• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Yet another reason to vote Trump

he demands proof yet never supplies any of his own

still waiting for your medical experience proof that allows you to diagnose joe with dementia. Your lying is all you can do now. You truly are a trump supporter.

I have arrived at this salient conclusion reference your own posts.

When you are shown a carrot, you demand proof. When you saw the proof in the carrot.
Sounds like you're frustrated simply because you can't meet your Burden of Proof and lost yet another argument. That's on you, and you alone.

Lot's of folks.
There were plenty of folks working, I was one of them. But I make a good deal more than the average bartender or waitress. So the point is that when all these people are laid off, did they count their salary as 0 or did they drop them from the average. Because if they merely dropped them from the average, then the average is going to increase even though not many actually realized an increase in pay.

The Republican Supreme Court might declare Donald Trump the victor.

That is impossible. The only people who can declare an election winner are the electors in the Electoral College unless it is tied at 259 each, which has never happened. The SCOTUS decided who won in 2000 because George Bush sued Al Gore during a ballot recount. Palm Beach County voters struggled with the type of ballot they had, so nobody knew how to count them. George's brother Jeb Bush quickly prevented a repeat by outlawing all ballots except the kind you put through optical scanners.

no-but they are well known to vote long after they have been pronounced dead.
I have figured away around that. The very last thing I want is to vote for a Democrat after I'm dead. Particularly since I never voted for one while alive. Therefore, I've added the epitaph "Votes Republican" to my gravestone. If I do end up voting after I'm dead, anyone who cares to check will know that I did not vote for a Democrat even in death.

That is impossible. The only people who can declare an election winner are the electors in the Electoral College unless it is tied at 259 each, which has never happened. The SCOTUS decided who won in 2000 because George Bush sued Al Gore during a ballot recount. Palm Beach County voters struggled with the type of ballot they had, so nobody knew how to count them. George's brother Jeb Bush quickly prevented a repeat by outlawing all ballots except the kind you put through optical scanners.
Actually, it is the President of the Senate (VP Pence) and the Democrat-controlled House that determines the winner of the presidential election. It requires 50% + 1 EC vote to win the election, which in 2020 is 270 EC votes. If a candidate does not obtain a majority of the vote, then the House of Representatives determines the next President from the candidates available.

It has also happened once before, in 1824 when a presidential candidate failed to obtain a 50% + 1 majority. There were four presidential candidates, all from the same Democratic-Republican Party. Andrew Jackson won the most popular votes, carried the most States, and the most EC votes, but failed to obtain a 50% + 1 majority. As a result the Speaker of the House, Henry Clay (who was also a candidate for President in 1824 and won 37 EC votes) liked John Q. Adams more than he liked Andrew Jackson, and made John Q. Adams President. Four years later, the extremely spiteful Andrew Jackson would break away from the Democratic-Republican Party and create the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party was founded on hatred, and that hatred continues to manifest itself today.

Last edited:
There were plenty of folks working, I was one of them. But I make a good deal more than the average bartender or waitress. So the point is that when all these people are laid off, did they count their salary as 0 or did they drop them from the average. Because if they merely dropped them from the average, then the average is going to increase even though not many actually realized an increase in pay.
Read the announcement.

Where is the proof? Joe Biden's COVID-19 plan is obviously the opposite of what the rattlesnake has been doing.
Obviously not. masks, closings, spacing. Talk to scientists.

You are unaware how the Supreme Court gave the presidency to George W Bush and denied it to Al Gore in 2000 although you mention the matter. You contradict yourself.

Obviously not. masks, closings, spacing. Talk to scientists.
And hire contact tracers. That is something that should have been done 6-7 months ago. Contact tracing in this country is a joke. Too many people complain about their privacy being violated and worry it'll set a precedent for big brother behavior going forward. I see similar, ridiculous arguments about mask mandates and stay at home orders. All we need are restrictions to prevent that type of abuse of power outside a pandemic.

Sp4 was my highest paid rank. I did get the temporary rank of Sgt when in both Basic and Advanced infantry though.

I laugh at your false outrage due to blacks too. You make shit up with the others wearing clown suits.
Holy cow. You did not amount to.much. lol

Why do you hate black people?

unless they are

high net tax payers
serious gun owners
people who want the cities free from violent rioters
You say a " serious gun owner " what does that mean?
own an AK 47, AR 15 or some other type of assault rifle ?
I have to ask just where do people on the right get this BS that the Dems or anybody else wants to take ALL their guns away?
From everything I have read, and researched NOBODY wants to take your guns away,
I don't want to bust your little bubble but there ARE a LOT of Dems. that own guns , pistols , shot guns, rifles even AR 15 and AK 47's including myself, An AK ) and I have my pistols registered and I have a license to own them.
and I live in a county in NY where it is really hard to get a pistol permit
From what I have found after looking into this was that there are people on the left that want to either take your AK 47's or AR 15's away ( nothing else ) or make it where if you own something like this register them like we have to do with pistols in a lot of states.
I personally think people ( collectors ) should be able to own them but I believe they should be registered so we know who has them and if there are mass shootings with something like that we can track that gun down.
BUT NO the left does NOT want to take your guns away.
NOT even Biden,
you can do a little research and find out Biden and the Dems are NOT anti gun but reasonable gun control and that there is no need for 15. 20. 25. 30 or more rounds per mag. ,
and the ones that say they go out and use an AK 47 to hunt is either a liar, or a really bad shot and if they are that bad a shot they shouldn't have a hunting license.
And again IF you would do just a little research You would fine this out
I don't think making people to register an Assault rifle is not out of line, we reg, hand guns so why not things like an AR 15
Have a nice night

