• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Written Statement/Written Confession (2 Viewers)

LOLOLOL.. the Bushes are less than 30 inches high. Come on... Think.

Okay, you like fabricating!
Let's assume (for you vivid imagination) the bushes are 30" high and at dusk, where visibility is strenuously difficult at best, and a person lying flat behind them, would be extremely difficult to discern, especially wearing dark clothing blending in with the surrounding landscape.

Would such a scenario be possible?

The OP is stupid-headed analysis. Whiny, juvenile trivial. The foolish inconsistencies that are the hobgobblins of people with little minds.

So, yes, it is hard to keep a straight face about it. You're right about that. The OP is not only stupid, but of such trivialities.

Since you cannot address the facts head on you simply claim they are stupid and other GZ supporters are grateful for any excuse to ignore GZ's own contradictions.

He knew Trayvon had doubled back when he saw TM approaching him. Pretty simplistic really. He knew what he knew when he knew it and not before.

You have nothing supporting that but we do have evidence GZ approached TM from behind.

Start by analyzing the case in terms of what the state can and cannot prove with the publicly disclosed evidence available to it.

Start by addressing GZ's contradictions in his first recorded narrative. The OP has some helpful hints.

Three days earlier the capias request was made.

And as I understand it, had to be made in order for the prosecution to take over the investigation.

A capias is a request for someone to be arrested. Do you honestly think all investigations end with a capias? Serino clearly stated the conclusion of his investigation was GZ committed manslaughter. Once again, he requested GZ be charged before it went to the national white hot spotlight.

Okay, you like fabricating!
Let's assume (for you vivid imagination) the bushes are 30" high and at dusk, where visibility is strenuously difficult at best, and a person lying flat behind them, would be extremely difficult to discern, especially wearing dark clothing blending in with the surrounding landscape.

Would such a scenario be possible?

Lying flat and talking to Dee on the phone?

Just rest in reason.. George is lying..

I leave it to you to be rational and impartial regarding the 11 narrativees.

For me.. as a grandmother.. I want young people to arrive at the truth by their own efforts.

You have the right to question ridiculous claims.

A little off-topic,

But I was just listening to witness 6's testimony, and I noticed that at the 20:00 mark he says, basically:
"if you didn’t know what was going on, that is what I saw" (meaning he saw Trayvon beating on Zimm because he didn't know exactly what was going on). This leads me to believe that the reason he changed his original testimony (He was hitting MMA style) to i'm not sure the guy on top was hitting, was due to the media coverage he had seen.

A capias is a request for someone to be arrested. Do you honestly think all investigations end with a capias? Serino clearly stated the conclusion of his investigation was GZ committed manslaughter. Once again, he requested GZ be charged before it went to the national white hot spotlight.
There is a process that must be followed.
Filing the capias is part of that process.

His words three days later are what his position is.

Lying flat and talking to Dee on the phone?

Just rest in reason.. George is lying..

I leave it to you to be rational and impartial regarding the 11 narrativees.

For me.. as a grandmother.. I want young people to arrive at the truth by their own efforts.

You have the right to question ridiculous claims.

Do you know for a fact he was on the phone at that particular time?
Thanks for proving my point. You have know idea what you are talking about. Again you fail to think logically.
Ridiculous? Please explain? Thoroughly, if possible.

I can just as easily assume that he was going to get an address to provide the NEN a place to meet the cops then was going to go over there and meet them. He gave up trying to find an address and ended up just telling them to meet where his truck was currently parked at to allow the NEN to get off the phone.
It didn't happen in that order though.

If you examine the actual real life NEN call and compare it to GZ re-enactment, you'll see this is not the case.

According to the re-enactment, GZ walked from his truck to the other side of the block. It's like ~200ft. There's around 2 minutes between when GZ gets out of his truck and starts walking across the block and when the dispatcher asks GZ where he would like to meet the police.

That means that GZ was already across the block before there was even a conversation about where to meet the police.
When the conversation about where to meet the police start, GZ is already where he can see the addresses for that side of the block. but, he doesn't offer one of those addresses. He offers directions to his truck.

Which he then changes to meet me at the mailboxes.
Which he then changes to "call me."

There really are none.
That is what you seem not to be able to understand.

So in his written statement when he said he couldn't give a description of the person to dispatch that is not contradictory to his recorded call saying the "suspect" was a black male in his late teens, wearing a button on his front, with a dark hoodie, white sneakers, and light jeans or sweatpants?

(I'm just curious to see how far GZ supporters will go with ridiculous excuses to ignore the contradictions)

Start by addressing GZ's contradictions in his first recorded narrative. The OP has some helpful hints.

Both Police Chief Bill Lee and SA Wolfinger looked at the same set of facts and concluded that there was not enough evidence to support a conviction.

That pulls more weight than your speculative list, bro

There is a process that must be followed.
Filing the capias is part of that process.

His words three days later are what his position is.

Do you know a capias is an arrest warrant? Do you honestly think cops file a Capias on everyone?

" An Arrest Warrant, which is also known as a Capias in Florida, is a court order to arrest a person and take them into custody."
Florida Criminal Procedure: Arrest Warrants in Florida

(it will not be impressive if you try to ignore that because I didn't cite the exact statute from Florida law)

Both Police Chief Bill Lee and SA Wolfinger looked at the same set of facts and concluded that there was not enough evidence to support a conviction.

