• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jill’: Classic snack gets a new face

Cracker is a derogatory word used to describe white people. It’s okay to criticize white people for being born white. It’s the new normal. Not the word cracker. That’s been around since Saltines. The new normal is whitey hating whitey because whitey was born white.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Excuse me, and maybe I misunderstood, but why would this piss off the conservative folk?

When I was a kid our class went on a field trip to the Cracker Jack factory. Was that ever cool! I'll never forget that wonderful smell. Plus, they gave us freebies to take home.
Check it out...
Okay, where is the Cracker Jill factory? Is it in the same place as Jacks?

It's kinda cute.:)
I like how they're using it to collect donations for women's sports.
This☝️

if nutters want to be triggered, that makes them easily identifiable and provides entertainment to the rest of us LMAO
The end

Cracker is a derogatory word used to describe white people. It’s okay to criticize white people for being born white. It’s the new normal. Not the word cracker. That’s been around since Saltines. The new normal is whitey hating whitey because whitey was born white.

Well, maybe. Although it was surely invented by white people. Then there's this:

1649334123484.png

Oh no. I am shocked to my core and have never been more offended in all my days. My monocle fell straight off my face and into my sherry glass which spilled on my evening edition of the Wall Street Journal. Curse you Cracker Jills. *shakes fist*
such delicacy 😂

This☝️

if nutters want to be triggered, that makes them easily identifiable and provides entertainment to the rest of us LMAO
The end
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nutters triggered by nut less Cracker Jill.

That is funny!

Back
Top Bottom