• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zimmerwuss Has Crashed

The folks at the place where he had been studying martial arts described him as a helpless, overweight, ill coordinated oaf. Knowing that do you really believe that after ignoring the 911 operator's instruction not to follow him that he actually confronted the boy without a drawn gun? I'm nearly 80 years old and I'll guarantee you I can whip his ass, but I can't handle him if he has a drawn Glock semi-automatic weapon.

I guess the prosecution should have brought that up. Sorry, wild conjectures do not make for evidence.

ROTFL!!! You caught the drift Bro

Zimm told a bare faced lie about Treyvon Martin going for the gun. Zimmerman approached him with the gun drawn and that's when the kid tried to protect himself.
Face it....the dead kid was the only other human in the world who knew what happened

And he'll never tell that tale.

Zimmerman is a "THUG"...plain and simple. The guy had a rap sheet before his first known murder ...and we live in society that keeps arming this thug and send him back out there!! Meanwhile we have thousands of blacks in prison ......because they smoked a joint!

Racism is still an issue today ..plain and simple.

This is why America will never get out of the 20th century ...we folks ...in many ways ...are still living like it's 1913...and not 2013!!!

The speeding tickets were simply a sign that numbnuts was beginning to break. One ticket....maybe. Two in this short a time is a significant indicator of a man changing his normal habits.

It's the OJ meltdown all over again. Sooner as opposed to later, Zimmerman is going to rob a bank with a gun and blame the bank teller for threatening him.

Once gunnuttery takes over, it's all downhill.

Neither could Trayvon Martin. He gave it the ol' gangsta try though.

Yeah, he beat the hell out of the creepy insecure cop wannabe with a gun. Trayvon was a tough guy, who confronted creeps following him on the way home; he wasn't a wussy like Zimmerman. That's why conservatives defended Zimmerman; they identified with his wussiness.

I have no clue what the real story is in this case.....I just thank goodness that couple did not procreate.

I have no clue what the real story is in this case.....I just thank goodness that couple did not procreate.

If they play their cards right, they'll get a reality show on Fox: "Packing with the Zimmermans"

Yeah, he beat the hell out of the creepy insecure cop wannabe with a gun. Trayvon was a tough guy, who confronted creeps following him on the way home; he wasn't a wussy like Zimmerman. That's why conservatives defended Zimmerman; they identified with his wussiness.

If Trayvon's first instinct was to beat on someone because they followed him, then he was justly treated like the rabid animal that he was. Good riddance. A tough guy, just not quite tough enough. Gangstas never are.

If Trayvon's first instinct was to beat on someone because they followed him, then he was justly treated like the wild animal that he was. Good riddance. A tough guy, just not quite tough enough. Gangstas never are.

Zimmerman's first instinct was to shoot a guy he was following, so this seems a funny complaint.

But yep, Trayvon didn't like being followed by some creepy guy while he was just walking home from the store. He was a tough guy who confronted creeps like Zimmerman, and didn't scream like a stuck pig for help like Zimmerman did.

I thought conservatives liked tough independent guys who took care of themselves and didn't rely on big gummit to fight their fights. Oh I forgot, that's only true if they aren't black males.

Why is this guy still in the news, and why do morons take the bait like hungry fish?

Zimmerman's first instinct was to shoot a guy he was following...

That's false, and you know it. Zimmerman's instinct was to kill the animal that was mauling him for no reason.

No matter your view and interpretation of facts, there's one less little gangbanger in this world, and you have to admit that is a good thing.

Last edited:
That's false, and you know it. Zimmerman's instinct was to kill the animal that was mauling him for no reason.

No matter your view and interpretation of facts, there's one less little gangbanger in this world, and you have to admit that is a good thing.

Yeah ....Trayvon was wrong to attack Zimmerman with ...THE SIDE-WALK!!

Now blacks have TWO solid reason not vote for the right wing .....1) They are racist 2) They are stupid.

Zimmerman couldn't do a better job to show everyone he's nothing but a THUG...and the dumb rightwing want to hold him up as a hero.

But what's worse is ....why...why would the right wing lionize this guy...what's in it for you?
You would never get a single additional black vote for it....and the more likelihood is ...you would turn off other white voters who don't share your hate.
I pick reason number 2 for voting against the TEA P-U-U-R-R-T-Y....:lamo

Yeah ....Trayvon was wrong to attack Zimmerman with ...THE SIDE-WALK!!

Now blacks have TWO solid reason not vote for the right wing .....1) They are racist 2) They are stupid.

Zimmerman couldn't do a better job to show everyone he's nothing but a THUG...and the dumb rightwing want to hold him up as a hero.

But what's worse is ....why...why would the right wing lionize this guy...what's in it for you?
You would never get a single additional black vote for it....and the more likelihood is ...you would turn off other white voters who don't share your hate.
I pick reason number 2 for voting against the TEA P-U-U-R-R-T-Y....:lamo

I'm not a rightwinger, so I can't answer your questions regarding that. This isn't even a political case at all, as far as I see it. I'm just a fan of facts, and Trayvon was justly killed. There was a whole court case on it, and the jury agreed. Sorry, but facts are facts.

You're right: he stalked him and then shot him, after the police said to leave him alone.

Somehow, that makes him even creepier. I can see why Trayvon beat that wussy up while the gun wielding Zimmerman screamed like a little girl for help.

ROTFL!!! You caught the drift Bro

Zimm told a bare faced lie about Treyvon Martin going for the gun. Zimmerman approached him with the gun drawn and that's when the kid tried to protect himself. Face it....the dead kid was the only other human in the world who knew what happened.

Most people can't fix stupid, Zimmy did. They should string Trayvon's parents up, they didn't care about that kid until he was dead

You're right: he stalked him and then shot him, after the police said to leave him alone.

Somehow, that makes him even creepier. I can see what Trayvon beat that wussy up.

You left out the detail where Trayvon beat on him for no reason. That makes Trayvon a pretty creepy gangsta. But, he's gone, good riddance. :)

Had two flawed human beings. One took fists to a gunfight and got killed. That is the way it often works.

Trayvon had some problems. He took fists to a gunfight and ended up dead.

When my son was 17 he had some problems. He took fists to a gunfight. He now has a titanium rod in place of his femur bone that was shattered by a .45 slug that came within an inch of his femoral artery. He is now a college graduate and a taxpayer. There was a witness, his assailant served about 18 months in prison.

In the Martin/ Zimmerman case there was no witness. There was no evidence that would support a conviction. The case should never have gone to trial. The idiots who pressed for Zimmerman being charged were just that idiots. Now they can never charge him again even if enough evidence to convict does turn up.

Last edited:
Zimmerman was found not guilty when everybody had been given the facts and the law supported his side of the case. For me it is still a highly unsatisfactory verdict and I will always be of that opinion. But, Zimmerman is not OJ Simpson. Simpson was found not guilty while everybody in the entire country knew that he was guilty (anyone that was not totally blinded by bias towards OJ) and got off because of a bad prosecution and him having great lawyers that confused the jury to muddy the waters and the jury fell for it hook line and sinker and OJ was found not guilty.

He was however wrecked financially and in the end he did find himself in jail because he has an incredibly inflated ego that thought he could get away with his crime. Well OJ, the joke was on you. That jury saw through the muddy waters and punished you for your crimes like he should have been found guilty of the 2 murders.

Zimmerman however is not OJ. He might have a somewhat inflated ego and does not always properly think things through but millions of people are ticketed for speeding and domestic problems because of a divorce are also not uncommon. I hope he takes lessons from these mistakes and goes on to live a peaceful, successful and good life or Trayvons death will even be more tragic than it already is.

You got the second chance Zimmerman that I personally do not think you ought to have had (IMHO he did deserve some punishment but not murder or anything like that) but now that you have it, use it to your best advantage.

Last edited:
Zimmerman was found not guilty when everybody had been given the facts and the law supported his side of the case. For me it is still a highly unsatisfactory verdict and I will always be of that opinion. But, Zimmerman is not OJ Simpson. Simpson was found not guilty while everybody in the entire country knew that he was guilty (anyone that was not totally blinded by bias towards OJ) and got off because of a bad prosecution and him having great lawyers that confused the jury to muddy the waters and the jury fell for it hook line and sinker and OJ was found not guilty.

He was however wrecked financially and in the end he did find himself in jail because he has an incredibly inflated ego that thought he could get away with his crime. Well OJ, the joke was on you. That jury saw through the muddy waters and punished you for your crimes like he should have been found guilty of the 2 murders.

Zimmerman however is not OJ. He might have a somewhat inflated ego and does not always properly think things through but millions of people are ticketed for speeding and domestic problems because of a divorce are also not uncommon. I hope he takes lessons from these mistakes and live a peaceful, successful and good life or Trayvons death will even be more tragic than it already is.

You got the second chance Zimmerman that I personally do not think you ought to have had (IMHO he did deserve some punishment but not murder or anything like that) but now that you have it, use it to your best advantage.

That's a good post. Well said.

Zimmerman however is not OJ. He might have a somewhat inflated ego and does not always properly think things through but millions of people are ticketed for speeding and domestic problems because of a divorce are also not uncommon. I hope he takes lessons from these mistakes and live a peaceful, successful and good life or Trayvons death will even be more tragic than it already is.

I agree with most of your post, except that I thought it was entirely possible that OJ did not do it. His son was a chef with a set of knives and with emotional issues. I think it is probable that OJ knew what happened and hid the info.

I agree with most of your post, except that I thought it was entirely possible that OJ did not do it. His son was a chef with a set of knives and with emotional issues. I think it is probable that OJ knew what happened and hid the info.

I heard that theory before, but haven't read into it. There is a book on it I think. Maybe I'll check it out. Interesting.

What is funny is it is usually the left who makes a big deal out of wrongful convictions but in this case they were trying to get a conviction without evidence anywhere near proving Zimmerman committed a crime beyond a reasonable doubt.

What is funny is it is usually the left who makes a big deal out of wrongful convictions but in this case they were trying to get a conviction without evidence anywhere near proving Zimmerman committed a crime beyond a reasonable doubt.

Isn't that what a trial is? Proving beyond a reasonable doubt? You make it seem like the foregone conclusion of every trial should be guilty - or else the prosecution was wrong for even bringing charges.

Isn't that what a trial is? Proving beyond a reasonable doubt? You make it seem like the foregone conclusion of every trial should be guilty - or else the prosecution was wrong for even bringing charges.

Did you watch any of the trial? The prosecution witnesses alone provided reasonable doubt. There were solid reasons why the original decision was not to press charges before the mob of idiots got involved.

I think a strong likely hood of guilt in combination with credible evidence that seems to support that assumption is needed for a trial. Only there will guilt and innocence be decided IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom