• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor

Sure. That's exactly not what I said.

Y'all have a pattern. You learned it from trump.

If someone agrees, they are credible. Is the disagree, the are traitorous deep staters. They go from the "very best people" to peripheral nobodies who always had it in for trump if they say a word against him.

I get my news here and let the board sift the topic.

Gets me closer to an accurate picture faster than any major media source.

The problem is there is an obvious difference between conservative media portrayal of reality and the test of the world's portrayal of reality.

And yours is unnaturally, obviously uniform. And changes in perfect formation to conform to whatever reality trump projects on any given day. It is this constant pivoting from the previous day's narrative that exposes the artificial nature of your worldview. That it is a construct, not a window into reality.

We all see the 24hr delay between event and explanation. We have also seen that explanation swing 180 degrees the next day in response to trumps latest words or deeds.

And none of you blink an eye.

It's OK I guess if you choose to live in your own comfortable alternative reality.

I am under no obligation whatsoever to humor you, however.

Frankly, at this point I feel y'all have failed the fundamental duty as a free man. You have allowed folks to manipulate you into an alternate reality.

And that's how folks get folks to strap bombs on themselves and blow up little kids. You are compromised and can no longer be trusted with grownup stuff.

But we have to deal with you going forward. Just don't expect us to treat you like equals. You have proven yourselves less than.

Return to reality and I have promised to forgive you. You are victims at the end of the day.

This is literally what you said, see the bolded, nothing about "I get my news from both sides" and then come here to let it sift....etc. nice backtracking,

Well shit, I guess I took that from you afterall.

I think The Constitution needs some fine tuning. Luckily it is a flexible document by design. The Electoral College would have to close so many loop holes to insure that the will of the people is represented in presidential elections that it may be necessary to pass a Constitutional Amendment to abolish it so that the president and vice-president can be elected by popular vote. Given the fracas that Trump intends to cause tomorrow, he may be sealing the fate of the Electoral College. People may be well and truly fed up with it knowing that it can completely disenfranchise them. It takes a lot to convince the American people to amend the Constitution, but Trump may have just pulled it off.
I appreciate your quite sensible comments. Could it be that as a democracy/republic grows older, it runs into some serious setbacks due to all the abuses possible have already been invented and tested? America's has certainly persisted for the longest period of time and thus will be the leader for the experiment.
Still, it's a wonder that there was no mechanism that could have been used successfully to stop Trump.
From my apolitical POV in America's politics, I might suggest that the same could have been true with the Kennedy sollution. That is, from the viewpoint of a political solution for one side of the situation that existed at the time.

I have a suspicion that nothing was changed with the election other than Trump lost his title. But of course some of that will be decided with the Georgia election of senators. Therein could lie Trump's personal need for never ever accepting defeat! He'll be the legitimate president in exile, at least in his own twisted mind.

If the R's can hold the senate then 'president' will become nothing but a name for a powerless figurehead.

Last edited:
I appreciate your quite sensible comments. Could it be that as a democracy/republic grows older, it runs into some serious setbacks due to all the abuses possible have already been invented and tested? America's has certainly persisted for the longest period of time and thus will be the leader for the experiment.
Still, it's a wonder that there was no mechanism that could have been used successfully to stop Trump.
From my apolitical POV in America's politics, I might suggest that the same could have been true with the Kennedy sollution. That is, from the viewpoint of a political solution for one side of the situation that existed at the time.

There was PLENTY that could have been done to stop Trump.........."Trump" didn't start in 2016, hell didn't even start in the 2000's......but it's been happening for a long long time, politicians want two things, power, and to be re-elected, to have more power, two things that can be done that will never be done, term limits for Congress, and campaign finance reform....

Both of those would have stopped "Trump" because the situation would have never gotten bad enough where someone like Trump could have been elected.

LOL Whatever bud, enjoy your false air of superiority, I'm pretty sure it's the only place you can feel that way.....who am I to take that away from you.
Like you could with your silly nonsense.

If you need a victory to continue to delude yourself then you can have it.

Not. It's not gonna be a fun next couple of weeks for you!

