• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zelenskyy, Putin, Biden, Trump - who do you see as more or less trustworthy?

Zelenskyy, Putin, Biden, Trump - who do you see as more or less trustworthy?

• Zelenskyy

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Putin

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Trump

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
I’m answering Biden because I don’t actually know Zelensky. He’s obviously a fantastic wartime President, but that’s really not enough to go on. If I had followed him more closely outside the conflicts of the invasion and Trump’s attempt to extort him, I might have chosen him, but I don’t know.

In order of trustworthiness...

Trump
Putin
Zelenskyy

Zelenskyy just barely made the list. Biden isn't even on the list because puppets don't matter.

Trump is at the top because he has never lied to the American people.

Putin can be trusted to do what he thinks is best for himself and his people...in that order.

Zelenskyy...well, he is almost as much of a puppet as Biden is. The difference is that Zelenskyy is a puppet of the Globalists/US and I suspect he's a reluctant puppet.

BusterFacePalm.gif

Zelenskyy, Putin, Biden, Trump - who do you see as trustworthy?
Or as relatively trustworthy, for 100 per cent trustworthy is hardly anybody.

Not the best poll if I am honest.

While I see Zelenskyy as more trustworthy than Biden, Trump, and Putin that does not mean I explicitly trust everything that Zelenskyy has ever said. (Then again you are talking to the forum cynic these days.)

In order of trustworthiness...

Trump
Putin
Zelenskyy

Zelenskyy just barely made the list. Biden isn't even on the list because puppets don't matter.

Trump is at the top because he has never lied to the American people.

Putin can be trusted to do what he thinks is best for himself and his people...in that order.

Zelenskyy...well, he is almost as much of a puppet as Biden is. The difference is that Zelenskyy is a puppet of the Globalists/US and I suspect he's a reluctant puppet.

FoxNews, OANN, and Russia must love what they have accomplished with you.

That Trump supporters adore Putin is more sad than funny.

It's not at all surprising that you trust Putin, and trust him even more than the president of your own country. The Trump cult has abandoned America and its values and fancies a totalitarian dictatorship like Russia.

Better to be Russian than a Democrat, right Mycroft? Oh and how delusional does someone have to be to think Trump never once in 5 years of public speaking ever lied to the American people?
Why should I ever trust a puppet?

Why would you have any trust at all in Putin, comrade?
I told you...I trust him to do what's best for himself and for Russia. He has shown consistently that is what's important to him. Knowing this allows one to treat him in whatever ways are best for the American people.

Why do you think that's a bad thing?

Zelenskyy, Putin, Biden, Trump - who do you see as trustworthy?
Or as relatively trustworthy, for 100 per cent trustworthy is hardly anybody.

I dont know Zelenskyy enough to really rank him. He seems to be doing great at the moment but I don't know his history etc etc

for the rest . . . on a scale of one to ten, 5 being trustworthy, 10 being completely trustworthy and 0 being completely untrustworthy I rank them like this

Biden 5-7 range
Trump 0
Putin 0

Of the 3 one is out of office, that left me 2 to pick from, easy.

Back
Top Bottom