• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

wow .. so this is "Liberation" ... the american terrorism

Bestial_Pagan said:
Yeah, this computer stuff talk belongs to off-topic discussion.
I hadn't seen your post. I was talking about the clips tik linked to.

Simon W. Moon said:
Please explain how these are related to this thread about "the American terrorism"?

Both of these clips appear to be about Israelis.

Well judging from I've read from TikTok(not to mention that subtle tag-line), his main beef is what's happening in Palestine/Israel, and America's support of Israel, therefore meaning America can do no right (as the main topic of this thread implies) and therefore anyone who wants has carte blanche to kill Americans at will and be called 'Resistence Fighters' instead of murderers.

Said in a dissembling manner of course...

Oh and BTW, it does work now... but I have the feeling you're saving the hardcore stuff for future discussion.

Yep soz Si, these are for VTA who doesn't understand the relationship between Israel and the US military.

They're also for anyone else who doesn't understand why people who get/experienced the Palestinian situation deplore the US.

Given my warnings yesterday I am trying to fish out a vid of the americans in Iraq that goesn't gross people out. Which is a shame...

Pag, you can download RealPlayer from real.com - DO NOT ACCEPT any of their offers. NONE, they will pollute your lungs.

I **** you not.

tiktok said:
Yep soz Si, these are for VTA who doesn't understand the relationship between Israel and the US military.

I'll take it reading comprehension isn't your strong point?

VTA said:
Ohh thanks for clearing that up...
I guess that explains the Buddhists in Thailand? Coptics in Egypt and New Jersey? Christians in Muslim lands?

Gotcha... I think.:doh

Don't lose sleep over tiktok....

He's got such a hard-on for Palestinian people that have been living in squallor without picking themselves up by the bootstraps...

I would guess a Palestinian would put his money down against Afleet Alex in the Belmont and when he loses, it's a Jewish conspiracy.

You should know VTA, it's the Jews...The NHL lockout?...Jews...Ashlee Simpson lip-synching on Saturday Night Live?....The Jews....Too much ketchup on your fries two weeks ago?...The Jews....

What the hell goes on in your "mind" guy? (to clown face) Is Israel worth it? Is England? Is the US? Your putting the head-choopers on the same level as our troops... do you know how stupid that makes you look.... wait, your a liberal... you can't be stupid... your so much smarter then the rest of us..... come on over to NYC & talk your ****... see where it gets you clown boy.

VTA said:
Well judging from I've read from TikTok(not to mention that subtle tag-line), his main beef is what's happening in Palestine/Israel, and America's support of Israel, therefore meaning America can do no right (as the main topic of this thread implies) and therefore anyone who wants has carte blanche to kill Americans at will and be called 'Resistence Fighters' instead of murderers.

Said in a dissembling manner of course...

Well of course VTA, given your residence, how could it be otherwise dear boy...

And I do love the way you cut to the chase.

I am interested however in your description of resistance fighters as murderers. Perhaps you could clarify that particular one up for me. I'd hate to be charged with misinterpreting your posts.

>>>anyone who wants has carte blanche to kill Americans at will and be called 'Resistence Fighters' instead of murderers.

Do allow me to explain - given you have to rely on the erudite nature of tr (he wears a little green hat you know and loves to play D&D... his fave character is the troll!) and the now iggied cnredd, I understand you haven't been embraced by the greatest minds on the forum, which is a shame. You do seem a step above these two particular jesters.

Ho hum... let's move on.... It really is rather simple.

Where there is occupation and aggression, there will be resistance.

The bit that maybe harder to get is that you, and by "you" I mean America, not you personally, are the occupiers and the aggressors.

But the battle being waged between you good Christian soldiers and the occupants of Palestine, Iraq and so on is not quite the same as when you fought the vietnamese. Although it does look very much like the outcome will be comparible doesn't it.

The gorilla warfare you faced in the jungles of Asia has now been brought home to you and your allies, as predicted by the late Robin Cook who warned of an international catastrophe if Britain and its master broke international law and beat up Iraq as it did.

The catastrophes don't take the form of a blast here, or a blast there and I doubt very much we've even had a taster yet of what will befall the great occupiers in the years to come... but rest assured, the people you kill today will be avenged by the enemy you have so diligently created with your inherent greed and brutality over the past few decades.

But it is not poor ol' tiktok who declares "carte blanche" on America and its allies...

When you strike at a nation of brothers, their siblings will, out of duty rise up to smite you. Those siblings are the ones you are now at war with. Those siblings are the ones who are willing to martyr themselves in your cities to avenge their brothers and sisters whose lives have been cut short by your Good Ol Boyz and their kevlar-coated buddies.

You should be counting the number of siblings you have killed in the name of "freedom and Liberty". Nip over to Amnesty.org and have a look see... They have a lot of catching up to do.

I remember when I was a kid, I got smaked upside da head by a particularly nasty little boy who used a stick on my skull.

When I got home, my elder brother, who is rarely stirred by trivial things, asked me what happenned. I hadn't even finished my story when he closed the front door behind him.

The nasty little boy with his stick cried for hours after my brother wrenched two handfuls of hair from his head and broke one of his teeth with the very same stick that had been used on me.

I never questioned it. It was natural. He loved me then, he loves me still.

That's the bit you should be most concerned with. This enemy you have created will not rest because of what drives him/her. The nature of the shahid is quite different from that of an F-16 pilot.

Be afraid... be very afraid. You cannot defeat an emotion or an ideology, even though you have christened it Al Queida. It is a rage you now compete with, a passion that doesn't require billions of $.

And it's directed right at you and the brutal allies in Israel you have championed for more than half a century.

Look inside yourself and ask if what dear ol' tiktok is saying is untrue.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... can you hear it???

I know you can........ It's all around you and it's burrowing inside you.........

tiktoktiktok.

cnredd said:
Don't lose sleep over tiktok....

He's got such a hard-on for Palestinian people that have been living in squallor without picking themselves up by the bootstraps...

I would guess a Palestinian would put his money down against Afleet Alex in the Belmont and when he loses, it's a Jewish conspiracy.

You should know VTA, it's the Jews...The NHL lockout?...Jews...Ashlee Simpson lip-synching on Saturday Night Live?....The Jews....Too much ketchup on your fries two weeks ago?...The Jews....

OMG redd... tooo funny. Seriously though..... tik tok reminds me of the type of person who doesn't know why they believe what they believe, except because they've been told too. Too many of his arguments are similar to those we've been hearing from the PLO over the years.

Oh I feel so ganged up on... Lovin' the replies tho'... reinforces the stereotypes I've been brainwashed with...

debate_junkie said:
OMG redd... tooo funny. Seriously though..... tik tok reminds me of the type of person who doesn't know why they believe what they believe, except because they've been told too. Too many of his arguments are similar to those we've been hearing from the PLO over the years.

Over 90% of the Ummah would not condone his feelings, but his heart & soul will remain with the oppresive regimes & Clerics who tell the general Middle Eastern population what to think and who to hate.

His "deary" and "cheerio" comments make him think he's funny, but a lot of people think Carrot-Top and Pauly Shore are funny, too.

MiamiFlorida said:
and when they defend themselves the are terrorists huh .....:damn

I suppose detonating bombs amidst children collecting candy is an acceptable way of "defending themselves", right?

This is why they blow themselves to kill any american soul ...

And souls on 5 continents as well

This is why al Qaida is stronger than ever , by recruiting people based on this

Funny. I thought this organization, which once ran an entire country, had been reduced to hiding in caves...like rats.

This is why they hate americans and kill civilians all over the world to get their revenge

And all in the name of God, ¿right?

:damn

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz , people stop Misinterpreting me , all of you guys the minute I wrote the thread you immediately considered that I justified the terrorist actions , the bombings and all ... but I didn't , what I meant was when they fight back IN IRAQ , that's it ... I didn't "I suppose detonating bombs amidst children collecting candy is an acceptable way of "defending themselves" " , I didn't justify the killing of innocents , I didn't justify killing women and children in the name of God .... the only thing I meant that they shouldn't be considered terrorist when they fight back the U.S soldiers , thats all .... :( :(

yeah thats true. I never considered the guys blowing up the US soldiers terrorists. Think of them as crazed resistance fighters.

tr1414 said:
I feel sorry for you... your a very sick person who needs help
you misundertood me bro :( ... I agree with you , anyone who considers bombing women and children in the name of god is sick , the thing is I DONT believe in that and I DIDNT say that ... plzz read my reply to miami florida ok

mustafa said:
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz , people stop Misinterpreting me , all of you guys the minute I wrote the thread you immediately considered that I justified the terrorist actions , the bombings and all ... but I didn't , what I meant was when they fight back IN IRAQ , that's it ... I didn't "I suppose detonating bombs amidst children collecting candy is an acceptable way of "defending themselves" " , I didn't justify the killing of innocents , I didn't justify killing women and children in the name of God .... the only thing I meant that they shouldn't be considered terrorist when they fight back the U.S soldiers , thats all .... :( :(

But their main targets are NOT the US soldiers...they are the civilians. They want the world to see the destruction THEY cause so the world can blame the US for making it happen. That is nothing more than perverted logic.

We disagree, mustafa, but I like the way you debate; without all that "high & mighty" BS coming from all sides.

nkgupta80 said:
yeah thats true. I never considered the guys blowing up the US soldiers terrorists. Think of them as crazed resistance fighters.

what do you mean by " crazed resistance fighter " ?

VTA said:
So they bombed the WTC in '93 because of this? The embassies in Africa were bombed because of this? The Cole? The '86 bombing of a German night club? Pan Am flight 103?

Wow talk about forsight, eh?

An enemy combatant on the ground still alive? I guess they could've left him to die slow.

If the ensuing interview is what bothers you most - which doesn't sit well with me either btw - then feeling the action justifies the killing of civilians, American and non - which they do - it seems to me you're also suffering from an ailing ideology.

you also Misinterpreted me :( ...... It surely doesnt justify killing civilians americans or non americans ... what I meant when they fight back the soldiers and only the soldiers ........ and all the bombing that u mentioned , I also consider them terrorism ... U just Misinterpreted me bro :(

The lunacy that argues that leaving in place Saddam's Stalinist dictatorship are the ones who baffle me. They pretend to agonize over the Iraqi civilian casualties. Has anyone bothered to check out what Saddam did to his own people. To have done nothing would have been to have allowed him to continue his practice of murdering people for his own pleasure. But that doesn't really matter to the Bash America Crowd here. They just want our money; our technology; to come to the U.S. when their own country stinks to high heaven. I'd feel a whole lot better if they just stay exactly where they are and leave us alone. They started this ******* war on 9/11 but we will be the ones who will finish it.

Missouri Mule said:
when their own country stinks to high heaven.[/
QUOTE]

You shouldn't disrespect others nationality .... disagree , argue and prove your point , thats the right way , and it is the true democracy .....

Missouri Mule said:
They started this ******* war on 9/11 but we will be the ones who will finish it.

Yep, the Israelis said that when they marched into Leb. Oh and didn't your good ol' boyz say that about Vitenam?

Love the rhetoric but you can't break an ideal.

tiktoktiktok

mustafa said:
Missouri Mule said:
when their own country stinks to high heaven.[/
QUOTE]

You shouldn't disrespect others nationality .... disagree , argue and prove your point , thats the right way , and it is the true democracy .....

I used to hold to that view -- until 9/11. I view this as a war that will end like all wars end. Either the "decadent" west is victorious or the west will go down to defeat and subjugation by another culture that despises us. Am I wrong?

BTW, my comments "stinks to high heaven" are for those hell holes that people in the ME live. They want to come here or other western nations to live a better life and then they proceed to want to blow us up. I'm tired of the apologists who want to put lipstick on this pig. I prefer to tell it like it is.

If you were telling it like it is you'd have OIL somewhere in your sentences...

You got cherry flavour for that lipstick?

Nice name by the way. Isn't a mule an ass? Or am I misinterpreting the message?

Cheerio.

tiktok said:
Yep, the Israelis said that when they marched into Leb. Oh and didn't your good ol' boyz say that about Vitenam?

Love the rhetoric but you can't break an ideal.

tiktoktiktok

The Japanese used to think we were paper tigers too. We can only be pushed so far. I predict that if we ever have a WMD attack on the U.S. that we will get the job done. And there will only be one victor. I hope it doesn't come to that but we are fools to believe that real Americans are going to be led to the slaughter like lambs. There will come a tipping point and it may not be that long in the future.

We held back using our "big guns" in the past. Are you so naive that we will not use our heavy arsenal if we have a WMD attack here? Dream on.

tiktok said:
Well of course VTA, given your residence, ...so on and so forth

I know you can........ It's all around you and it's burrowing inside you.........

tiktoktiktok.

Were Americans the only targets of the 'oh-so-oppressed', I might be inclined to concede more than a point in our own complicity, which I do, but the intolerance of extremists extends far beyond America and Israel.

It would seem to me that they're at odds with everyone not them and even those who are. All it takes is a sundry skimming of the news to see the treatment of their own kind, e.g. Darfur, etc, the not their own kind, Buddhists, Coptics, etc. to realise this is the case.

The evolutionally retarded can't quite seem to grasp the ideal of 'other principles' without resorting to acts of murder. - Check out Theo Van Gogh for a taste of that... I take it his reliance on oil is the reason he deserved to die??

As for your implications of the 'chickens coming home to roost' then perhaps you might have to think they already have, and it just so happens they belong to the Palestinians, not Israel and U.S., since it was the Jews who were so unceremoniously ousted by the Arabs all those centuries ago... 'Sins of the father visited upon the sons'(?). There's a very looong history of intolerence with these people, that they haven't managed to evolve away from.

So have they in fact been 'resisting' the fate brought on them by their own fathers? (Or are they really just intolerant murderers? I'm not at all suggesting that we or anyone has an obligation to mete out any kind of justice for such a thing, btw).

Get past your personal experience/feelings with Palestine (I do realize that may be asking quite alot - it's not exactly peanuts), and think of the extremists actions overall.

And thanks for the anecdote; I too have an older brother... and thankfully for me as I was growing up, he's a bull.

Missouri Mule said:
by another culture that despises us.
btw , If you mean Islamic and arab culture , then you are wrong ... Arab and Muslim dont despise you , they despise your foreign policies and U.S habitual veto for Israel .... you should not generalize ... the majority dont " despise" america .. ok :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom