• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would you have been okay if Trump had overturned the election?

You might say this question is moot, but look forward to 2024. If Trump runs and loses again by even a smaller number of votes, January 6th could be just a drop in the ocean to what might happen then. So would you have been okay with Trump overturning the 2020, and would you really be happy if he loses in 202 and then overturns that election?
1650765200096.png

You might say this question is moot, but look forward to 2024. If Trump runs and loses again by even a smaller number of votes, January 6th could be just a drop in the ocean to what might happen then. So would you have been okay with Trump overturning the 2020, and would you really be happy if he loses in 202 and then overturns that election?
How would he overturn it in 2024 when he is in no position of power?

If Trump had been successful in negating the results of the election fraud and the REAL winner was now in the WH, I'd be happy.

I'd be even happier if the perpetrators of the election fraud were now facing justice through the judicial system.

T**** "won" 2016 because some Republicans stole the election by purging the ____ out of voter rolls in some "Republican states."

Quote:

When Donald Trump claimed, “the election’s going to be rigged,” he wasn’t entirely wrong. But the threat was not, as Trump warned, from Americans committing the crime of “voting many, many times.” What’s far more likely to undermine democracy in November is the culmination of a decade-long Republican effort to disenfranchise voters under the guise of battling voter fraud. The latest tool: Election officials in more than two dozen states have compiled lists of citizens whom they allege could be registered in more than one state – thus potentially able to cast multiple ballots – and eligible to be purged from the voter rolls.

The data is processed through a system called the Interstate Voter Registration Crosscheck Program, which is being promoted by a powerful Republican operative, and its lists of potential duplicate voters are kept confidential. But Rolling Stone obtained a portion of the list and the names of 1 million targeted voters. According to our analysis, the Crosscheck list disproportionately threatens solid Democratic constituencies: young, black, Hispanic and Asian-American voters – with some of the biggest possible purges underway in Ohio and North Carolina, two crucial swing states with tight Senate races.

Last edited:
It seems a third of the country would want trump to steal the presidency. What sort of democracy do we have when a third of the country wants to steal the government for them to have minority rule? Yet we pretend it's 'just a legitimate opinion like others'. Hate to be hyperbolic but it's like how everyone was reluctant to take Hitler seriously, while he was quite serious. The fact is hundreds of members of Congress *voted to overturn the election and steal it.*

People who are still in power, who have not been removed, charged, jailed. A party that still supports the theft, pushing its lone two members who are helping investigate the issue. This year, they're running hundreds of people across the country for election official positions who promise to support stealing elections and many if not most are expected to win. There is no protection left when more officials are elected who support stealing elections.

T**** "won" 2016 because some Republicans stole the election by purging the ____ out of voter rolls in some "Republican states."
Among other ways they stole the election. Remember Hillary's e-mails? Putin's information warfare? The propaganda machine?

Sorry, but you can call it what you want...but the fact is, NONE of the GOP Congressional leaders wanted Trump to win. Hell, we have recorded words from McCarthy. We have public statements from McConnell.

And you expect THOSE GUYS to "form a commission or major official investigation"??? Don't be naive.

LMAO.

You're saying the GOP preferred to turn over the White House to Biden, the SCOTUS too, and give the Senate to Harris?

You expect us to believe this?

It seems a third of the country would want trump to steal the presidency. What sort of democracy do we have when a third of the country wants to steal the government for them to have minority rule? Yet we pretend it's 'just a legitimate opinion like others'. Hate to be hyperbolic but it's like how everyone was reluctant to take Hitler seriously, while he was quite serious. The fact is hundreds of members of Congress *voted to overturn the election and steal it.*

People who are still in power, who have not been removed, charged, jailed. A party that still supports the theft, pushing its lone two members who are helping investigate the issue. This year, they're running hundreds of people across the country for election official positions who promise to support stealing elections and many if not most are expected to win. There is no protection left when more officials are elected who support stealing elections.

Bingo! (y)

1650768031097.png

LMAO.

You're saying the GOP preferred to turn over the White House to Biden, the SCOTUS too, and give the Senate to Harris?

You expect us to believe this?
The Elites don't care which party is in power. They get their money.

Trump was a danger to their setup.

1. No.

I would have preferred he won in 2020 during an open and honest election. Not one I consider corrupted by massive changes in the name of "Covid-19" fears.

Caveat: While I believe the election was corrupted by those changes, I accept that once Biden's election was confirmed by Congress, it was a done deal.

2. Non-issue. That it a wild fantasy speculation unworthy of any answer.
I guess you consider like many pf the cons I have talked to that an open and honest election is anyone where you win? If it was not open and honest, then you think all of the Repubst hat won, also got in by dishonesty?

If Trump had been successful in negating the results of the election fraud and the REAL winner was now in the WH, I'd be happy.

I'd be even happier if the perpetrators of the election fraud were now facing justice through the judicial system.
Once again the statement that there was election fraud without any proof. Trump lost by over 7 million votes and was the LOSER and anyone who still thinks he won are also poor losers.

I guess you consider like many pf the cons I have talked to that an open and honest election is anyone where you win? If it was not open and honest, then you think all of the Repubst hat won, also got in by dishonesty?

Why do you constantly insist upon projecting both your own confirmation biases and derogatory attitudes into your responses?

You asked a question, I gave an answer.

End of story. :coffee:

What "set up?" And please tell us how they thought Biden would work out better for that "set up?" Then let us know if he's fulfilling "the Elites" expectations?

Trump was as Elite as they come, and never a danger to anyone in power. Rather than draining the swamp, he doubled its size, and all the while enriching himself and his family's fortunes. He successfully played his followers for the complete idiots that they are, and still continues to this day. He is, by any clear eyed assessment, the 21st century P.T. Barnum of American politics.

What "set up?" And please tell us how they thought Biden would work out better for that "set up?" Then let us know if he's fulfilling "the Elites" expectations?
He is.

Definitely not lol. A smooth and compliant passage of office is the basis for modern democracy. Biden is a retard and a cuck who's clearly not all there and supports idiotic narratives like BLM and CRT, but he won the election fair and square.

1. No.

I would have preferred he won in 2020 during an open and honest election. Not one I consider corrupted by massive changes in the name of "Covid-19" fears.

Caveat: While I believe the election was corrupted by those changes, I accept that once Biden's election was confirmed by Congress, it was a done deal.

2. Non-issue. That it a wild fantasy speculation unworthy of any answer.

Do you believe the will of the American people was reflected in the vote totals?

Of course you would be happy if Trumps coup attempt succeeded You hate America and democracy

no I would not want the election overturned, but I have wanted it investigated thoroughly to make sure it was sound and put into place necessary reforms if evidence of fraud were found. I do not trust recounts as true fraud investigations.

The difference going into 2024/25 is that Trump is not in government. He doesn't have his corrupt gang around him in government to rely on. I am sure he would try and pull some BS, but the government is still Biden's throughout the election and counting/certifying process.

It sounds like crickets in here, listen, not a peep. The cowards won't own up even though trump still controls the party.
?? Six minutes? Patience....people don't live here.

Back
Top Bottom