• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yet More Proof That Trump Has Done Nothing Wrong Vs Virus

Yes. And in the past 7 days there has been 1054 deaths in the UK. And using your own numbers, since the beginning of the pandemic the US has a death rate of 689 per 1,000,000 and the UK 652 per 1,000,000. That is statistically insignificant

652 is 94.63% of 689. A difference of more than 5% is generally considered to be "statistically significant" (except, of course, for the graduates of the BS (Statistics) program at The University of Numerology where "statistically insignificant" means "any data that I don't want to hear because it shows that what I am saying is a great, heaping, pile of fresh male bovine excrement".

[ASIDE - My apologies for introducing an abstract mathematical concept ("percentage") of which you may never have heard.

No, you are late to the conversation between snakey and myself. For months he has been bragging about how well the UK has done in comparison to us. And I have been repeatedly pointing out to him that his argument is similar to someone who is standing in fecal material up to their neck pointing at someone who is standing in fecal material up to their chin and saying "Nyah, nyah, nyah - you are standing is shit and that proves that I am not.".

"I find that hard to believe." - almost anyone to Maxwell Smart.

Back
Top Bottom