This is literally what you said, see the bolded, nothing about "I get my news from both sides" and then come here to let it sift....etc. nice backtracking,

Well shit, I guess I took that from you afterall.
Both sides here. Cites from here. What part of "I get my news here" was so ****ing hard to understand? Have they broken your logical faculties so much with the fake news copout that you literally cannot comprehend anything your read that runs counter to your narratives?

It's funny that more than one person has hit me with a questionable ability to not be able to understand something I said at all. I know my vocabulary is large and I love obscure words, spellcheck ****s me regularly, etc.

But your last few posts just look like cannot or will not understand as opposed to unable to.

Had the same thing with another three pronged attack that was a new angle delivered three different ways.

Both angles on the same day.

The first one ground to a halt, because I think it was just a general narrative to counter the y'all live in your own crazy reality" thing that had been going around and not some response devised specifically for me. Because it made my day to have an opportunity city to engage on the subject. Which was evidently not the response any of them were expecting.

Both sides here. Cites from here. What part of "I get my news here" was so ****ing hard to understand? Have they broken your logical faculties so much with the fake news copout that you literally cannot comprehend anything your read that runs counter to your narratives?

It's funny that more than one person has hit me with a questionable ability to not be able to understand something I said at all. I know my vocabulary is large and I love obscure words, spellcheck ****s me regularly, etc.

But your last few posts just look like cannot or will not understand as opposed to unable to.

Had the same thing with another three pronged attack that was a new angle delivered three different ways.

Both angles on the same day.

The first one ground to a halt, because I think it was just a general narrative to counter the y'all live in your own crazy reality" thing that had been going around and not some response devised specifically for me. Because it made my day to have an opportunity city to engage on the subject. Which was evidently not the response any of them were expecting.

You are posting here.

Now, did I mean here as in the forum......or did I mean here as in major news media?

He should be impeached for his attack on our democracy since the end of the election. There is nothing to stop him from being impeached after he leaves office, then he loses SS protection and all the other perks of being a former POTUS

SS protection is like a golden prison cell until reality bites. He won't be able to leave to Russia or some random non-extradition nation.

You are posting here.

Now, did I mean here as in the forum......or did I mean here as in major news media?
It's impossible at this point to know if y'all are talking about events in consensus reality or events in talk radio conservative reality.

You do know that just perusing yall's "evidence" and "proof" does not make everybody believe it like it does those of you with the proper conditioning, right?

And that i often use y'all as unwitting foils to make points to other members and any guests who might be reading the board and may just be manipulating you to elicit a desired reaponse and may not actually be engaging with you at all, right?

It's impossible at this point to know if y'all are talking about events in consensus reality or events in talk radio conservative reality.

You do know that just perusing yall's "evidence" and "proof" does not make everybody believe it like it does those of you with the proper conditioning, right?

And that i often use y'all as unwitting foils to make points to other members and any guests who might be reading the board and may just be manipulating you to elicit a desired reaponse and may not actually be engaging with you at all, right?

Oh yea, sure you do....nope, you are one swift genius of a man aren't ya?

Like I said, I won't try and take the illusion of superiority away from you, you clearly need it.

Oh yea, sure you do....nope, you are one swift genius of a man aren't ya?

Like I said, I won't try and take the illusion of superiority away from you, you clearly need it.
If you were the first person to declare victory and walk away I'm.sure I would have heard you take credit for it.

Stay in your sad fearful fantasyland.

A part of me enjoys your choice to live that way.

If you were the first person to declare victory and walk away I'm.sure I would have heard you take credit for it.

Stay in your sad fearful fantasyland.

A part of me enjoys your choice to live that way.

I actually like that post, I mean, it's non-sensical and idiotic, but almost in a fun-loving way, it's almost like you are skipping away singing Rainbows and Stuff....

I actually like that post, I mean, it's non-sensical and idiotic, but almost in a fun-loving way, it's almost like you are skipping away singing Rainbows and Stuff....
You responded, so it worked.

You responded, so it worked.

Yep, but you have no idea what the response was, and you still don't, but that's ok. I expect you are somewhere on the internet looking up Rainbows and Stuff and going WTF........or not, either way, you stay safe you faux-genius of a man.....

Yep, but you have no idea what the response was, and you still don't, but that's ok. I expect you are somewhere on the internet looking up Rainbows and Stuff and going WTF........or not, either way, you stay safe you faux-genius of a man.....
It isn't my fault you failed to convey your point. Nor is it my responsibility to keep up on your fantasy perspective.

