• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Zimmerman briefly emerges from hiding to help rescue family

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
by Bryan Jacoutot
July 22, 2013

ABC News reports that the first public sighting of Zimmerman since his acquittal occurred late last week while he was pulling a man from an overturned pickup truck on the side of the road.
Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four — two parents and two children — trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.
The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.
By the time police arrived, two people – including Zimmerman – had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff’s office said. No one was reported to be injured.​
Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.
The good samaritan act put Zimmerman’s efforts to remain hidden from the public eye on hold for a moment. Efforts that most would agree are well founded.
Since the night of the shooting, Zimmerman, as well as just about anyone remotely linked to him, have experienced threats of violence and death to varying degrees, according to ABC News.

[Excerpt]

Read more:

Less than 24 hours after the reporting, Progressives are attempting to claim that this is a conspiracy of some sort. Ask those who were involved.

by Bryan Jacoutot
July 22, 2013

ABC News reports that the first public sighting of Zimmerman since his acquittal occurred late last week while he was pulling a man from an overturned pickup truck on the side of the road.
Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four — two parents and two children — trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.
The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.
By the time police arrived, two people – including Zimmerman – had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff’s office said. No one was reported to be injured.​
Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.
The good samaritan act put Zimmerman’s efforts to remain hidden from the public eye on hold for a moment. Efforts that most would agree are well founded.
Since the night of the shooting, Zimmerman, as well as just about anyone remotely linked to him, have experienced threats of violence and death to varying degrees, according to ABC News.

[Excerpt]

Read more:

Less than 24 hours after the reporting, Progressives are attempting to claim that this is a conspiracy of some sort. Ask those who were involved.

This story was posted yesterday, why don't you look before creating a new thread?

by Bryan Jacoutot
July 22, 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

Do you have any reliable proof that this event wasn't staged?

This story was posted yesterday, why don't you look before creating a new thread?

Could be because the Left is trying to claims that this is a conspiracy plot. Just like truther's.

by Bryan Jacoutot
July 22, 2013

Chill out.
Just report it, or ask that it be merged.
He was one of the ones who previously posted it, so he knows.
No reason to make such a big issue out of it, just report it, or ask that it be merged.
It is that simple.

As he posted yesterday.

By Jessica Chasmar
Monday, July 22, 2013

Less than a week after he was acquitted in the murder of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman emerged from hiding to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said.

Sanford police Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News on Monday that Mr. Zimmerman “pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over” at the intersection of a Florida highway last week, less than a mile from where the shooting of Trayvon occurred.

It’s the first known sighting of Mr. Zimmerman since he left the courtroom a free man on July 13.

Read more: George Zimmerman emerges from seclusion to rescue man from car crash: police - Washington Times

Is this the same man as depicted by the prosecution just days before?

Do you have any reliable proof that this event wasn't staged?

Do you have any reliable proof you weren't flying above the Hudson river at 3:00 a.m. on Mar. 27, 2006?

This is why we have this concept called "burden of proof", and it does not lie with the side proving a negative.

Chill out.
Just report it, or ask that it be merged.
He was one of the ones who previously posted it, so he knows.
No reason to make such a big issue out of it, just report it, or ask that it be merged.
It is that simple.

As he posted yesterday.

Thank you.

Left-wing politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics
... social liberals, progressives and trade unionists were influenced by the ... racism (including anti-Semitism ... "New Left" is associated with the Hippie ...
Jesus H. Christ!! I know that. Give me the names or identities of those people people who said the Zimmerman story was a conspiracy plot?

Jesus H. Christ!! I know that. Give me the names or identities of those people people who said the Zimmerman story was a conspiracy plot?

Here's a nice review.

Here are the 911 calls reporting the incident. The comments are pretty good too.

Listen to 911 Calls As George Zimmerman Rescues White Family in SUV Crash

Of course it's a PR stunt! I'm only surprised it wasn't 4 black people in the SUV! But, then again, George wouldn't have saved 4 black people, he would've shot them! What was I thinking?

Comment #3 by: Laurie on 23 Jul 2013, 08:42 UTC reply to this comment
I absolutely think it was a PR stunt! None of the people were injured, etc. George's magistrate daddy probably orchestrated this farce! It's such a sad thing that the Martins won't ever get justice & will never hear an ounce of remorse from their son's killer! I'd have some compassion if wimpy George showed an ounce of it himself! He disgusts me!

Comment #3.1 by: laurie on 24 Jul 2013, 10:02 GMT
I can picture him hunkered down in his hideout in his bullet proof vest camped out by his scanner waiting for an accident report so he can dash out & be a hero! I wouldn't feel safe if that psycho was guarding the porch at a nursing home! Thank God he'll never be a cop!

Back
Top Bottom