wah wah Vern” is not debate from Fled and its not debate from you. Why do you think that’s acceptable at a debate forum?

I've read the thread and all I see is your attempt to take it off topic. That, and your, as another poster clearly pointed out, painting all conservatives with a "broad brush."
That said, I believe all cops should be held to a higher standard, they are paid to enforce the law, not make it up at their convenience. Carrying a firearm carries a responsibility, using it requires clear and decisive decision making, not adrenaline promoted indecisiveness. Good cops should police their own, because the bad ones give them all a bad reputation.

Interesting statement....

Substitute Kenneth Starr for Mueller and the statement rings true as well...

Oh, the irony.

The big fish got away there as well.

Interesting statement....

Substitute Kenneth Starr for Mueller and the statement rings true as well...

Oh, the irony.

The big fish got away there as well.

Got away? The Clinton's were never implicated period. Kenneth Starr became a running joke, and his big investigation led to the world's most mediocre blowjob being discovered.

Compare that to Mueller. Manafort, Cohen Flynn, now Trump on record organizing payments to his mistresses, Flynn becoming a snitch. It shows no signs of ending this week or next.

Your comparison is non-existent.

Or as the old saying goes, "Everyone hates cops until they need one."

But...do they prevent crimes against persons? Or do they arrive after they occur?

But...do they prevent crimes against persons? Or do they arrive after they occur?

Both I suppose. But probably more often they are there to paperwork the report of the offense.

Back
Top Bottom