• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Zimmerman Jury Race Demographics

So you think this is just about race?

Its about stupidity..

George could have gotten a second job and paid his own rent.. Instead he got two big dogs and joined a gym.

Sheer genius.

This is not about IQ but an assault on short, fat, out of shape 5'7" George Zimmerman in the dark by a 5'11" muscular teenager with fist fight experience. Town of Santa Maria made a fortune off the MJ trial as I expect Sanford to do too. Then thankfully, we move on.
As far as civil rights goes, many Z folk were sittin in, standing in, walkin in, marching in and going to jail in while many Traybots were in diapers. I think an Asian and American Indian would be perfect on this jury,

Last edited:
This is not about IQ but an assault on short, fat, out of shape 5'7" George Zimmerman in the dark by a 5'11" muscular teenager with fist fight experience. Town of Santa Maria made a fortune off the MJ trial as I expect Sanford to do too. Then thankfully, we move on.

As far as civil rights goes, many Z folk were sittin in, standing in, walkin in, marching in and going to jail in while many Traybots were in diapers. I think an Asian and American Indian would be perfect on this jury,

George has been working out for two years at a gym and had lost 55 pounds. He also walked the neighborhood every night with his gun and two big dogs.

After reading your post, I'm not so sure it isn't about IQ ... an unarmed guy attacks a guy with a gun ... Do you see what I'm getting at here?

George has been working out for two years at a gym and had lost 55 pounds. He also walked the neighborhood every night with his gun and two big dogs.

That clinches it then... He's a cold blooded killer.

<sarcasm off>

After reading your post, I'm not so sure it isn't about IQ ... an unarmed guy attacks a guy with a gun ... Do you see what I'm getting at here?
I don't think it even occurred to Martin that fat little George had a gun and probably thought he was easy prey. Clearly, Martin decided to assault the wrong guy. Bare fists can be and are lethal weapons. Just a month ago, a coach was killed by one punch on a soccer field.
We never know who is going to do want so better to be a Law and Order person. No doubt those guys playing the loud music were shocked too when Dunn took out a gun and fired at them.

Last edited:
I don't think it even occurred to Martin that fat little George had a gun and probably thought he was easy prey. Clearly, Martin decided to assault the wrong guy. Bare fists can be and are lethal weapons. Just a month ago, a coach was killed by one punch on a soccer field.
We never know who is going to do want so better to be a Law and Order person. No doubt those guys playing the loud music were shocked too when Dunn took out a gun and fired at them.

The speculation doesn't matter. Only what 12 folks think will. Let's hope they rise to the occasion and make the right decision based on the evidence presented to them ...

We all know race is the issue that brought this case to the countries attention.
No its not.

This case was originaly about Stand Your Ground law and gun-control in general. The first dozen threads on this case were found primeraly in the Gun Control forum before the mods made a special TM/GZ forum.

As the story evolved and it became clear that Stand Your Ground law was not an issue regardles of if GZ was innocent or guilty, libtards changed their focus to race so as to keep the story alive.

Which is why so many idiots think GZ is a white man whom white supremists would riot over.

No its not.

This case was originaly about Stand Your Ground law and gun-control in general. The first dozen threads on this case were found primeraly in the Gun Control forum before the mods made a special TM/GZ forum.

I hate to have to disagree with you, but it was in fact "race" that gave this issue national attention. The only reason the national news media reported on this, was because of Al Sharpton, the Black Panthers and the host of other race baiters who went down there and held "justice for Trayvon" public rallies, demanded the arrest of George Zimmerman, and blamed racism for both the shooting, as well as for why police didn't arrest him in the first place... The SYG issue was just one of the many facets surrounding it that came up in discussions.

Which is why so many idiots think GZ is a white man whom white supremists would riot over

Geez... How ridiculous is that... Nobody is going to riot unless Zimmerman is found not guilty, and it won't be white supremists doing it either.

Nobody is going to riot unless Zimmerman is found not guilty, and it won't be white supremists doing it either.
Let them riot so they can be cut down in the street. You have a right to peacfull protest, not riot.

The speculation doesn't matter. Only what 12 folks think will. Let's hope they rise to the occasion and make the right decision based on the evidence presented to them ...

Well, there are actually going to be 6 jurors and 4 alternatives, however, my speculation is as good as anyones.

Well, there are actually going to be 6 jurors and 4 alternatives, however, my speculation is as good as anyones.

6, really? ... actually, what you said about your speculation versus others is not true .... some speculations are better than others ... and from what I read of yours, you're being modest ... yours sounds much more informed than the ones I usually hear or see ... (but I bet there are some out there that are better than yours - not mine ... I haven't paid as much attention to it as you have) ...

I just saw the racial numbers of those who've been questioned so far and held over to be called back.