The Democrats in the House are deliberately hurting Americans and that will cost Biden the election.
but we know that is a moronic statement to make, as the house passed 2 relief bills in the past 4 months that the republican senate won't even take to committee for debate.

but we know that is a moronic statement to make, as the house passed 2 relief bills in the past 4 months that the republican senate won't even take to committee for debate.

Sure outlandish giant bills. Republicans easily will pass a bill that is best for America. All Nancy has to do is relent.

Sure outlandish giant bills. Republicans easily will pass a bill that is best for America. All Nancy has to do is relent.
Like the last one that failed to provide enough assistance to states to bolster unemployment offices with unprecedented application numbers? Why are Republicans so reluctant to provide states with more funding to handle unemployment applications?

You say a " serious gun owner " what does that mean?
own an AK 47, AR 15 or some other type of assault rifle ?
I have to ask just where do people on the right get this BS that the Dems or anybody else wants to take ALL their guns away?
From everything I have read, and researched NOBODY wants to take your guns away,
I don't want to bust your little bubble but there ARE a LOT of Dems. that own guns , pistols , shot guns, rifles even AR 15 and AK 47's including myself, An AK ) and I have my pistols registered and I have a license to own them.
and I live in a county in NY where it is really hard to get a pistol permit
From what I have found after looking into this was that there are people on the left that want to either take your AK 47's or AR 15's away ( nothing else ) or make it where if you own something like this register them like we have to do with pistols in a lot of states.
I personally think people ( collectors ) should be able to own them but I believe they should be registered so we know who has them and if there are mass shootings with something like that we can track that gun down.
BUT NO the left does NOT want to take your guns away.
NOT even Biden,
you can do a little research and find out Biden and the Dems are NOT anti gun but reasonable gun control and that there is no need for 15. 20. 25. 30 or more rounds per mag. ,
and the ones that say they go out and use an AK 47 to hunt is either a liar, or a really bad shot and if they are that bad a shot they shouldn't have a hunting license.
And again IF you would do just a little research You would fine this out
I don't think making people to register an Assault rifle is not out of line, we reg, hand guns so why not things like an AR 15
Have a nice night
right now, few if any Democrats support taking ALL guns away. That is the nature of the incrementalist gun ban. Why do people like you confuse AK style rifles with hunting? Do you say no one should own a table tennis bat since you cannot use them for croquet? The rest of your discombobulated BS is confused and oozes ignorance. You don't even understand what an assault rifle is

Sure outlandish giant bills.
this is your opinion, and it has no relevance to the fact republicans in the senate are doing NOTHING to help the American people. They could have taken either or both of those bills to committee, amended them, and sent them back to the house. They are choosing to hurt americans instead.

Republicans easily will pass a bill that is best for America. All Nancy has to do is relent.
republicans have not passed a bill, or even proposed one. The democrats have, and the republicans are choosing to hurt americans. you are going to lose the senate and white house because of this.

Like the last one that failed to provide enough assistance to states to bolster unemployment offices with unprecedented application numbers? Why are Republicans so reluctant to provide states with more funding to handle unemployment applications?
Trump has changed to a man who wants to outspend Nancy. Shades of how Democrats operate.

this is your opinion, and it has no relevance to the fact republicans in the senate are doing NOTHING to help the American people. They could have taken either or both of those bills to committee, amended them, and sent them back to the house. They are choosing to hurt americans instead.

republicans have not passed a bill, or even proposed one. The democrats have, and the republicans are choosing to hurt americans. you are going to lose the senate and white house because of this.

Well, do you think you need to talk to Nancy on why her and Trump can't get along and pass spending bills?

Well, do you think you need to talk to Nancy on why her and Trump can't get along and pass spending bills?
She has passed 2 bills in the past 4 months. The second one she passed had reduced their spending by 1/3. Republicans are not debating the bill what so ever. There is nothing to talk about currently. The senate has to take the passed bill to committee, and amend it if they wish then send back to the house. Republicans are instead choosing to hurt americans. It will cost you the whitehouse and senate.

You are unaware how the Supreme Court gave the presidency to George W. Bush and denied it to Al Gore in 2000 although you mention the matter. You contradict yourself.

I read all about it The SCOTUS had a 5-4 conservative majority. It favored George Bush along party lines. Do you have any proof this was a complete coincidence?

If Palm Beach County ballots were not so hard to use, every single vote would have been counted. It was all about the inability of many people to use them properly.

Back
Top Bottom