• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You say transgenders are "faking it" or have been taught to be transgender, maybe not!

I didn't make that claim, but feel free to fabricate as you see fit.

This is why I don't usually bother with you and your idiotic replies.
Ok good. Because it's obvious the Democrats do much much more for the mentally ill than the Republicans

You are dismissed

Ok good. Because it's obvious the Democrats do much much more for the mentally ill than the Republicans

Democrats do everything they can to keep the mentally ill on the streets and left alone.

Their cities are filled with them. What more proof is there?

You are dismissed

LOL. Have a great weekend.

Democrats do everything they can to keep the mentally ill on the streets and left alone.

Their cities are filled with them. What more proof is there?

LOL. Have a great weekend.
That's simply a lie. Democrats have expanded mental health services much more than Republicans

No one denies that

By the way....the ACLU are not Democrats. Lol

That's simply a lie. Democrats have expanded mental health services much more than Republicans

No one denies that

LOL!

Why is there so much animosity toward transgender people?

Most humans are heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual or even asexual.

There are a few people who are transgender.

Life is short. Very short. (I cannot believe that I am already 85.) So let those transgenders live as happily as they can. Should very young children be introduced to this topic? Probably not. But by high school, the topic can be broached in health class, and resources should be available to those few high schoolers who may be wondering whether they may be a transgender.

I have found several studies that show the brains of those we say are transgender are different from both the average male and female brain, whose brain structures are different. Trans gender brains from what i have read are sort of in between, Male by birth transgenders brain's are closer in structure to those of females and the female by birth brains are closer in structure to male brains. SO there might actually be a real reason for the desire of those who want to be the gender opposite to their birth bodies. Just so you know, I found multiple articles similar to this one.

I have been saying what that article says since around 2014. There were earlier studies like the ones in the article that basically said the same thing. The findings pretty much show that trans people have pretty much the same brain as the sex they identify with instead of what they were born with. Gay people also show brains similar to the opposite sex thus resulting in them being attracted to those of the same sex.

All human life on this planet starts out female. The human female body can't produce male eggs.

It's the male sperm that has both the X and Y chromosome so it's the male sperm that determines the physical sex of the future fetus.

During the gestational process there is supposed to be a hormone wash that goes over the brain twice.

If it's a female fetus it is supposed to get estrogen.

If it's a male fetus it's supposed to get testosterone.

Everyone knows that the human gestation process isn't perfect. Things go wrong.

I don't know if it has been proven yet or not, but I believe that LGBT people either get the wrong wash or one of the wrong wash of hormones over their brain during gestation.

People are born gay or trans or bisexual or heterosexual. There is no choice. There is repression and a lot of people did and still do spend their lives repressing and being miserable living a lie.

My question is why does anyone care? What in the world is so bad about being LGBT and why do some people in our society have a need to persecute those who are LGBT?

Why can't people just live their own lives happily and realize they have no place to "allow" those who aren't like them to live differently?

Those who aren't like other people have the same rights as everyone else. They also just want to live in peace without being persecuted for who they are.

Teaching tolerance for people who are LGBT is not teaching them to be LGBT. It's preventing more Matthew Shepards from being hung like a scarecrow from a fence to slowly and painfully die.

What part of the brain does the pronouns "Miwe", or "fishself" or "Mepa" or any of the other 2 or 300 in the over growing list of self generated pronouns and identites come from?

I have been saying what that article says since around 2014. There were earlier studies like the ones in the article that basically said the same thing. The findings pretty much show that trans people have pretty much the same brain as the sex they identify with instead of what they were born with. Gay people also show brains similar to the opposite sex thus resulting in them being attracted to those of the same sex.

All human life on this planet starts out female. The human female body can't produce male eggs.

It's the male sperm that has both the X and Y chromosome so it's the male sperm that determines the physical sex of the future fetus.

During the gestational process there is supposed to be a hormone wash that goes over the brain twice.

If it's a female fetus it is supposed to get estrogen.

If it's a male fetus it's supposed to get testosterone.

Everyone knows that the human gestation process isn't perfect. Things go wrong.

I don't know if it has been proven yet or not, but I believe that LGBT people either get the wrong wash or one of the wrong wash of hormones over their brain during gestation.

People are born gay or trans or bisexual or heterosexual. There is no choice. There is repression and a lot of people did and still do spend their lives repressing and being miserable living a lie.

My question is why does anyone care? What in the world is so bad about being LGBT and why do some people in our society have a need to persecute those who are LGBT?

Why can't people just live their own lives happily and realize they have no place to "allow" those who aren't like them to live differently?

Those who aren't like other people have the same rights as everyone else. They also just want to live in peace without being persecuted for who they are.

Teaching tolerance for people who are LGBT is not teaching them to be LGBT. It's preventing more Matthew Shepards from being hung like a scarecrow from a fence to slowly and painfully die.
There is no consensus on the choice argument

And there need not be to support rights for LGBT people

No one denies that

The ACLU are vast majority liberals. You really don't think that conservative Christians, racists, and fascists support free speech, separation of church and state, LGBT rights, the equal religious rights of minorities or the 4th amendment, among many other ideas.

