• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would you have been okay if Trump had overturned the election?

LMAO.

You're saying the GOP preferred to turn over the White House to Biden, the SCOTUS too, and give the Senate to Harris?

You expect us to believe this?
half of them on either side don;t give a sh**, they play tug of war to get the money flowing.

If Trump had been successful in negating the results of the election fraud and the REAL winner was now in the WH, I'd be happy.

I'd be even happier if the perpetrators of the election fraud were now facing justice through the judicial system.
Spoken like a true fascist.

1. No.

I would have preferred he won in 2020 during an open and honest election. Not one I consider corrupted by massive changes in the name of "Covid-19" fears.

Caveat: While I believe the election was corrupted by those changes, I accept that once Biden's election was confirmed by Congress, it was a done deal.

2. Non-issue. That it a wild fantasy speculation unworthy of any answer.

Are you thinking of PA, where the Republicans helped pass a mail-in balloting law and then tried to have it ovetturned outside the challenge window because they lost?

Get Trump out of your head. You're just babbling non-sense. I'd be more worried about if he ran and won, we'd have disruptions that would make the riots in the summer of 2020 look like a visit to Disneyland. The left's "mostly peaceful demostration kill more people and cause more damage than anything the faux-insurrection ever did.

But all those death threats against judges, poll workers and election officials by Trump supporters might not have happened.

Of course you would be happy if Trumps coup attempt succeeded You hate America and democracy
yawn...there you go again. Spin and nonsense.

You are dismissed.

Spoken like a true fascist.
I see you have no idea what fascist means. You probably heard someone say it and thought it sounded cool.

You are dismissed.

yawn...there you go again. Spin and nonsense.

You are dismissed.
You and your pro Trump Anti American spin were were dismissed long ago

Slightly off topic, but I wish HRC had been successful in overturning the fraudulent election in 2016 and that she was rightfully sworn in as president.
Trump likely wouldn't have run again in 2020 and that issue would have been moot.

I see you have no idea what fascist means. You probably heard someone say it and thought it sounded cool.

You are dismissed.

I know perfectly well what the word means. It's not difficult to understand. You support fascism; you hate democracy. We all see it and you remind us with every post.

Fascists often make false claims about election fraud, like you constantly do. Once those doubts are planted into the minds of a large group of the popular, it's very difficult to go back. It's how many countries have slowly slid into fascism. That's what you support with your lies.

If Trump had been successful in negating the results of the election fraud and the REAL winner was now in the WH, I'd be happy.

I'd be even happier if the perpetrators of the election fraud were now facing justice through the judicial system.

Still going on about imaginary election fraud?? If there was election fraud in Arizona here from the 2020 election, the Republican Attorney General would be having it prosecuted since he is running for the GOP Nominee for Senate and about 65% of Republican voters believe that election fraud cost Trump from winning this state.

It's a discussion forum. I asked how and I asked for substantiation.

You seem incapable of providing that...so, again...you fail. I pointed out your desperate fantasy...just own it

no I would not want the election overturned, but I have wanted it investigated thoroughly to make sure it was sound and put into place necessary reforms if evidence of fraud were found. I do not trust recounts as true fraud investigations.

So why didnt they? Here's my post to Mycroft:

Why, in the 2.5 months before the inauguration, the GOP, in power, with all their majority votes and resources, didnt form a commission or major official investigation to investigate the heck out of every state's elections and voting? To investigate all the challenges and claims in a coordinated official manner, using the DOJ or other judicial authority, much of which they controlled or appointed? (They could have done it after Jan 20, even now....)​
Why wouldnt the GOP have moved heaven and earth, done everything legally possible, to retain power and to maintain their hold on the Whitehouse? As if they'd prefer the Democrats for 4 yrs and have to start all over again in 2024 and lose a lot of their own personal power and conservative initiatives? Risk all that?​
And we all know it's not 'some of the GOP were against The Donald.' That's facile toddler CT bullshit. Why would they let it go and then be doing everything in their power to get it back now? When, according to you, they could have just maintained control by finding the fraud?​
What are your thoughts on why they didnt?

Back
Top Bottom