So, yeah, rock on with your bad self.

he threw out all kinds of numbers in that call. Why are you being dishonest about that?
No one's being dishonest except Pres. Trump, those in his inner circle and those in Congress who believe his voter fraud non-sense.

Find-no quotes- means look into all the fraud allegations.
Why are you being dishonest about that?
NO! Pres. Trump mentioned 11,779 nine times in that call, but he asked GA election officials, namely Brad Raffensberger to find 11780 votes - one more than Biden's margin of victory in GA. Now, you stop lying as to what he really said and what he meant.

It isn't my fault you failed to convey your point. Nor is it my responsibility to keep up on your fantasy perspective.

So, yeah, rock on with your bad self.

LOL I didn't fail to convey it, you failed to pick it up, it's literally singing out loud for you

LOL I didn't fail to convey it, you failed to pick it up, it's literally singing out loud for you
Sorry, clarify or move on.

I'm not really engaging here anyway. Haven't you noticed it's all drive bys and discordian amusement?

Are you really under the impression that I take anything trumpies say seriously? Your lack of self respect precludes me from having any respect for you.

I'll work on the splinter in my eye, you deal with the forest in yours.

Are you going to belive CNN or your own eyes?

"I think it's pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia."

"We have ... anywhere from 250–300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls."

"We think that if you check the signatures — a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you'll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures. ..."

"n the 50s of thousands ... that's people that went to vote and they were told they can't vote because they've already been voted for."

"It's 4,502 who voted but they weren't on the voter registration roll which they had to be. ..."

"You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they're not allowed to be counted."

sound like anybody is asking anybody to come up with votes illegally?

You left out an important part where he LITERALLY ASKS HIM TO COME UP WITH VOTES.

Why did you lie and read that out? Is your deception supposed to fool me or is it supposed to fool more dipshit Trumpers?

Are you saying Donald Trump is so stupid he truly believes he won by exactly ONE vote and is asking for exactly that many votes to be found because he’s ****ing honorable?

No, you’re not saying that. None of what you say is genuine. You’re lying to everyone here, and to yourself

Are you going to belive CNN or your own eyes?

"I think it's pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia."

"We have ... anywhere from 250–300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls."

"We think that if you check the signatures — a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you'll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures. ..."

"n the 50s of thousands ... that's people that went to vote and they were told they can't vote because they've already been voted for."

"It's 4,502 who voted but they weren't on the voter registration roll which they had to be. ..."

"You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they're not allowed to be counted."

sound like anybody is asking anybody to come up with votes illegally?

Yeah it does since each of those points have been debunked 10 times at least.

Asking to look into into fraud is a crime.
( circles finger around temple)
LAFFRIOT
He wasn’t asking for a review of fraud, which you know. He was asking them to find an exact number of votes that would tilt the results to him.

depends on the outcome of two races today.

But it is not jus about the phone call, it is about everything he has done since Nov 5th or so. He has done everything in his power to destroy our election system and the faith of the people in that system.

Sure he has. Just chill for a few weeks and move on. Take a vacation.

Sure he has.

I am glad you agree.

Just chill for a few weeks and move on.

That is hard to do. I swore an oath to defend the county and even though I do not put on the uniform every day anymore, that oath is still binding in my view.

Take a vacation.

Damn, wish I could but not many places to go right now and the wife is a critical care RN that works in a COVID unit half of her shifts, she is lucky to get 2 days in a row off. Instead we are saving and planning for our 30th anniversary trip next year to Malta.

There was PLENTY that could have been done to stop Trump.........."Trump" didn't start in 2016, hell didn't even start in the 2000's......but it's been happening for a long long time, politicians want two things, power, and to be re-elected, to have more power, two things that can be done that will never be done, term limits for Congress, and campaign finance reform....

Both of those would have stopped "Trump" because the situation would have never gotten bad enough where someone like Trump could have been elected.
You haven't said anything that would indicate that you understand that country's problem. Their working class has been impoverished by income inequality and their racism issue is so big that it could be used by Trump as the blame for the income inequality.

There will be either a revival of Trump in 24 or another reincarnation of Trump again, because the issues I've mentioned aren't being addressed and dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom