• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women who beat their children when not controlled?

What i find most insidious about your ranting is that while you will beat a child with a stick for not being responsible. You will claim no responsibility for your own actions but instead use a god to cover for your own actions. God does not command you to beat a child, that is your own doing. Yours is the hypocrisy of a christian.

Young rebels against Christian values and traditions seem totally unaware of the normalcy of Biblical standards in American society in earlier years. When I was in high school I got several paddlings from the coach over my years there while leaning against the 2nd floor wall rail in full view of the whole body of dismissed students milling around after school. You can call older school officials criminals if you like but that opinion is just a modern atheistic humanistic barbarian point of view.

this is quite the temper tantrum. youre usin the "i know you are but what am i!" defense.

lol (laugh out loud)

What are you babbling about? "Temper tantrum"? You appear to be having trouble with English Comprehension. Again.

Next, I wasn't the one who made the claim you belittled. So clearly your attempt at using the same argument a six year old uses fails. Think about that, you actually fail at using an argument even a six year old knows how to use correctly. SMH.

I will try to explain it to you, so you can understand it:

You belittle someone else's claim about being in the armed forces, and LOL at it....while you make the exact same claim about your son.

I'm not having a "temper tantrum", I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. If it's still too complicated, let me know and I'll try one more time.

Last edited:
Lots of people have really screwed up interpretations of God's infallible Word.

Indeed they do. They call a book that promotes genocide, sexism, prejudice, and slavery, the "good book." They believe a book full of contradictions is infallible. Makes you wonder, doesn't it.

Last edited:
Young rebels against Christian values and traditions seem totally unaware of the normalcy of Biblical standards in American society in earlier years. When I was in high school I got several paddlings from the coach over my years there while leaning against the 2nd floor wall rail in full view of the whole body of dismissed students milling around after school. You can call older school officials criminals if you like but that opinion is just a modern atheistic humanistic barbarian point of view.

I am well aware of how dysfunctional christian america is and was. Your attempting to hide behind a god to justify your bad parenting is just one feature of it.

What are you babbling about? "Temper tantrum"? You appear to be having trouble with English Comprehension. Again.

Next, I wasn't the one who made the claim you belittled. So clearly your attempt at using the same argument a six year old uses fails. Think about that, you actually fail at using an argument even a six year old knows how to use correctly. SMH.

I will try to explain it to you, so you can understand it:

You belittle someone else's claim about being in the armed forces, and LOL at it....while you make the exact same claim about your son.

I'm not having a "temper tantrum", I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. If it's still too complicated, let me know and I'll try one more time.

this is one massive temper tantrum. the very definition.

i hope you find somethin that makes you happy...clearly youre sad. :(

‘You shouldn’t beat children.” - Conan the Barbarian.

I am well aware of how dysfunctional christian america is and was. Your attempting to hide behind a god to justify your bad parenting is just one feature of it.

Indeed they do. They call a book that promotes genocide, sexism, prejudice, and slavery, the "good book." They believe a book full of contradictions is infallible. Makes you wonder, doesn't it.

It makes me incredibly sad to see my religion portrayed like this, and so frequently.

The hateful, intolerant mischaracterizations written by weak-minded (because what is easier than believing 100% and not bothering to examine?), dogmatic extremists only drive people away from a religion that is based on forgiveness, compassion, and brotherly love. :(

Like being beaten with a chancla?

Or chinela depending on which country. Have you ever seen the damage an angry mother can do to a toddler's back with a sandal?

It makes me incredibly sad to see my religion portrayed like this, and so frequently.

The hateful, intolerant mischaracterizations written by weak-minded (because what is easier than believing 100% and not bothering to examine?), dogmatic extremists only drive people away from a religion that is based on forgiveness, compassion, and brotherly love. :(

:applaud

control those women
?

What countries are you speaking of? Can you give us some cultural background?

One phenomenon I have seen in third world countries is that households with weak men see the children being beaten by their mothers. Isn't it better that men control those women for the benefit of the children? When such people immigrate to the USA it's important for men to realize that they have an effective partner in law enforcement if they live in a conservative state. In liberal states, they involve CPS, which often results in the children trading one abusive woman for a different one employed by the state.

Oh look, yet another creepy thread that reveals way too much about how you feel about women.

It is one of those unfortunate things that those christians who do actually practice forgiveness, compassion, and brotherly love usually do so in a quiet and unassuming way. Where as the weak minded who practice intolerance for any who will not mindlessly follow them are of the kind who believe in "he who shouts loudest."

Back
Top Bottom