• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would you give up a significant amount of your first world comfort to elevate the rest of the world?

Would you give up your comfort for equality?

• Total voters
I think there is no problem with limited and active involvement in the economy to manage it toward certain ends. Every government dollar spent is social engineering of one way or the other. I would for example tax divorce lawyers at 80% on all dollars and use the revenue to create a department of moral propaganda.

I would tax the moral propagandists 98% on every dollar earned and use the revenue to send them around the world in order to open their narrow little conservative minds.

I would tax the moral propagandists 98% on every dollar earned and use the revenue to send them around the world in order to open their narrow little conservative minds.
I would love to go around the world. Can we go to Russia were homosexual propaganda is illegal? Or maybe Uganda? Brazil where abortion is illegal? Yes please pay to send me on an enlightening trip. You can come with me and open your mind meeting all kinds of people who I’m sure that you will just love it.
It’s a 50-50 shot whether or not I’ve been to more countries than you

Some people seem like they will never be satisfied with the world because things are unequal. How many of us here on this forum are benefiting unequally from the first world? I know I am.

I mean...the funny part is that if this edict were applied to ALL people, including the billionaire class, most of us would see an uptick, not a sacrifice, so this is a tough one to answer.

I would love to go around the world. Can we go to Russia were homosexual propaganda is illegal? Or maybe Uganda? Brazil where abortion is illegal? Yes please pay to send me on an enlightening trip. You can come with me and open your mind meeting all kinds of people who I’m sure that you will just love it.
It’s a 50-50 shot whether or not I’ve been to more countries than you

Yes, Russia, Brazil and Uganda are on the itinerary so the results of their policies can be observed.

Back
Top Bottom