What part of the brain does the pronouns "Miwe", or "fishself" or "Mepa" or any of the other 2 or 300 in the over growing list of self generated pronouns and identites come from?
Ive never heard of anyone using those. Its they, their and, them. Ive never known anyone use Mx either.

Where do you get this nonsense?

Some non-binary or genderqueer people use gender-neutral pronouns. In English, usage of singular "they", "their" and "them" is the most common;[68][69] non-standard pronouns – commonly referred to as neopronouns[70] – such as xe, ze, sie, co, and ey are sometimes used as well. Some others use conventional gender-specific pronouns "he" or "she", alternately use "he" and "she", or use only their name and do not use pronouns at all.[71] Many use additional neutral language, such as the title Mx.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mx_(title)

Last edited:
The ACLU are majority liberals. You really don't think that conservative Christians, racists, and fascists support free speech, separation of church and state, the equal religious rights of minorities or the 4th amendment, among many other ideas.
They have defended nazis.

That is a fact

They have defended nazis.

That is a fact
They didn't agree with them, just as they said when they defended Limbaugh and NAMBLA. Read the statement. They hate Nazis and bigots but even dirtbags and racists have rights. Once the rights of a hated few get ignored or trampled on that legal precedent will be turned around and used on others, that you may agree with or be part of.

They didn't agree with them, just as they said when they defended Limbaugh and NAMBLA. Read the statement. They hate Nazis and bigots but even dirtbags and racists have rights. Once the rights of a hated few get ignored or trampled on that legal precedent will be turned around and used on others, that you may agree with or be part of.
But they defended them because they are non partisan.

Look even the ACLU says they are non partisan

This is silly

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is a nonpartisan, non-profit organization whose stated mission is 'to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States.'

But they defended them because they are non partisan.

Look even the ACLU says they are non partisan

This is silly
They have never defended anyone because of partisanship. They defend people's constitutional rights. If you bothered to read carefully I didn't say that liberals only defend the rights of liberals. It is a group of predominately liberals and libertarians who defend the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights, regardless of whose rights are involved.

I'm a card-carrying member. I am well aware of what and who they are. A high school art teacher used a threat from the Ohio ACLU to defend me when the school board wasn't impressed with a piece of artwork that I created my Jr year in high school. She didn't like the subject but she did like my technique. The school board was going to suspend me for a week if I didn't destroy it. I said nope. The board backed down when there was a threat of the ACLU being involved. I actually won an award at the county-level art show for it and then the school board acted as if they supported me.

They have never defended anyone because of partisanship. They defend people's constitutional rights. If you bothered to read carefully I didn't say that liberals only defend the rights of liberals. It is a group of predominately liberals and libertarians who defend the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights, regardless of whose rights are involved.

I'm a card-carrying member. I am well aware of what and who they are. A high school art teacher used a threat from the Ohio ACLU to defend me when the school board wasn't impressed with a piece of artwork that I created my Jr year in high school. She didn't like the subject but she did like my technique. The school board was going to suspend me for a week if I didn't destroy it. I said nope. The board backed down when there was a threat of the ACLU being involved. I actually won an award at the county-level art show for it and then the school board acted as if they supported me.
They are a non partisan group

THEY SAY THEY ARE A NON PARTISAN GROUP

But we should go with your opinion? Lol

They are a non partisan group

THEY SAY THEY ARE A NON PARTISAN GROUP

But we should go with your opinion? Lol
Maybe you should re-read the first paragrapgh of my reply that you just quoted, again and again until it sinks in.

Maybe you should re-read the first paragrapgh of my reply that you just quoted, again and again until it sinks in.
Read it

They are non partisan

Read it

They are non partisan
I never said that they were partisan in their actions. Do you know the differnce between their members being mostly liberas from their actions being non partisan? Is reading comprehension in this thread also a problem for you?

I never said that they were partisan in their actions. Do you know the differnce between their members being mostly liberas from their actions being non partisan? Is reading comprehension in this thread also a problem for you?
Uuuuuuuugh. At this point I don't care

Trans people were born trans because of an epigenetic situation in the uterus between 12-15 weeks gestation. The fact that you don't understand or refuse to accept medical facts doesn't make it loony. You're just ignorant of facts and thinking emotionally.
I refuse to accept loony leftist facts that try to make Bob pretending to be a woman seem like its biological instead of mental.Loony leftist were spewing this shit years ago. Amazing how loony leftist are trying to claim sex and gender are two separate things and at the same time trying to make it seem like there is a biological component for guys pretending to be girls.

I refuse to accept loony leftist facts that try to make Bob pretending to be a woman seem like its biological instead of mental.Loony leftist were spewing this shit years ago. Amazing how loony leftist are trying to claim sex and gender are two separate things and at the same time trying to make it seem like there is a biological component for guys pretending to be girls.
😄

I have found several studies that show the brains of those we say are transgender are different from both the average male and female brain, whose brain structures are different. Trans gender brains from what i have read are sort of in between, Male by birth transgenders brain's are closer in structure to those of females and the female by birth brains are closer in structure to male brains. SO there might actually be a real reason for the desire of those who want to be the gender opposite to their birth bodies. Just so you know, I found multiple articles similar to this one.
Correlation does not equal causation.

Your anger is the replacement for facts. Keep up the raging because you might actually learn something if you do not.

Back
Top Bottom