15 White
5 Black
4 Hispanics
1 Indian

This comes from HLN who provides IN Session Live Coverage. This Cable TV station capitalizes on covering these big trials and is obviously in the corner of TM. No surprise since they're owned by CNN.

We all know race is the issue that brought this case to the countries attention. My question would be [for example] if they seat 4 whites, 1 hispanic, and 1 black... would that be a problem to the extent that protests begin even before the trial starts?? Also what would be a fair racial makeup and should it be along the lines of population race percentages of local district, county, state... etc?

For instance the state of Florida racial/ethnic groups are White (57.9%) followed by Hispanic (22.5%) and Black (15.2%). This would be close to along the lines of the above.

I know this should not be an issue for jury consideration... but of course it will be.

In fact, I can almost see Jesse, Al...et al. inciting public demonstration

After Dark | HLNtv.com

No matter what, either side is going to play the angle. If there's too many blacks, and a guilty verdict, the Z camp here is going to blow a gasket. If it's mostly white and a not guilty verdict, someone on the left is going to play the race card. Given that Z is half hispanic, too many of them will hurt too.

The only way for this to be "fair" is to have an all Asian jury. But neither side wants that, so they're automatically out.

6, really? ... actually, what you said about your speculation versus others is not true .... some speculations are better than others ... and from what I read of yours, you're being modest ... yours sounds much more informed than the ones I usually hear or see ... (but I bet there are some out there that are better than yours - not mine ... I haven't paid as much attention to it as you have) ...
How kind of you. Thanks. It's 102 out here. Gotta stay outta the noon day sun as in "mad dogs and Englishmen". Its books, tv and internet.
I agree that the demographics are already askew with 5 out of 26 making the 2nd cut in a County with 11% blacks. And thanks Compatibilis for the demographics of Seminole County.

Last edited:

Thank you, Sharon. It seems odd to me that the poster would describe Zimmerman as "fat, out of shape" when in fact he was training at a fighting gym and had lost a pretty impressive 50 lbs. That's no mean feat and shows he was working out diligently. While Trayvon Martin was 158 lbs, and was not doing anything physical besides apparently smoking some weed, which makes you want to do nothing but sleep and eat. In fact, we know from Witness 8 that the short sprint from the street to behind the row houses was enough to wind him.

The evidence shows that it was Zimmerman who was in shape at the time, his current obesity notwithstanding.

I did a little checking to back up what I said, and my effort proved successful... I was right about it being race that made it a story for the national, main stream news media. Sharpton and his gang didn't enter the scene until a few days later, which everyone knows was motivated by race.

Just go to the link below and you will see a story written on March 9, 2012 by ABC News, along with the video reports that aired on GMA.

Florida Family Seeks Justice After Unarmed Teen Shot by Neighborhood Watch Captain - ABC News

The end of the very first paragraph of the story says it all... It says "...after the unarmed African-American teenager was shot and killed by a white neighborhood watch captain in a gated Florida community". What is not mentioned one time, is anything about the SYG law.

Then there are the video reports... The second video report that comes up, oddly enough, is actually the first report ABC did on the incident. It starts off with a bang saying that Zimmerman called police to report a "suspicious black man" and that he "confronted the teenager". They never mentioned the SYG law, but did say that Zimmerman claimed "it was self defense, even though Martin didn't have a weapon". Then there's the grand finale', what I call the smoking gun (no pun intended). The reporter asks Martin's father "If your son had been white, do you think he would have been shot and killed that day?" to which he responded "No, I don't think so."

In closing, there is no doubt that race was the reason the national media picked up on and ran with this story...

I rest my case.

Last edited:
That clinches it then... He's a cold blooded killer.

<sarcasm off>

George is getting due process and a fair trial... WHAT is racist about that?

Who said it was racist sharon? Nobody that I'm aware of has made such a claim.

I was commenting on that rock-solid evidence you've been posting here sharon... In fact, I listed it all at the bottom of page 2, giving you full credit of course:

Give sharon a break you all... She is making a very compelling case (on this thread about the make up of the jury) that George Zimmerman is a cold blooded killer who's actions were clearly not self defense, but cold and calculated... Look at the hard facts and damning evidence she has posted here:

1. George is lazy - We all know that lazy people volunteer to help the community without being paid, and 97.92% of all murderes are lazy like that.

2. George is an "excuse maker" - Hard to beat that one folks... 99.56% of people who murder innocent children make excuses.

3. George carried a gun - Of the cold blooded murderers who killed with a gun, 100% carried one when the committed their act. Permit, smurmit...

4. Sharon's kid made a million bucks - That gives her the insight to know a murderer when she sees one, so everything she says is credible FACT.

5. George could have gotten a second job - Goes back to the "lazy" argument and we already know lazy people are killers.

6. George is stupid - I mean, come on... right?

7. George had 2 big dogs - It's a fact that 99.72% of all lazy, stupid, excuse making murderers have more than one big dog.

8. George joined a gym - It's a fact that 91.24% of all lazy, stupid, excuse making, 2 big dog owning murderers belong to a gym.

9. George has been evicted more than once - Proves he was lazy and stupid.

10. George didn't study enough - More proof he was lazy and stupid

11. George's parents had paid his rent - It's a fact that 96.33% of all lazy, stupid, excuse making, 2 big dog owning, gym member murderers, had parents that paid their rent before.

12. George ran around "playing cop" - That's explains why he called the police that night. 99.99% of all lazy, stupid, excuse making, 2 big dog owning, gym members with parents that paid their rent before, were wannabee cops who called for back-up before they shot the perp.​

Is this a slam dunk or what?

Good job sharon... You really made the case with all that "solid" and irrefutable evidence... That blows away all the witnesses, the audio recordings and all that forensic nonsense.

And hey, ignore all the people who think that you go off topic and inject that "solid" evidence of yours into every single thread because you're fighting a losing battle and are desperate to prop up your beliefs. They're just jealous that you've made such a rock solid case against that cold blooded killer.

<sarcasm off>

Thank you, Sharon. It seems odd to me that the poster would describe Zimmerman as "fat, out of shape" when in fact he was training at a fighting gym and had lost a pretty impressive 50 lbs. That's no mean feat and shows he was working out diligently. While Trayvon Martin was 158 lbs, and was not doing anything physical besides apparently smoking some weed, which makes you want to do nothing but sleep and eat. In fact, we know from Witness 8 that the short sprint from the street to behind the row houses was enough to wind him.

The evidence shows that it was Zimmerman who was in shape at the time, his current obesity notwithstanding.

As Fred Bernard wrote, "a picture is worth a thousand words". See George at night of event where he is 204 lbs, soft, pudgy and looks like the Pillsbury Dough Boy besides being described by his PA as "obese" and Martin per the 7/11 video where he towers over the Hispanic clerk built like George. The 17 year old was engaged in bare fist fighting and pictures from his social media account, with and without gold grill, show a muscular frame.

Last edited:
As Fred Bernard wrote, "a picture is worth a thousand words". See George at night of event where he is 204 lbs and described by his PA as "obese" and Martin per the 7/11 video where he towers over the Hispanic clerk built like George. The 17 year old was engaged in bare fist fighting and pictures from his social media account, with and without gold grill, show a muscular frame.

The 17 year old was not engaged in bare fist fighting. In the last week of voir dire, both the defense and the state mentioned how those images were of someone else, not the victim in this case. I'm afraid you've been misled by what you've been reading. And you seem further confused about what constitutes "towering". It's a fact that Trayvon Martin was 158 lbs and 5'11" at the time of his death. It's a fact that George Zimmerman outweighed him by 50 lbs and was training at a fight gym specializing in MMA style fighting like "grappling submission". It is NOT a fact that Martin "towered" over the store clerk since you were seeing a video from an unknown angle of people at unknown distances with only one person, the victim, with a known height. The clerk could have been 5'4" for all we know. We should stick to the facts and not make things up and present them as truth.

No matter what, either side is going to play the angle. If there's too many blacks, and a guilty verdict, the Z camp here is going to blow a gasket. If it's mostly white and a not guilty verdict, someone on the left is going to play the race card. Given that Z is half hispanic, too many of them will hurt too.

The only way for this to be "fair" is to have an all Asian jury. But neither side wants that, so they're automatically out.

The 17 year old was not engaged in bare fist fighting. In the last week of voir dire, both the defense and the state mentioned how those images were of someone else, not the victim in this case. I'm afraid you've been misled by what you've been reading. And you seem further confused about what constitutes "towering". It's a fact that Trayvon Martin was 158 lbs and 5'11" at the time of his death. It's a fact that George Zimmerman outweighed him by 50 lbs and was training at a fight gym specializing in MMA style fighting like "grappling submission". It is NOT a fact that Martin "towered" over the store clerk since you were seeing a video from an unknown angle of people at unknown distances with only one person, the victim, with a known height. The clerk could have been 5'4" for all we know. We should stick to the facts and not make things up and present them as truth.

If M had a fear, and a cellphone, why didn't he use it to call for help/911/assistance?

Would ya'll like to take a stab at explaining this?

If M had a fear, and a cellphone, why didn't he use it to call for help/911/assistance?

Would ya'll like to take a stab at explaining this?

Trayvon probably thought he was safe and had eluded George... By the time George entered the dogwalk, there wasn't time to call 911.

When George refused to answer and reached for his phone/gun.. there was just seconds.

George had done this before... Demand answers and refused to explain or identify himself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom