• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor

duhhhh.
Winning. Which makes him the same as every politician who runs for office .
He cares about winning at all costs, with no concern about democracy. His motive is to have Georgia Republicans commit a crime to "find" him 12,000 votes.

duhhhh.
Winning. Which makes him the same as every politician who runs for office .

No. Trump's behavior is totally abnormal. The vast majority of politicians want the system to work, believe in democracy, and want the Republic to continue to exist, and almost always put the interests of the Republic above their own personal political interests.

No, he's not. Youre just assuming it is because of confirmation bias. Yes, just chill for a few week and he'll be gone. If you ever have anything beyond talk, like an actual action taken, then we can panic.

These threads aren't going away. About 1/3rd of the U.S. population has been radicalized by Trump, and most of them are okay with overturning democracy to get what they want. We have to come to terms with the fact that there is a far right authoritarian movement that would destroy the Republic in a ****ing heartbeat if it meant getting what they want. That's the sad reality. In a way, it's a good thing that all the fascist twerps and authoritarians are revealing themselves for who they are. Now we know who the enemy is.

Tell it to the judge.

Thats sounds like a plan. Maybe we can even impeach him again and then have a good laugh over the stupidity of politics.

Thats sounds like a plan. Maybe we can even impeach him again and then have a good laugh over the stupidity of politics.

He should be impeached for his attack on our democracy since the end of the election. There is nothing to stop him from being impeached after he leaves office, then he loses SS protection and all the other perks of being a former POTUS

Trump should be impeached again.

He should be impeached for his attack on our democracy since the end of the election. There is nothing to stop him from being impeached after he leaves office, then he loses SS protection and all the other perks of being a former POTUS

Sure there is, the Senate. The House can impeach him on as many phone calls as they want, but the Senate would never convict on something so dumb.

He cares about winning at all costs, with no concern about democracy. His motive is to have Georgia Republicans commit a crime to "find" him 12,000 votes.
Asking to look into into fraud is a crime.
( circles finger around temple)
LAFFRIOT

Sure there is, the Senate. The House can impeach him on as many phone calls as they want, but the Senate would never convict on something so dumb.

You're right. The Senate would never convict, but that's not because it would be dumb to impeach the President for trying to coerce GA elected officials into cheating for him, it's because the Republicans in the Senate are cowards.

Trump should be impeached again.

Another impeachment. ( circles finger around temple)
Plenty of time-Get going!
I'm sure the Republican Senate will throw him out.
LAFFRiOt

My media? Which media would that be, this I gotta hear..... you accuse me of believing everything my media tells me, meanwhile, you drink the sand "your" media gives you and come back wanting more thinking it's water....

Glad to know you can think for Hillman and German as well....perfectly...par for the course on your side, F off cuz we know whats best for everyone, thats your idea of freedom lol
Sure. That's exactly not what I said.

Y'all have a pattern. You learned it from trump.

If someone agrees, they are credible. Is the disagree, the are traitorous deep staters. They go from the "very best people" to peripheral nobodies who always had it in for trump if they say a word against him.

I get my news here and let the board sift the topic.

Gets me closer to an accurate picture faster than any major media source.

The problem is there is an obvious difference between conservative media portrayal of reality and the test of the world's portrayal of reality.

And yours is unnaturally, obviously uniform. And changes in perfect formation to conform to whatever reality trump projects on any given day. It is this constant pivoting from the previous day's narrative that exposes the artificial nature of your worldview. That it is a construct, not a window into reality.

We all see the 24hr delay between event and explanation. We have also seen that explanation swing 180 degrees the next day in response to trumps latest words or deeds.

And none of you blink an eye.

It's OK I guess if you choose to live in your own comfortable alternative reality.

I am under no obligation whatsoever to humor you, however.

Frankly, at this point I feel y'all have failed the fundamental duty as a free man. You have allowed folks to manipulate you into an alternate reality.

And that's how folks get folks to strap bombs on themselves and blow up little kids. You are compromised and can no longer be trusted with grownup stuff.