That pulls more weight than your speculative list, bro

The Chief got fired as a result and Wolfinger is still under Federal investigation.

Look for another way to ignore the facts in the OP. Or be honest and admit you never will.

So in his written statement when he said he couldn't give a description of the person to dispatch that is not contradictory to his recorded call saying the "suspect" was a black male in his late teens, wearing a button on his front, with a dark hoodie, white sneakers, and light jeans or sweatpants?

(I'm just curious to see how far GZ supporters will go with ridiculous excuses to ignore the contradictions)
Really?

A guy goes through a traumatic experience and you want to make an issue out of something that doesn't matter?
Ridiculous.

As I already said:
"When it is known what happened. And understood why something was said. It is no longer an inconsistency."

And...

As Serino already said
:
"Serino said his investigation turned up no reliable evidence that cast doubt on Zimmerman's account – that he had acted in self-defense.

"The best evidence we have is the testimony of George Zimmerman, and he says the decedent was the primary aggressor in the whole event," Serino told the Sentinel March 16. "Everything I have is adding up to what he says.""

11. Claims after the gunshot he held TM's hands away from his body until he saw a cop show up. (the police reports say TM's hands were under his body and TM was already dead and dead people can't usually move their hands under their body after they are dead.)

Still istening to John's call. John has Trayvon's hands as away from his body to. Almost like a swimmer - one hand facing up and one hand facing down (much like you would envision the crime scene/body outline sketch.

I can just as easily assume that he was going to get an address to provide the NEN a place to meet the cops then was going to go over there and meet them. He gave up trying to find an address and ended up just telling them to meet where his truck was currently parked at to allow the NEN to get off the phone.

That is absolutely completely false because he never planned to meet the cops at his truck or anywhere else. Even Serino pointed out in the recorded call he refused a fixed meeting location and asked for the cops to call his cell when they got there. That info is about three months old so it really shows you are in over your head for trying to debate an issue where you lack basic knowledge of the facts.

Do you know a capias is an arrest warrant? Do you honestly think cops file a Capias on everyone?

" An Arrest Warrant, which is also known as a Capias in Florida, is a court order to arrest a person and take them into custody."
Florida Criminal Procedure: Arrest Warrants in Florida

(it will not be impressive if you try to ignore that because I didn't cite the exact statute from Florida law)
Still not understanding that the capias was part of a process, huh?
It wasn't a voluntary thing, but a requirement.

What a shame you do not know enough about this case to discuss it.

A little off-topic,

But I was just listening to witness 6's testimony, and I noticed that at the 20:00 mark he says, basically:
"if you didn’t know what was going on, that is what I saw" (meaning he saw Trayvon beating on Zimm because he didn't know exactly what was going on). This leads me to believe that the reason he changed his original testimony (He was hitting MMA style) to i'm not sure the guy on top was hitting, was due to the media coverage he had seen.

Still listneing: Witness 6 later in the interview says that it looks like it was hitting, but he keeps hedging and indicates he didn't get to see a picture of the individual on the bottom (Zimmerna). adding evidence that he simply changed his testimony because of the media coverage. I wonder what he thinks now that he has seen the aftermath and pictures of Zimmerman ?

That is absolutely completely false because he never planned to meet the cops at his truck or anywhere else.

Then why did he tell the cops to come out? He was obviously gong to meet them somewhere.

Even Serino pointed out in the recorded call he refused a fixed meeting location and asked for the cops to call his cell when they got there.

He couldn't find an address quickly and hoped to have one by the time they called back - as just one obvious possibility.

Really?

A guy goes through a traumatic experience and you want to make an issue out of something that doesn't matter?
Ridiculous.

As I already said:
"When it is known what happened. And understood why something was said. It is no longer an inconsistency."

And...

As Serino already said
:
"Serino said his investigation turned up no reliable evidence that cast doubt on Zimmerman's account – that he had acted in self-defense.

"The best evidence we have is the testimony of George Zimmerman, and he says the decedent was the primary aggressor in the whole event," Serino told the Sentinel March 16. "Everything I have is adding up to what he says.""

I don't think anyone is surprised you completely ignored the facts showing GZ contradicted himself numerous times.

Then why did he tell the cops to come out? He was obviously gong to meet them somewhere.

He couldn't find an address quickly and hoped to have one by the time they called back - as just one obvious possibility.

You are missing the point. He never had a fixed meeting location with the cops. That helps prove he was going to keep looking for TM. He could have agreed to meet them at the mailboxes as initially agreed so he didn't have to have an exact address for a location to meet the cops. A location had already been agreed upon but he declined just before hanging up.

Still listneing: Witness 6 later in the interview says that it looks like it was hitting, but he keeps hedging and indicates he didn't get to see a picture of the individual on the bottom (Zimmerna). adding evidence that he simply changed his testimony because of the media coverage. I wonder what he thinks now that he has seen the aftermath and pictures of Zimmerman ?

None of that has anything to do with GZ's contradictions in his first statement

You are missing the point. He never had a fixed meeting location with the cops. That helps prove he was going to keep looking for TM. He could have agreed to meet them at the mailboxes as initially agreed so he didn't have to have an exact address for a location to meet the cops. A location had already been agreed upon but he declined just before hanging up.

Yes, I understand the point that you are going to make an assumption. I also made an assumtion. Yours really is no more valid then mine.

However, I do especially like how the fact that Zimm is beaten doesn't prove anything, but just because Zimm said have the police call me when they get here proves everything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom