• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woke Crazy Mom

I have a friend who is a preschool teacher.

She has a student that packs disgusting and inappropriate lunches. The lunch consists of small celery sticks with blue cheese, goat cheese, kimchi, and spam.

The teacher made an effort to contact this student's mother, telling her that her son's lunch was very distracting for the other students and had an unpleasant odor.

The mother refused to comply, so the teacher sent an email telling this mother her response was unacceptable and that his lunches were too inappropriate to be sent to school any longer.

The mother has now filed a complaint with the school district against my friend for racism.

This is wokism gone amuck. A teacher wanting a student not to bring stinky cheese and kimchi is not racist; it is doing her job and exercising common sense.

The teacher isn't a racist; the parent, however, is an a-hole who is a woke parent doing a complete disservice to her child.

I feel sorry for that child. He will grow up as a prime target of bullies.

Last edited:
The mother refused to comply, so the teacher sent an email telling this mother her response was unacceptable and that his lunches were too inappropriate to be sent to school any longer.

And the teacher was then fired, right?

You know damn well that if the reason for packing such lunches was RELIGIOUS, you would take the parent's side.

She has a student that packs disgusting and inappropriate lunches. The lunch consists of small celery sticks with blue cheese, goat cheese, kimchi, and spam.

The teacher made an effort to contact this student's mother, telling her that her son's lunch was very distracting for the other students and had an unpleasant odor.

The mother has now filed a complaint with the school district against my friend for racism.

This is wokism gone amuck. A teacher wanting a student not to bring stinky cheese and kimchi is not racist; it is doing her job and exercising common sense.

The teacher isn't a racist; the parent, however, is an a-hole who is a woke parent doing a complete disservice to her child.

No suprise you think it's "common sense".

Last edited:

Teacher should be glad the child has a healthy lunch to eat.

Seems like the other kids are a bunch of triggered snowflakes.

You think the dudes who stormed Normandy would have bitched about the smell of Kimchi while getting mowed down by German MG42s?

If Korean kids can handle it why are American kids being raised to be a bunch of ******s?

Apparently, the mother is 'woke' because she has dark skin.

Will this madness about woke never end? A teacher with different culinary tastes decides a kid's lunch isn't appealing, demands the mother switch the kid's food, and some think the mother is the problem? And this is somehow an issue with kids who are in an age group where they stink most days for many reasons. Gimme a break.

Where is this preschool? Alabama?

I think you read this on some right-wing fan fic blog and are sharing it here because ... the libs.

Sounds like the OP's preschool teacher friend has the same dilemma as this preschool teacher in the story below.

But one mum has been left fuming at her son's teacher after she was told to stop giving the five-year-old boy the lunch she makes for him every day, because the educator thinks they are "disgusting an inappropriate".

The mum explained she gives her son fairly balanced meals that include celery sticks, cheese, and kimchi, but his teacher isn't a fan of the dishes - as she claims they are "distracting" other students because of their "unpleasant odour".

"The usual lunch that I send him to school with is small celery sticks with blue cheese and goat cheese, kimchi and spam (we are Korean and he absolutely adores this dish), and spicy Doritos marinated in Sriracha (I know, I know, but he deserves a snack, and I don't put that many chips in the baggy)."

I'm not seeing the problem with the lunch being THAT bad. Blue cheese isn't stinky. I like blue cheese.

Kimchi, not so much but if that's part of your regular diet, whatever.

Can't folks just mind their own damn business?

I'm not seeing the problem with the lunch being THAT bad. Blue cheese isn't stinky. I like blue cheese.

I love everything the mum is packing for the kid.

I like all of those aromas.

Perhaps the teacher is the only one getting distracted by the lunches.

I love everything the mum is packing for the kid.

I like all of those aromas.

Perhaps the teacher is the only one getting distracted by the lunches.

I dunno man. I don't understand why people can't just govern their own issues and let others do likewise.

Me, I hate the smell of asparagus... it runs me right out of the house. But I ain't going to write Little Johnny's mom a letter telling her she can't put asparagus in his lunch anymore. I'll just make sure I'm on the far end of the table from him. :)

It's hilarious that the guy whining about "people minding their own business" started a whine-blog to cry about the school lunch of a little Korean-American child. Have you tried minding your own business and considered how this has no effect on your life whatsoever?

It's hilarious that the guy whining about "people minding their own business" started a whine-blog to cry about the school lunch of a little Korean-American child. Have you tried minding your own business and considered how this has no effect on your life whatsoever?
Did you quote the wrong post perhaps?

Goshin didn't start the thread.

Yeah, that's not woke, that's being Korean. Or is it woke, given that this word has no actual meaning? Perhaps its both woke and not woke at the same time, achieving a sort of woke superposition.

Now given that, soggy doritos should be a war crime.

Sounds like the OP's preschool teacher friend has the same dilemma as this preschool teacher in the story below.

Good catch.

Either Bucky knows the teacher personally ("a friend") or Bucky found the story and is pretending it came from his own experience.

What are the odds that among Bucky's friends, there is a pre-school teacher? :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, that's not woke, that's being Korean. Or is it woke, given that this word has no actual meaning? Perhaps its both woke and not woke at the same time, achieving a sort of woke superposition.

Now given that, soggy doritos should be a war crime.

Until I looked it up and saw a bottle of it, I was unaware that I had eaten Sriracha. It's a very hot chilli sauce.

Good catch.

Either Bucky knows the teacher personally ("a friend") or Bucky found the story and is pretending it came from his own experience.

What are the odds that among Bucky's friends, there is a pre-school teacher? :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pretty unlikely unless they got their teaching degree from watching YouTube.

Good catch.

Slim and none.

Especially since his OP quotes appear lifted directly from the story.

So, if by chance he wrote the piece, well then, he should give himself attribution.

Right?

Back
Top Bottom