• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wyoming’s conservative legislature rejects critical race theory ban

Well yeah, it does. They're free to leave that job and find one with a culture that aligns with their values. No one is forcing them to stay in that job.
How about they're free to protest and question the politicians they elected for not doing the jobs they were elected to perform.

Wah! Wah! Uh uh...WAH!~!!!
This is the height of right wing discourse these days. And they wonder why most of the world looks down on them.

How about they're free to protest and question the politicians they elected for not doing the jobs they were elected to perform.
They can protest by quitting their jobs-that's the principled stance an allegedly principled individual would work for, right? If your employer no longer espouses values you support, then it makes one a hypocrite to run to daddy government to do something about it, doesn't it?

They're free to protest, but they can only expect so much sympathy when they're disrupting the daily lives of other people. Ironically, Kaepernick got castigated and canceled by the right-wing for protesting in a way that took nothing from anyone, and in a way that literally no one was forced to watch.

White kids forced to apologize to black students. Kids writing essays on their "white privilege".
This isn't any more or less common that teachers who use Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Tucker Carlson as every day teaching tools, or forcing kids to sit through Christian pomp and circumstance every day at school, or forcing kids to bring the ole' King James to AP English.

I'm talking about the day to day version being shoved down the throats of school kids and "woke" corporations.
can you provide a real example of what is being shoved down throats?

can you provide a real example of what is being shoved down throats?
Sorry, I eschew prolonged, useless google searches. Besides it wouldn't make a gnat's ass of different, would it?

Sorry, I eschew prolonged, useless google searches. Besides it wouldn't make a gnat's ass of different, would it?
So you are full of shit, got it. Your claims sound like they are straight form Conservative fantasy land Facebook posts.

CRT is a gateway drug for Republicans. Their real target is the history that informs it. They'll call anything related 'CRT' and look for excuses to ban it.
And yet it's the left that defending it to the death. It's a sacred principle of their devotion to the Gods of Progressivism.

And yet it's the left that defending it to the death. It's a sacred principle of their devotion to the Gods of Progressivism.
Yet, you are forced to repeat made up stories about it.

Yet, you are forced to repeat made up stories about it.
Nope, that' you guys. You endlessly repeat the same slogans over and over and yet I doubt you've ever even dug any deeper than the Dem party line.

Nope, that' you guys. You endlessly repeat the same slogans over and over and yet I doubt you've ever even dug any deeper than the Dem party line.
Your repeating shit off of Tucker and Facebook. Why don't you dig past the slim you pass off as truth.

Your repeating shit off of Tucker and Facebook. Why don't you dig past the slim you pass off as truth.
Nope. And where are you getting YOUR "information" from? NEA?

Back
Top Bottom