But we have to deal with you going forward. Just don't expect us to treat you like equals. You have proven yourselves less than.

Return to reality and I have promised to forgive you. You are victims at the end of the day.

LAFFRIOT

Let's see what a jury says. Whether the jury is the Senate or whether the jury is in GA.

depends on the outcome of two races today.

But it is not jus about the phone call, it is about everything he has done since Nov 5th or so. He has done everything in his power to destroy our election system and the faith of the people in that system.

America's Constitution lacks any teeth for dealing with Trump's behaviour.
And if the US Constitution doesn't receive a major overhaul before the next federal election, the current lawlessness will lead to even worse.

Assuming that the current sideshow doesn't itself lead to murder of political foes on the streets.

America's Constitution was written to compromise with half of the population needing some relief from the loss of their right to keep slaves, and it's nver going to fill the bill for a modern first world country until it fixed!

Let the sideshow begin, if that's what Trump must have in order to ease his pain.

No psychopath can ever accept defeat. Mental health professionals have always known that fact and should have been more vocal on warning the American people of what should have been expected.

LAFFRIOT

You’re lying. That’s not the argument. Come back without the straw man, traitor.

If someone agrees, they are credible. Is the disagree, the are traitorous deep staters. They go from the "very best people" to peripheral nobodies who always had it in for trump if they say a word against him.

The problem is there is an obvious difference between conservative media portrayal of reality and the test of the world's portrayal of reality.

And yours is unnaturally, obviously uniform. And changes in perfect formation to conform to whatever reality trump projects on any given day. It is this constant pivoting from the previous day's narrative that exposes the artificial nature of your worldview. That it is a construct, not a window into reality.

We all see the 24hr delay between event and explanation. We have also seen that explanation swing 180 degrees the next day in response to trumps latest words or deeds.

It's OK I guess if you choose to live in your own comfortable alternative reality.

Frankly, at this point I feel y'all have failed the fundamental duty as a free man. You have allowed folks to manipulate you into an alternate reality.

And that's how folks get folks to strap bombs on themselves and blow up little kids. You are compromised and can no longer be trusted with grownup stuff.

But we have to deal with you going forward. Just don't expect us to treat you like equals. You have proven yourselves less than.

Return to reality and I have promised to forgive you. You are victims at the end of the day.
The facts are well known and well established. That which is still missing is the solutions for dealing with Trump and his agenda in February and beyond. He's not going away and the Republican agenda will be almost completely controlled by Trump.
At best he will be a president in exile and the Republican party will bring that point home to Americans for 4 years.
It will be very difficult to reduce that Trump influence to anything less than the full Biden term, barring Trump's suicide or other reason for his demise.

LMAO holy shit, sorry bud, you lost me when you said you let this site sift through the topic so you can get an "accurate" picture....holy **** how naive is that?

See here's where your argument turns to shit, I don't watch major media source, I don't read major media source, a news story hits, I read the story, and form my opinion, I don't need to sift through anything, you sit there and talk about how the other side is so easily manipulated, meanwhile ignoring completely how manipulated you are.

But yea, sift through this site for an accurate portrayal of society...that's a ****ing riot.

You’re lying. That’s not the argument. Come back without the straw man, traitor.

Are you going to belive CNN or your own eyes?

"I think it's pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia."

"We have ... anywhere from 250–300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls."

"We think that if you check the signatures — a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you'll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures. ..."

"n the 50s of thousands ... that's people that went to vote and they were told they can't vote because they've already been voted for."

"It's 4,502 who voted but they weren't on the voter registration roll which they had to be. ..."

"You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they're not allowed to be counted."

sound like anybody is asking anybody to come up with votes illegally?

Are you going to belive CNN or your own eyes?

"I think it's pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia."

"We have ... anywhere from 250–300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls."

"We think that if you check the signatures — a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you'll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures. ..."

"n the 50s of thousands ... that's people that went to vote and they were told they can't vote because they've already been voted for."

"It's 4,502 who voted but they weren't on the voter registration roll which they had to be. ..."

"You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they're not allowed to be counted."

sound like anybody is asking anybody to come up with votes illegally?
Assuming that you're right and your side fails to procure the win for Trump, then what?
Will that mean that America is no longer a democracy?
America has become a communist country?
A fascist country?
What?
What will it mean for America going forward?

Because it really does look like Trump will not win!

Will there be violence on the streets with murdering of political foes? Will there be murdering of Democrat politicians?

Assuming that you're right and your side fails to procure the win for Trump, then what?
Will that mean that America is no longer a democracy?
America has become a communist country?
A fascist country?
What?
What will it mean for America going forward?

Because it really does look like Trump will not win!

Will there be violence on the streets with murdering of political foes? Will there be murdering of Democrat politicians?
It won't mean a thing. It will all be forgotten in a month.
Some idiots will protest. Nothing new. ( or have you forgotten the ***** hat idiots?)

The facts are well known and well established. That which is still missing is the solutions for dealing with Trump and his agenda in February and beyond. He's not going away and the Republican agenda will be almost completely controlled by Trump.
At best he will be a president in exile and the Republican party will bring that point home to Americans for 4 years.
It will be very difficult to reduce that Trump influence to anything less than the full Biden term, barring Trump's suicide or other reason for his demise.
I have actually been encouraging folks to go to all the new conservative silos and Poe their asses off.

Just nudge the running narratives further and further to the extreme. Because they eat that up. Push what it takes for them to get the feelings they're chasing further and further from reality.

There is a thing called the "gag point" in propaganda. The point where you push too hard too fast and your target audience realizes your manipulating them.

They are closer now than I've ever seen them because trump has made it hard to maintain narrative lines. An ephemeral nature has resulted. They don't register 180 degree shifts.

So go! Poke, prod, encourage, instigate! They don't care if they are being manipulated, so manipulate them if you know how.

With any luck they'll chase each other around and around the tree of liberty until it is watered with butter. Yum!

LMAO holy shit, sorry bud, you lost me when you said you let this site sift through the topic so you can get an "accurate" picture....holy **** how naive is that?

See here's where your argument turns to shit, I don't watch major media source, I don't read major media source, a news story hits, I read the story, and form my opinion, I don't need to sift through anything, you sit there and talk about how the other side is so easily manipulated, meanwhile ignoring completely how manipulated you are.

But yea, sift through this site for an accurate portrayal of society...that's a ****ing riot.
What part of I hear both sides of every story and get to see citations for both before it even hits the major media here can you simply not understand?

It's not my fault you've let people convince you only your minor media has the truth no one else on the planet can see any trace of.

That's on y'all. And no amount of "I know you are, but what am I?" Is gonna change that.

America's Constitution lacks any teeth for dealing with Trump's behaviour.

And if the US Constitution doesn't receive a major overhaul before the next federal election, the current lawlessness will lead to even worse.

I think The Constitution needs some fine tuning. Luckily it is a flexible document by design. The Electoral College would have to close so many loop holes to insure that the will of the people is represented in presidential elections that it may be necessary to pass a Constitutional Amendment to abolish it so that the president and vice-president can be elected by popular vote. Given the fracas that Trump intends to cause tomorrow, he may be sealing the fate of the Electoral College. People may be well and truly fed up with it knowing that it can completely disenfranchise them. It takes a lot to convince the American people to amend the Constitution, but Trump may have just pulled it off.

What part of I hear both sides of every story and get to see citations for both before it even hits the major media here can you simply not understand?

It's not my fault you've let people convince you only your minor media has the truth no one else on the planet can see any trace of.

That's on y'all. And no amount of "I know you are, but what am I?" Is gonna change that.

LOL Whatever bud, enjoy your false air of superiority, I'm pretty sure it's the only place you can feel that way.....who am I to take that away from you.

Back
Top Bottom