• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woke Crazy Mom

I have a friend who is a preschool teacher.

She has a student that packs disgusting and inappropriate lunches. The lunch consists of small celery sticks with blue cheese, goat cheese, kimchi, and spam.

The teacher made an effort to contact this student's mother, telling her that her son's lunch was very distracting for the other students and had an unpleasant odor.

The mother refused to comply, so the teacher sent an email telling this mother her response was unacceptable and that his lunches were too inappropriate to be sent to school any longer.

The mother has now filed a complaint with the school district against my friend for racism.

This is wokism gone amuck. A teacher wanting a student not to bring stinky cheese and kimchi is not racist; it is doing her job and exercising common sense.

The teacher isn't a racist; the parent, however, is an a-hole who is a woke parent doing a complete disservice to her child.

I feel sorry for that child. He will grow up as a prime target of bullies.

Last edited:
So this is a stolen anecdote that the OP is trying to pass off as his own?

My German language class had a German food day. Thing is though, German food is practically as plain as British food. A lot of kids did varieties of sausage, while I did a potato salad. Someone located some sauerkraut.

How well a "bring what you eat at home" day would go, depends on how multicultural the student body is. If 95% of kids bring essentially the same thing, it's going to be more divisive than inclusive.
You worry a lot, ug.

P.S. I LOVE German potato salad! Nothing blah about that!.

You worry a lot, ug.

P.S. I LOVE German potato salad! Nothing blah about that!.
Damn...now I am hungry for German potato salad. My late little German grandmother made the best ever!

I have a friend who is a preschool teacher.

She has a student that packs disgusting and inappropriate lunches. The lunch consists of small celery sticks with blue cheese, goat cheese, kimchi, and spam.

The teacher made an effort to contact this student's mother, telling her that her son's lunch was very distracting for the other students and had an unpleasant odor.

The mother refused to comply, so the teacher sent an email telling this mother her response was unacceptable and that his lunches were too inappropriate to be sent to school any longer.

The mother has now filed a complaint with the school district against my friend for racism.

This is wokism gone amuck. A teacher wanting a student not to bring stinky cheese and kimchi is not racist; it is doing her job and exercising common sense.

The teacher isn't a racist; the parent, however, is an a-hole who is a woke parent doing a complete disservice to her child.

I feel sorry for that child. He will grow up as a prime target of bullies.
It wpould be racist if in this child's nationality that lunch is very common

Back
Top Bottom