• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yet another reminder of how hateful the political left can be ...

Try reading the thread again. You keep missing other examples of it.
We've already been through this.

Here's a hint: you are generally not going to succeed in general or stereotypical claims unless you can cite a population study, at minimum.

We've already been through this.

Here's a hint: you are generally not going to succeed in general or stereotypical claims unless you can cite a population study, at minimum.
Hint: I don't need to. I experience it daily here on DP. You have evidence of it even here in this thread. It wasn't five posts deep before someone agree with her.

Hint: I don't need to. I experience it daily here on DP. You have evidence of it even here in this thread. It wasn't five posts deep before someone agree with her.
That is still anecdotal evidence, which can never support these kinds of generalizations.

"If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal, I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protests we have ever had in Washington, D.C., in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere because our country and our elections are corrupt," Donald Trump, Jan. 31, 2022.
On every thread Republicans are unable to defend themselves. They say little or nothing. Yet they are expected to win in November.

That does not compute.

Why are you crying?

The fringes of both parties are nutters, but what's different about this is that Ellen Hopkins is a journalist and author who's won a few awards and has written for the NY Times. Is it unreasonable to expect from her what she asked from others when RBG was ill, i.e. some compassion?

View attachment 67381285
She doesn't want him to die and this is what you whip out your victim card for?

The fringes of both parties are nutters, but what's different about this is that Ellen Hopkins is a journalist and author who's won a few awards and has written for the NY Times. Is it unreasonable to expect from her what she asked from others when RBG was ill, i.e. some compassion?

View attachment 67381285
Yeah...the hatefulness of the left is literally right in the middle of their mainstream.

I absolutely have a moral ground to stand on. While on a different site, this is what I wrote when Ginsburg became ill. Notice the absence of any qualification in the first sentence whatsoever:

View attachment 67381298

I don't wish ill (figuratively or, in this case, literally) those with whom I disagree. So you park your straw-man somewhere else.

My point still stands. Your GOP leaders don't give a shit about Thomas's health other than a Democrat is currently president. If Trump were still president, they'd be coaxing him to retire to replace him with some other groomed federalist society hack.

Rather difficult to do as I don’t believe in the resurrection.
You don't have to believe in the resurrection to love your neighbor as you love yourself or to do onto others as you would like to be done onto.

You told me I had to be a “real Christian.”
Don't put words in my mouth to support your insupportable view. Can you tell the difference between "...act like a real christian" and what you claim?

Back
Top Bottom