• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Yet another reason to vote Trump

Bullseye

All Lives Matter or No Lives Matter
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
In spite of battle coronavirus, slobber-slinging Democratic, and user-bias debate/townhall moderators Trump has once again slam-dunked on the "he's ruined the economy mini-brains. Median wages for full time employees soared despite the boat anchor drag of coronavirus, power-drunk governors opening and closing their states and Biden's tax hike and frivolous spending platform.
Median weekly earnings of the nation's 109.7 million full-time wage and salary
workers were $994 in the third quarter of 2020 (not seasonally adjusted), the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. This was 8.2 percent higher
than a year earlier, compared with a gain of 1.2 percent in the Consumer Price
Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) over the same period.

In spite of battle coronavirus, slobber-slinging Democratic, and user-bias debate/townhall moderators Trump has once again slam-dunked on the "he's ruined the economy mini-brains. Median wages for full time employees soared despite the boat anchor drag of coronavirus, power-drunk governors opening and closing their states and Biden's tax hike and frivolous spending platform.
8,000,000 Americans have hit the poverty level in the last couple of months, over 220,000 Americans have died from a Pandemic with many more to follow...............whatever

8,000,000 Americans have hit the poverty level in the last couple of months, over 220,000 Americans have died from a Pandemic with many more to follow...............whatever
Thanks, China. Our economy was in great shape until the Chinese virus hit

years ago, someone sold T-shirts that had a donkey in a hammock, smoking a marley and it said-VOTED DEMOCRAT-IT SURE BEATS WORKING

“smoking a Marley”

You are such serious people to be taken seriously.

I'm sure the lamestream media will cover this assiduously.

It is a widely-reported, undeniably proven fact that millions of Americans lost their jobs directly as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, which totally erased all of the employment gains created during the previous three years, and losing a job results in losing health care for most of those people. So the cause of people losing health insurance is the immediate reason they all need health insurance! See the problem with that? If you are educated about the rattlesnake, you know voting for him is voting for death.

Thanks for rolling out the standard cliches. However, those rising wages and dropping unemployment will help people pull out of the poverty level. Last count from BLS is over 6.5 million jobs are available.

Only until everyone is done voting. Then we have to wait a few weeks for the race to be certified because of all the mail-in ballots, which can't be counted before polls close on November 3.

Have you voted yet?

Only until everyone is done voting. Then we have to wait a few weeks for the race to be certified because of all the mail-in ballots.
and Trump (possibly) suing 100 entities.

90% of those deaths were people 55 years old and older. Almost 80% were over retirement age. How many of the people that have become unemployed do you think were under 55? Do you think it might have been a better idea to protect the vulnerable and let the lower risk people get back to work, so maybe that 8 million would not be 8 million?

Thanks, China. Our economy was in great shape until the Chinese virus hit
True, and trump can claim that he did not screw it up and the tax cuts helped, slightly and at a cost. He has built nothing, you know it as do I. Please do not tell me that China did this on purpose, that would insult us Both.

90% of those deaths were people 55 years old and older. Almost 80% were over retirement age. How many of the people that have become unemployed do you think were under 55? Do you think it might have been a better idea to protect the vulnerable and let the lower risk people get back to work, so maybe that 8 million would not be 8 million?

You have not paid any attention to college and professional sports. Men are getting COVID-19 before they are old enough to buy alcohol or rent a car.

Thanks for rolling out the standard cliches. However, those rising wages and dropping unemployment will help people pull out of the poverty level. Last count from BLS is over 6.5 million jobs are available.
Go ahead, ignore the facts.

Not exactly a "slam dunk". I can't think of one reason to vote for Trump; not one. Not that it really matters anymore; I voted today.

Go ahead, ignore the facts.
Not denying anything. Just pointing out that things change, progress happens and we're not stuck at this point for ever, or for long if Dems get off their collective asses and get stimulus money moving.

You have not paid any attention to college and professional sports. Men are getting COVID-19 before they are old enough to buy alcohol or rent a car.
Yeah, what does that have to do with my post? I said nothing of college age men getting the infection. Statistically, all of those people get over it and move on, not unlike the flu, a cold, mono, etc.

So, tell us...what policies did Trump employ to lead to these numbers?

So, tell us...what policies did Trump employ to lead to these numbers?
LOL, seriously? Where have you been for the last 3 1/2 years? Lower taxes, reduced regulations. . . any of this sounding familiar? It has to economic decision makers.

LOL, seriously? Where have you been for the last 3 1/2 years? Lower taxes, reduced regulations. . . any of this sounding familiar? It has to economic decision makers.
Why do Trumpsters always answer in this fashion?

(I know why...because you don't know, you only see results and haven't a clue how we got here)

Why do Trumpsters always answer in this fashion?
Maybe because it's factual/
Airyaman said:
(I know why...because you don't know, you only see results and haven't a clue how we got here)
I'd suggest that applies more to your ilk. You guys want some huge, expensive government program with a catchy name. Reality is an unfettered economy is all we need. No "Summers of Recovery", no "Cash for Clunkers" or massive redistributions of money. Let people run their lives and businesses. Easy-peasy.

Back
Top Bottom