• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zimmerwuss Has Crashed

Yeah, he beat the hell out of the creepy insecure cop wannabe with a gun. Trayvon was a tough guy, who confronted creeps following him on the way home; he wasn't a wussy like Zimmerman. That's why conservatives defended Zimmerman; they identified with his wussiness.

Tough guys are often pretty stupid. Smart guys tend to avoid confrontations. Smart guys tend to live longer.

She is jsut another femi-nazi looking to score all the money he has now.

He should have left the bitch ASAP............and take all your really personal items now. Let the lawyers argue about the other things.

Just another example of US women are not suitable to be wifes at all.

I posted at this forum almost immediately after the "Not Guilty" verdict that he would end up just like the murderer OJ. Guess What? The law has stopped him twice for speeding and now he's threatened his wife with a gun. She's in the process of leaving him. I love it when I am occasionally right with my predictions.

Well Nostradamus... Tell us how Syria ends. I've got a bookie lined up and want to make a killing.

Better yet, tell us how ObamaKare ends, and when it ends. You know... some pressing stuff in the world that matters.

Never mind... this is the same crowd that causes Miley Circus to be clicked on 12 times more than Syria. Is it any wonder Obama could win an election despite being associated with terrorists and being mentored by a racist and having no qualifications beyond reading a teleprompter?

Yes We Can... sounds ridiculous today... doesn't it.

Now back to regular Lib programming... Miley Circus and predictions about the next happenings of Zimmerman.

I can see how getting away with killing someone would only encourage him to do so again.

It's a sign of a man possessed who is not thinking about what he is doing. He will fail....he has already faltered.

Well this posting didn't work out too well for you did it?

Why don't you stick to posting about things that happened 40 years ago.

The present isn't your thing.

You love it that he allegedly pulled a gun on his wife? You're a sick individual.
It's not sick if he only pistol whips her to death.

You left out the detail where Trayvon beat on him for no reason. That makes Trayvon a pretty creepy gangsta. But, he's gone, good riddance. :)

Ever have an angry man chase you in the middle of the night on your way home? I'd say that's a pretty good reason to hit someone.

But, Zimmerman ... who the right wing loves for some reason, was such a bitch, that a 17 year old kid half his size who HE WAS CHASING while the kid was on his way home physically got the better of him so much that he had to pull out his gun and shoot him.

There is NOTHING that sums up right wing mentality better.

Had two flawed human beings. One took fists to a gunfight and got killed. That is the way it often works.

Trayvon had some problems. He took fists to a gunfight and ended up dead.

When my son was 17 he had some problems. He took fists to a gunfight. He now has a titanium rod in place of his femur bone that was shattered by a .45 slug that came within an inch of his femoral artery. He is now a college graduate and a taxpayer. There was a witness, his assailant served about 18 months in prison.

In the Martin/ Zimmerman case there was no witness. There was no evidence that would support a conviction. The case should never have gone to trial. The idiots who pressed for Zimmerman being charged were just that idiots. Now they can never charge him again even if enough evidence to convict does turn up.

He didn't take fists to a gunfight .... He took skittles to go home, he didn't GO to a fight, Zimmerman RAN AFTER HIM ... and after this giant ***** couldn't defend himself against a kid that HE chased, he pulled a gun.

If you think no murder trial should ever go to court because there arn't any direct witnesses ... there goes most murder trials.

That's false, and you know it. Zimmerman's instinct was to kill the animal that was mauling him for no reason.

No matter your view and interpretation of facts, there's one less little gangbanger in this world, and you have to admit that is a good thing.

I'd say being chased in the middle of the night when you're trying to go home, and most likely Zimmerman attacked him to begin with ....

The fact that Zimmerman couldn't hold his own isn't Trayvon Martains fault, it's his own, if you can't fight even a kid, don't chase them in the middle of the night (The 911 operator told him NOT to chase him).

If Trayvon's first instinct was to beat on someone because they followed him, then he was justly treated like the rabid animal that he was. Good riddance. A tough guy, just not quite tough enough. Gangstas never are.

Actually I'd say getting the better of a guy twice your size is pretty tough ... pulling out a gun because you chased down a kid who you can't physically fight is the bitch move.

And now he's pulling Guns on women, because they want to leave his bitch ass.

He should have left the bitch ASAP............and take all your really personal items now. Let the lawyers argue about the other things.

Yes a suitable wife would be absolutely A-OK, with a ***** husband waving a gun around.

Not just his wife, she called the police and said that he had threatened her and her parents with a gun.

Details here: George Zimmerman briefly taken into custody after incident with gun - Crimesider - CBS News

I predict that his story will be that he was just standing his ground and since his wife and her parents had him outnumbered he thought that the safest thing for him to do was point his gun at them.

That should go over good, eh?

Punching her father in the nose is telling..........

I don't think George has any money.. and he will lose the NBC lawsuit.

She could be that ...OR...maybe she does not feel comfortable living with a murderer.

The trial is over ...Zimmerman no longer have to pretend, he's now back to being the "THUG" he really is.

None of us have "walked a mile" in either of the Zimmermans' shoes, but the schadenfreude (taking pleasure in others' misfortunes) is really strong in this thread, beginning with the OP. Neither of their lives will ever be the same, and creating new lives and moving on will take time and courage. There is nothing to celebrate here.

Neither could Trayvon Martin. He gave it the ol' gangsta try though.

I think anyone who had any knowledge of what a .38 or .45 hollow point round can do to a person's head or chest would respond in like fashion. Most people never have even been close to a weapon when it is discharged much less seen the results of a solid hit. In the late 50's and early to mid 60's my military experience familiarized me with every functional military weapon they used at the time including the 90mm armament on an M-48 Medium Patton tank. Talk about a **** splatter...a 90 can hit a target 1500 yards away dead center. We used to fire at junked military vehicles at a mile distance and watch the pieces fly 75 ft. into the air when we got a direct hit. That's why I favor thorough background checks, a national registry for gun ownership and the ban of military style weapons for ordinary citizens. If any of us outside the military should be equipped with that kind of killing machine it should be law enforcement.

The 75mm recoilless rifle mounted on a jeep or the bed of a deuce and a half truck is awesome and so is the quad 50 caliber perimeter position protection machine gun. Those things fired 2000 rounds a minute and could shoot down a low flying aircraft.

Last edited:
Eyyup. I got a tree. (Spit). Don't cotton to no speeders round here.

Good morning, humbolt. :2wave:

:funny: :thumbs: The (spit) part will have me laughing for a while, cause I can just see it! :lamo:

Good morning, humbolt. :2wave:

:funny: :thumbs: The (spit) part will have me laughing for a while, cause I can just see it! :lamo:
Hey Pol. Around here one can see it just about whenever. When I was quitting smoking, I actually chewed tobacco briefly. I didn't have one of those softball sized hair balls of tobacco - just a little. I did get to practice spitting a a little. I can say there's definitely an art to spitting that involves not only the physical, but also the timing of the spit for maximum effectiveness. It seems to work like this: "Shoot. (spit) There ain't nuthin I'd rather do than spank an onion."

She could be that ...OR...maybe she does not feel comfortable living with a murderer.

The trial is over ...Zimmerman no longer have to pretend, he's now back to being the "THUG" he really is.

Murderer?????

What dont you understand about the SYG law and the trial we just had?

FL 776.013........Google is your friend LOL

And speaking of THUGS,,,,, you do remeber the "no limit nigger" name that TM Id HIMSELF with........

Correct.

My guess is that won't win Zimmerwuss any points.

My guess is that Zimmerwuss couldn't handle all that happened to him in the last several months and if he doesn't get some kind of professional help he will go off the deep end....sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom