• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman runs over man with gun...

Police: Aliquippa Woman Thwarts Robbery By Running Over Suspect « CBS Pittsburgh

She 'thought' she knew what he was going to do, the cops say he 'probably' was going to rob a store.

Minority Report brought to you in the modern day...

Of course, she isn't getting charged with crap. BS. Pure and simple.

Airsoft guns look real. Some of them look so good you can't tell the difference. Here is a picture of me in a movie poster... I was playing one of the cops in the movie...

View attachment 67151832

That's me with an airsoft shotgun. It looks exactly like the real thing. And no the movie has not been released.

So the woman did the right thing especially after he pointed it at her. That is called "assault" by law enforcement.

It's funny if you look into my eyes you can sort of see how tired I am. The original picture was taken after 15 hours straight of shooting.

Last edited:
Partially. States which allow the ownership of NFA weapons generally allow SBS. I think there are only a handful of states that do not allow them. Last I saw, 42 states allow ownership.

I think it's illegal in my state, Massachusetts to own a sawed off shotgun. Not sure. I tried to google it, but couldn't really find a straight answer.

I wasn't aware of that. I thought that they were just illegal. Does it depend upon your state?

No it is federal - BATFE

Legal minimum is 18 inches

If you pay the $200 and get the BATFE tax stamp you are legal for less than the 18"

I think it's illegal in my state, Massachusetts to own a sawed off shotgun. Not sure. I tried to google it, but couldn't really find a straight answer.

Sawn off shotguns are restricted by Federal law in all states. Requires an ATF stamp I think. Some states go further in restricting them.

The ATF regulates sawed off shotguns.

They are available but under tight control and of course extra fees and taxes (Federal Tax Stamp etc).

They are illegal completely in some states.

Sawn off shotguns are restricted by Federal law in all states. Requires an ATF stamp I think. Some states go further in restricting them.

My state would probably be one of those! :mrgreen:

Damn near everything is illegal in Mass

My condolences!

IMHO they are overhyped and not really worth the bother anyway.

Ohio is an awesome state for 2A folks.

OC and CCW are legal and tax stamps for NFA are OK.

Last edited:

Machine guns, large bore destructive devices and short barreled rifles are legal in Mass. Suppressors, short barreled shotties and AOWs area not. There are only 8 states that do not allow them and you happen to land in one.

4-6k can get you started with a sub gun.....

Damn near everything is illegal in Mass

My condolences!

:rofl What movie was that from? That was a line from a movie I saw within the last few years!

I certainly don't have a need for one. I would be happy to get a pistol of some sort, but it's really difficult to get a hand gun permit in my part of the state too.

Mostly situational and depends on how it is configured. I was looking at taking my Mossberg 930 to 14" but would have to do too much work with the gas system. Now I am looking at a 590. Keep the stock the same but take it to 14". Still patterns the same and believe it or not, taking 4" off does make a difference in maneuverability.

I certainly don't have a need for one. I would be happy to get a pistol of some sort, but it's really difficult to get a hand gun permit in my part of the state too.

The application of McDonald should make SHALL ISSUE the national standard.

:rofl What movie was that from? That was a line from a movie I saw within the last few years!

Sorry, my friend, but that was my statement - I copied no one! (at least not knowingly)

Sorry, my friend, but that was my statement - I copied no one! (at least not knowingly)

The line I'm thinking of comes from the movie, Edge of Darkness, "everything is illegal in Massachusetts!" LOL!

Airsoft guns look real. Some of them look so good you can't tell the difference. Here is a picture of me in a movie poster... I was playing one of the cops in the movie...

View attachment 67151832

That's me with an airsoft shotgun. It looks exactly like the real thing. And no the movie has not been released.

So the woman did the right thing especially after he pointed it at her. That is called "assault" by law enforcement.

It's funny if you look into my eyes you can sort of see how tired I am. The original picture was taken after 15 hours straight of shooting.

Good evening, Black Manta. :2wave:

How exciting to be in a real movie! Congratulations! :thumbs: Where's the line start to get your autograph? :mrgreen:

Good evening, Black Manta. :2wave:

How exciting to be in a real movie! Congratulations! :thumbs: Where's the line start to get your autograph? :mrgreen:

Hehehe. No it's just a small part. I did not however end up on the cutting room floor from what I was told by the producer. It is still in editing, so who knows when it will be released. Even then it is a Christian film along the lines of a Kirk Cameron film. So don't expect much in the way of realism. It was fun to do though. I designed the police uniforms. They of course went cheap on me! I also got to play one of the officers.

It was fun but I never want to do it again. The hours are ridicules. Don't let anyone tell you actors/actresses don't work freaking hard.

Legal Open Carry is live and well.
It might be alive but it's debatable how well it's doing.

Screen-Shot-2013-04-16-at-10.40.33-AM-620x346.png

Texas Police Dept. Provides Statement to TheBlaze on Vet Arrested After ‘Rudely Displaying’ Rifle (Plus, a Texas Firearms Attorney Weighs In) | TheBlaze.com

20120521__opencarry2_4001.jpg

wonka-open-carry.jpg

It might be alive but it's debatable how well it's doing.

Giving an example of police that yet again do not know the law (as there are so many examples of such idiot cops), isn't doing your argument a bit of good. Per the norm.

Wait wait wait, hold up. People are mad because someone actually did something about a person who made himself out to be a credible threat? If someone points a shotgun at me, I won't hesitate to put two in his chest. If it turns out that his shotgun was just an airsoft, that's his bad for acting like a retard in public.

Wait wait wait, hold up. People are mad because someone actually did something about a person who made himself out to be a credible threat? If someone points a shotgun at me, I won't hesitate to put two in his chest. If it turns out that his shotgun was just an airsoft, that's his bad for acting like a retard in public.

We don't know what he did or did not do at this point. We have her telling the police something, that's it.

Back
Top Bottom