• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women who beat their children when not controlled?

One phenomenon I have seen in third world countries is that households with weak men see the children being beaten by their mothers. Isn't it better that men control those women for the benefit of the children? When such people immigrate to the USA it's important for men to realize that they have an effective partner in law enforcement if they live in a conservative state. In liberal states, they involve CPS, which often results in the children trading one abusive woman for a different one employed by the state.
The implication is that it is ok for fathers to beat the children. And it seems that you’re advocating that husbands beat their wives to keep them from beating the kids.

A smart husband would use that as a Trojan Horse. A husband has the upper hand over a housewife with a criminal record.

And behind every successful man is a woman...;)

Yes. That coincides with women beginning joining the workforce en mass during WWII. The government realized it liked the larger tax base with both sexes working, and did what it could to encourage this social engineering.

Women happily went home after the war, but it was not long before they grew bored, the new labor saving tech that was affordable because of the increased wealth being a huge part of the problem. Bored women tend to become neurotic. Once that happened we were off to the races.

The elite during the 1970's did encourage women into the workforce in part because wages had stagnated, it was the only way to get more money into families, and there was already then concern about the health of families, which were already under attack from the feminists.

That's not anything to take pride in. It's clear to see from where your son inherited his lack of morality.

how upset were you when the army rejected your enlistment? youre projecting

The US has fifty states. For example, Massachusetts handles domestic violence very differently than Georgia. Massachusetts takes control of the entire family; Georgia throws the perpetrator in the clink and likely on probation. The victims are not punished.

And which one says it's against the law for a mother to spank her child? That's what your OP said, right? A father watching his wife beat a child should be part of law enforcement?
To be honest, I've always considered spanking a conservative thing. Conservatives tend to favour corporal punishment in schools more than liberals, for example.

That's not anything to take pride in. It's clear to see from where your son inherited his lack of morality.

I know he brought his son into it but it's considered bad form to go on about a poster's family.
Just sayin'...

One phenomenon I have seen in third world countries is that households with weak men see the children being beaten by their mothers. Isn't it better that men control those women for the benefit of the children? When such people immigrate to the USA it's important for men to realize that they have an effective partner in law enforcement if they live in a conservative state. In liberal states, they involve CPS, which often results in the children trading one abusive woman for a different one employed by the state.

Parents who refuse to spank their children when young do the poor kids and society in general a great disservice. Undisciplined kids are a real blight on society.

And which one says it's against the law for a mother to spank her child? That's what your OP said, right? A father watching his wife beat a child should be part of law enforcement?
To be honest, I've always considered spanking a conservative thing. Conservatives tend to favour corporal punishment in schools more than liberals, for example.

Spanking is one thing. Leaving welts and bruises is another.

Parents who refuse to spank their children when young do the poor kids and society in general a great disservice. Undisciplined kids are a real blight on society.

Again, I'm talking about way beyond spanking.

what determines if a man is weak?

If he stands idly by while his wife leaves scratch marks and welts on a kid's body, he's weak. Now I will ask you a question: What should a man do where there is very little law enforcement and what little there is, is corrupt? Some cops in third world countries would ridicule the husband for not putting his wife in check. If they returned, seeing the wife all beat up, they would probably tell him "I see you took our advice". People raised in violent cultures think that if you don't give violence or at least take control, you'll receive violence.

I cringe at Mexican men here in the US that after being arrested for DV, they think it means that it's now their turn to take a beating from their wife. They don't stop to think that the law can work in their favor as well.

Good parents don't need to spank... ****ty parents do...

The reason bad things are able to perpetuate is that no one says anything about them.

But you don't know there's anything bad here. You're just ragging on him, trying to get a rise and kind of making yourself look like an ass.

Spanking is one thing. Leaving welts and bruises is another.

Well, you brought up the law enforcement end of it. Are you saying spanking kids is okay if no marks are left? Does that apply to school administraters also?
The 'weak man' in your OP, for example. Is he weak because he allowed the beating to go on too long, or because he allowed it to happen at all? You're kind of vague here, like you haven't thought it through. Like you just want to dump on liberals and claim America for conservatives.

Well, you brought up the law enforcement end of it. Are you saying spanking kids is okay if no marks are left? Does that apply to school administraters also?
The 'weak man' in your OP, for example. Is he weak because he allowed the beating to go on too long, or because he allowed it to happen at all? You're kind of vague here, like you haven't thought it through. Like you just want to dump on liberals and claim America for conservatives.

You can look to Oklahoma law as guidance.

https://www.tulsaworld.com/archives...cle_e8f740b0-bd5a-5d01-990d-649aaec2713c.html

According to Oklahoma state law, parents are not prohibited from "using ordinary force as a means of discipline including, but not limited to, spanking, switching, or paddling."

Under the Oklahoma Department of Human Services child physical abuse policy, a minor injury sustained on a child older than 10 is not considered physical abuse "unless the parents actions that caused the injury created a probability that the child would sustain a more serious injury."

Eulalio Don Cochran Rangel, 32, and his wife, Andrea Marie Lang, 26, both sit in the Tulsa County Jail on child abuse and child neglect complaints after reportedly inflicting more than 30 various injuries on their 9-year-old son's body with belts and cords in what was described by police as punishment.

"We investigate quite a bit of cases where parents get a little out of hand, overzealous and too aggressive," said Sgt. Brandon Wykoff, a detective in the Tulsa Police Department's Child Crisis Unit. "This kid was beaten as bad as we've seen with a belt. This was way overboard. As soon as you see it, that's abuse."

When a child is injured as a result of corporal punishment, detectives, along with DHS social workers, have the grounds to investigate.

"There a fine line between spanking them on the butt to the upper back, lower leg ... there is an obvious difference," Wykoff said.

Like you just want to dump on liberals and claim America for conservatives.

I'm pointing out that if a non-trivial number of women are treated as "equals", that they become abusive.

That's not a good kid. It's a person that kills for money...you created a mercenary.
The dumbest comment I’ve encountered today, and that’s including watching a segment on tv of Trump talking to active duty military serving overseas about the great job he’s doing.

The problem there is not the beating, it's the weak father.
Congratulations, you now have 1st and 2nd place.

No. In more conservative states, domestic violence is treated as a straight law enforcement issue. Criminal charges get levied against the perpetrator and the burden is solely on the perpetrator. In more liberal states, it becomes a social services issue where the state manages the entire family, even where it's not wanted.
No. Just, no.

Weak men who cant/wont stand up to their women and who cant/wont make sure that the kids are taught properly have long been one of Americas biggest problems.
You can take this on a collective scale too...our refusal to stand up to the abuse from the Feminists is unforgivable.
I only hope that you don’t have kids to pass this ^^ idiocy on to.

I look around at the "men" today, and don't even recognize these creatures. It's a travesty.
My guess is that you are the anomaly.

Back
Top Bottom